PDA

View Full Version : SPRING PRESSURE VIDEO - H and B boat Brother!

biesemeyer34
10-22-2004, 03:34 AM
Heard a rumor you may have stepped up to a B-boat . Now you and uclahater will be able to "around" out the field. Congratulations, Jimmy D. , still sopping up the oil

Brodie
10-22-2004, 03:52 PM
dang, that was a call out fo soure

dmontzsta
10-23-2004, 11:08 AM
Could it be???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-23-2004, 08:11 PM
Provided the seller doesn't change his mind....its on like Donkey Kong!!
Jerry :cool:

dmontzsta
10-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Provided the seller doesn't change his mind....its on like Donkey Kong!!
Jerry :cool:
So its true huh? No more Hondo? :(
What ever happened to that Eliminator you snapped up? I was kicking myself tonight for not getting it for the trailer and rigging. I need a rudder.
Check your PM's sir!

CircleJerk
10-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Look what happens when those southern fellas come up to actually check out our Nosty boats here in the Northwest....... They just have to have one for themselves! Hows the video coming? :squiggle: Good luck on the deal, he lurketh :D about you know......this time of year might find him out alone in the pumpkin patch (core pile).

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-24-2004, 09:04 AM
D,
The Hondo is not for sale, its my ski boat.
Jerk, I've known I had a "B" boat in my future as long as I can remember. I'm just kinda partial to boats with some cool history behind them, like Sweet Caroline for example.
Moses lake dvd is in the Edit suite. Stay Tuned. :)
Jerry

ssmike
10-24-2004, 07:31 PM
D,
The Hondo is not for sale, its my ski boat.
Jerk, I've known I had a "B" boat in my future as long as I can remember. I'm just kinda partial to boats with some cool history behind them, like Sweet Caroline for example.
Moses lake dvd is in the Edit suite. Stay Tuned. :)
Jerry
Congrats Brother...WELCOME TO THE CLUB....
I'll be giving you a call JG

dossangers
10-25-2004, 08:08 AM
All'z I Know Next April Its On Like Donkey Kong "needles Marina Park Home Of The Largest Gathering Of K-boats In The World"!
Can I Get A "ahmen My Brother's"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morg
10-25-2004, 08:49 AM
All'z I Know Next April Its On Like Donkey Kong "needles Marina Park Home Of The Largest Gathering Of K-boats In The World"!
Can I Get A "ahmen My Brother's"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thrilla on the riva.
With a few PS/SS support boats, C'mon
Morg