PDA

View Full Version : ok, i'm old now

bordsmnj
10-20-2004, 04:41 PM
anyone watch that kid show(on right now) called threesixty? it's like a modern soul train. it's makes me feel either emberessed for young poeple, laughing my ass off or just plain old. not sure yet. i'm dying to see who wins the xbox and the 360 bucks though :idea:

Ntwotrance
10-20-2004, 04:42 PM
seen once, and that was enough for me....

JustMVG
10-20-2004, 04:43 PM
anyone watch that kid show(on right now) called threesixty? it's like a modern soul train. it's makes me feel either emberessed for young poeple, laughing my ass off or just plain old. not sure yet. i'm dying to see who wins the xbox and the 360 bucks though :idea:
All of this from someone who still uses "Solid" as a Siggy. If you're old J than i must be a Dinosaur. :D MVG

bordsmnj
10-20-2004, 04:43 PM
Is it a joke??? :idea:

Tom Brown
10-20-2004, 04:50 PM
ok, i'm old now
Are you shaving yet?

bordsmnj
10-20-2004, 04:52 PM
around here we like to wax stuff in the garage

WUTWZAT
10-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Ok first off its his women that still uses solid to sign off.
Second those dumb kids will do anything including make themselves look like fools for an XBOX or some cash. Jason, Dude, your not old, its just gonna take more that $360.00 to make you act a fool. Now if it were a next generation playstation and some screens for the boat. Maybe they got something.
SOLID.............. :wink:
Jason

jdogginla
10-20-2004, 07:07 PM
Hahhaaah........We do that show at our studio.
Others we shoot......Mad TV, That's So Rave, Star Search, The Man Show :smile:

Kachina26
10-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Narrowed it down to Shockwave or Kachina.....13k saved, taking tax deductable donations towards my boat. Shit, now Ultra has entered the equation!
Are you gonna pick a boat or what?

jdogginla
10-20-2004, 07:29 PM
Narrowed it down to Shockwave or Kachina.....13k saved, taking tax deductable donations towards my boat. Shit, now Ultra has entered the equation!
Are you gonna pick a boat or what?
Well I had narrowed it down to the Shock and Kachina......but then I made 2 mistakes!
1)joining this forum, and picking peoples brains :)
2)I recently put aside a weekend and made a trip to as many boat mfgrs as I could.
This is not e-z. There are other variables involved.......need to sell car (BMW convert if anyone is interested) and Ford explorer. Need to buy new truck to pull a boat. GF is pissed that BMW is a goner, lol. She wants to keep the jet skiis and doesn't understand my constant need to have a new toy. I told her she doesn't have a dick, she wouldn't understand.
I also had 20k saved.......then I had some tax issues come up. That cost me around 6k, so now I have 13k. I WILL have a new boat by end of January.......I hope. Trying to do test rides in the next couple of weeks. :)

JustMVG
10-20-2004, 10:41 PM
Is it a joke??? :idea:
Of Course Jason yes i was joking, how could i ever be serious about something like that.... Mikey

PuNaNy-PiRaTe'S PuNaNy
10-20-2004, 11:32 PM
I've watched that show almost twice, and think it is horrible! i am embarrassed for the people on the show, and it's all for a thing u can play video games with? i dunno...

Keithb87
10-21-2004, 08:20 AM
I also had 20k saved.......then I had some tax issues come up. That cost me around 6k, so now I have 13k. I WILL have a new boat by end of January.......I hope. Trying to do test rides in the next couple of weeks. :)
20 - 6 is 14 ... :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-21-2004, 08:31 AM
Of Course Jason yes i was joking, how could i ever be serious about something like that.... Mikey
No Mikey, he meant is the show a joke, not your post, silly! :rollside: