SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-20-2004, 06:15 PM
any know a good roofer for the chino area,

jdogginla
10-20-2004, 06:21 PM
I need one too..........in SFV/Burbank area. :wink:

Rexone
10-20-2004, 06:23 PM
I'd recommend this guy highly. I've had him do a couple jobs for me. First class work, no bullshit, fair price.
Tony Perry
Perry Roofing
Alta Loma
909-944-1328

Kilrtoy
10-20-2004, 06:49 PM
But does he have polished nails
Whats up mel
got a leak....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-20-2004, 06:52 PM
But does he have polished nails
Whats up mel
got a leak....
man this Fing roof is leaking in my family room, I have the paint on the ceiling and on one wall with large water bubbles, I'm am not happy. to top it off my neighbor told me the roofer who did these homes did a piss poor job. WTF i have been here for 4 years and now it wants to leak

Phat Matt
10-20-2004, 06:53 PM
any know a good roofer for the chino area,
I have a friend that works out of Upland for T & G. He's a good guy. I could call him for you if you want. He's a river guy too. :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Well atleast something is getting WET in your house :D :D :D :D
Sorry to hear that. Get it fixed quick its only gonna get worse

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Well atleast something is getting WET in your house :D :D :D :D
Sorry to hear that. Get it fixed quick its only gonna get worse
my insurance co has an emergency team coming out to do what they can tonight, besides that I was on my roof with vaulted ceiling in the fing rain I lost my footing and fell WTF. but I caught myself before I went over the edge. I have s big azz bruse on my theigh. i wont be getting up there again. If I had went over I would have broken a few bones

Mandelon
10-20-2004, 07:00 PM
Dry it quick so the drywall doesn't get moldy..... :jawdrop:

jdogginla
10-20-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm in the same boat.........I spent my morning in the rain on my roof with a tarp and sand bags.

Phat Matt
10-20-2004, 07:02 PM
Throw a big tarp down with some rocks and maybe and old tire to hold it down...you know how we do it! :hammer2: :D

Mandelon
10-20-2004, 07:04 PM
Oh I can see it now. Beaumont Roofing Company........they show up in an old truck with lots of new blue tarps......they throw them on the roof, hold em down with cinder blocks and old tires......you know how we do it.... :boxed:

THATJEFFGUY
10-20-2004, 07:08 PM
I need a roofer too...but one that replaces/repairs the corrugated metal roofing. I have a building in Ontario that desperately needs some roof work..ASAP ! Does anybody know someone who does this ?? PM

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-20-2004, 07:11 PM
Oh I can see it now. Beaumont Roofing Company........they show up in an old truck with lots of new blue tarps......they throw them on the roof, hold em down with cinder blocks and old tires......you know how we do it.... :boxed:
all I need now is for the association to give me lip, I'm not in the mood

Rexone
10-20-2004, 07:18 PM
they show up in an old truck with lots of new blue tarps......
So they've upgraded from the Chevy station wagon with no tailgate. where have I been. :confused:

Racer277
10-20-2004, 07:20 PM
besides that I was on my roof with vaulted ceiling in the fing rain I lost my footing and fell WTF. but I caught myself before I went over the edge. I have s big azz bruse on my theigh. i wont be getting up there again. If I had went over I would have broken a few bones
Yeah, that was me two years ago, at night no less!
You aren't kidding about the mood :mad:
The wife knew not to ask any of the usual "did you do it right" questions.
Limit the damage and claims, as the insurance co's and realtors like to use the "mold" clause.
Good Luck.

Rexone
10-20-2004, 07:25 PM
to top it off my neighbor told me the roofer who did these homes did a piss poor job.
Must have been the same guys that originally did my tract. Stacked it and let it sit for about 3 months in the sun so all the paper curled up. When Tony and his crew stripped it and redid it we found saw cut slices clear through the paper where they cut the mitres on the tiles for the angles. friggin boneheads. I'm not a roofer but I know enough to have done a better job than these clowns did. Every house on my street has had problems and had to be redone.
Shake yo ass you are one lucky mofo we ain't calling you Broke yo ass. ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-20-2004, 07:29 PM
Must have been the same guys that originally did my tract. Stacked it and let it sit for about 3 months in the sun so all the paper curled up. When Tony and his crew stripped it and redid it we found saw cut slices clear through the paper where they cut the mitres on the tiles for the angles. friggin boneheads. I'm not a roofer but I know enough to have done a better job than these clowns did. Every house on my street has had problems and had to be redone.
Shake yo ass you are one lucky mofo we ain't calling you Broke yo ass. ;)
you got that right I fell from the top of my 2 story home with vaulted ceilings I was grabbing for everything, I stopped when i got to the edge on the first floor it still would have been a 10 foot drop and something would have broke

FRENCHIE
10-20-2004, 07:32 PM
i guess this leads me to say...weve got an open postition for a Beaumont roofer!!! :D

mike37
10-20-2004, 07:33 PM
how old is your house

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-20-2004, 07:35 PM
how old is your house
maybe 15

Kilrtoy
10-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Stop lying, That was BOUY BOUY hanging off the roof.
Damn glad you ok mel that is soem scary shit

mike37
10-20-2004, 07:41 PM
maybe 15
OK I was thinking that your house was a Little newer
but you should not have any leaks on a 15 year old roof
you doo need to get that fix fast or you will be fixin more than the roof

Mrs.HLB
10-20-2004, 07:45 PM
I had the same problem today. Had to stay home to wait for the roofer. Our house is 8 years old and I also was told it was built like sh*t. The roofer we used was B&J Roofing in Orange. 714-637-5609 Bill Jones. Nice guy. I don't know if he goes out there. But can give it a try. Reasonable prices too. If you call him let him know I sent you (Athena Hanson in Corona). We get a special price since I work for State Farm. Keep it as dry as possible inside the home.

Ziggy
10-20-2004, 08:08 PM
Amazing how things leak when it starts to rain :eek: :D So far the two leaks in my biz I've had seemed to have been licked during the dry season.
SYA--glad you didn't go down man, that would not have be been a good thing :eek: And get it dried out ASAP or else you'll have Mandelon in his space suit in there :220v:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-20-2004, 08:20 PM
thanks Zigg and mrs HLB for you help

CAHotRodBoy
10-20-2004, 09:11 PM
I'm a roofer! Go to www.certaroof.com for more info. I'm based in Simi but cover SFV, San Gabriel Valley to about the 605, south to the 10, the coast down to Malibu and Ventura Country. Sorry, I can't help you 909 guys (or Beaumont!).
I am very busy fixing leaky roofs right now but will give forum members priority and a discount. I just got home and it is 10PM!
My office number is 805-527-2161.

jdogginla
10-20-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm a roofer! Go to www.certaroof.com for more info. I'm based in Simi but cover SFV, San Gabriel Valley to about the 605, south to the 10, the coast down to Malibu and Ventura Country. Sorry, I can't help you 909 guys (or Beaumont!).
I am very busy fixing leaky roofs right now but will give forum members priority and a discount. I just got home and it is 10PM!
My office number is 805-527-2161.
You have a PM :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-21-2004, 08:28 AM
ok