PDA

View Full Version : Still looking

nesrat
04-14-2006, 05:31 AM
I am looking for a Jet boat in the New York area. I am located in upstate New York and have been looking for a few months with no luck. I am willing to travel approx 12 hours to pick up if necessary. I would like a day cruiser with or with our power plant. I am not looking for a major project something that with a little work would be ready for this summer or is ready to go.
Thanks for your help.

TJS
04-14-2006, 06:59 AM
There is a person named "super jet". He is in upstate NY,Sayarcuse maybe. I cannot remember what town. He is a jet pump gruru of the North East. I bought a nordic from him a couple of years ago. I am in CT. and it was like a 6 hour ride. I think his name is Ken. I cannot remember. Post on the northeast forum and you might get his name. Thanks.
T.J.

lilrick
04-14-2006, 07:22 AM
what a pain in the arse!!!!

sleekcrafter
04-14-2006, 05:00 PM
I am looking for a Jet boat in the New York area. I am located in upstate New York and have been looking for a few months with no luck. I am willing to travel approx 12 hours to pick up if necessary. I would like a day cruiser with or with our power plant. I am not looking for a major project something that with a little work would be ready for this summer or is ready to go.
Thanks for your help.
My Matco tool guy, has a Laker boat, Same as a Taylor LP, it's in nice shape, and ready to go 9K obo. Was maintained by Lumbert's Auto/Marine of TFH fame. :)
Sleek