PDA

View Full Version : I Woke Up This Morning With A Solid....

DEEZ NUTTS
10-22-2004, 05:02 AM
12 ounces of snow on the rail.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/830106_0618_Small_.JPG

spectratoad
10-22-2004, 05:03 AM
That must have been mexican snow. :D

RiverOtter
10-22-2004, 05:05 AM
Deez!!! Is this normal for Flagstaff. I was tryin to sell the wife on moving there. But if it snows in freakin Oct. That dog won't hunt. :eek:

DEEZ NUTTS
10-22-2004, 05:13 AM
RO, I have been here 10 years and it always snows by or on halloween. It wont start sticking around till late December. When we do get snow it usually goes away quickly. Even with a couple feet overnight the roads are clear in a day or two. The past few years have been way below average snowfall.

RiverOtter
10-22-2004, 05:14 AM
RO, I have been here 10 years and it always snows by or on halloween. It wont start sticking around till late December. When we do get snow it usually goes away quickly. Even with a couple feet overnight the roads are clear in a day or two. The past few years have been way below average snowfall.
:jawdrop: "couple of feet" Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Sounds like a cool place to live. :cool:

AZKC
10-22-2004, 06:26 AM
Snow = water in the lakes. Flagstaff is a great town. A little chilly in the Winter but Spring, Summer and Fall are great. Played a lot of Softball on Thorpe Fields up by old town :cool:

Powerquestboy
10-22-2004, 07:43 AM
Thats fabulous, I cant wait to hit Snow bowl this year!

DEEZ NUTTS
10-22-2004, 07:44 AM
No point in diggin ditches today. Just staying home. I love when the PHX news reports our snow. We get 4-5inches and they report like we are balls deep and the town is shut down. I expect my mom to be calling from Phx any minute to make shure we are O.K.

DEEZ NUTTS
10-22-2004, 08:00 AM
O.K. this burns my ass alittle. This snow will be melted in a couple of hours and the city has to come burn up an 900$ cutting edge on the blade. About 3000$ woth of tires on that thing also. Tax dollars at work.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/830106_0619_Small_.JPG

Powerquestboy
10-22-2004, 08:15 AM
Wow, thats a pretty decent amount of snow for Flag on October 22nd. Too bad it will be gone in a few hours but hey you wont have to shovel and flag needs all the moisture they can get! They probably got almost a foot at Snowbowl.

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 08:26 AM
your such a tease

BarryMac
10-22-2004, 08:36 AM
your such a tease
Is it a tease because you thought it was a solid something else???
mrsdrmr, where is your mind today???

MsDrmr
10-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Is it a tease because you thought it was a solid something else???
mrsdrmr, where is your mind today???
yep,,,your right, I am worse than a man,,,my mind is always there, and sometimes.....it's a good thing.

DeepVee
10-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey Deez,
How's the new house coming?
Was that your For Sale by Owner sign out a few weeks ago?
Our house is sold. We're moving next week into University Terrace (Hgts). I wasn't really looking but stumbled on a nice newer home with a 50' deep 1100 sqft garage on a quiet dead end street and had to go after it. The new place will solve two of my biggest problems, way too much traffic and boat storage. Oh I can't wait to get off this street. Now that I know I'm moving the traffic is driving me nuts.
I noticed the plow this morning and thought it was a waist. I think they have to do it to keep all the soccer moms happy.

Mardonzi
10-22-2004, 12:33 PM
No point in diggin ditches today. Just staying home. I love when the PHX news reports our snow. We get 4-5inches and they report like we are balls deep and the town is shut down. I expect my mom to be calling from Phx any minute to make shure we are O.K.
You could have always come up to Tuba City and drove the dozer for me,, they got about 1" of rain there yesterday,,, perfect grading weather for sand.. Anyways,, have a good weekend,, it's off to the hills for us

DEEZ NUTTS
10-22-2004, 03:46 PM
DeepVee, if that house is on the corner of Alisa and whatever its called, my friend Cory built it a few years ago. The garage was built so he could back in the boat and truck together then shut the door. Nice having the heater in there too.

DeepVee
10-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Deez,
That's it. I was wondering who had the insight to build the garage. Kind of a wierd layout on the house but it should work well for us. I'll miss my back yard but can't wait to get off University Ave. The plan is to do some improvements on the home this spring including a possible addition. The previous owner had already completed the plans and bought trusses for a fourth bedroom addition.
The 22's gonna be warm this winter.