PDA

View Full Version : Huge Holloween Party for my Phoenix/Snottsdale peeps

fourspeednup
10-21-2004, 11:48 AM
The bar I work at (Mickey's hangover) is getting together with a couple others in the area and making a type of block party ordeal from 3PM until close saturday, Oct 30. Mickey's, six, and Martini ranch all located within about 200 yards of one another in the area of Drinkwater and 3rd Ave in old town scottsdale are involved. there will be drink specials all night and wristbands will be sold at the doors of each for $10. A full access pass that will get you in anywhere is $15. I have 15 of the all access bands that my asshole manager dumped on me to sell so if anyone wants to go and bypass the sales lines at the door, let me know.
BTW--we have some incredibly hot and slutty servers that will be in some seriously seductive costumes :supp: :lightsabe

Mardonzi
10-21-2004, 01:58 PM
We just might be interested....Depending on what we can drum up here in Page,,,We'll keep in touch

BigDogIvan
10-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Are these the same people that did the New Years party to bring in 2004?
BD

fourspeednup
10-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Are these the same people that did the New Years party to bring in 2004?
BD
That is entirely possible...I've only been working there for a little over 2 months but I know that they have had similar fiesta's before and that the halloween get together has been done the last couple years :D

fourspeednup
10-21-2004, 05:10 PM
We just might be interested....Depending on what we can drum up here in Page,,,We'll keep in touch
Cool, I'll be around :sleeping: :D

CrazyHippy
10-21-2004, 05:57 PM
I'll ask my lil bro if he wants to go... he's @ ASU now.
BJH :D :clover:

fourspeednup
10-31-2004, 09:44 PM
Holy crap people! Did you miss an awesome party, guess you were all in Beaumont ;) :D I gotta admit that I wasn't sure all the time setting up and organizing everything would be worth it since there was very little interest in the pre-paid tickets but I was wrong...by 11PM the place was off the hook. Sorry no pics, head of security said uh-unh :hammer2:
Our first rough counts put something like 3 thousand people through the door :supp: Only a few fights and a whole lotta eye candy :jawdrop: Didn't get to bed until 7:15 this morning so needless to say it's been a little slow today but well worth it. just checked my timeslips and the computer must have been focked since it took an hour off.....this is Arizona dammit! Stupid technology :burningm:
G'night, gotta go catch up on some sleep :chi: