PDA

View Full Version : A difference btwn Dem's & Rep's

spectratoad
10-22-2004, 06:45 AM
I am noticing something here, locally at least, about the Bush Campaign & Kerry campaign or basically dem's and Rep's.
The Bush campaign has been to the Reno area several times and each time it is at the convention center, one of our city parks etc..., Cheny was here and was at the Hilton, Laura was here for a fundraiser.
The transportation used to ferry people to these rallies were chartered buses.
The Kerry campaign has been here a few time and today Kerry is going to be here :rolleyes: and is going to be at the University (UNR), his wife was here a week or so ago and was at one of the city rec centers, Edwards wife was here and spoke at the community college, Mr. Edwards was here and was at UNR.
The transportation used to ferry people to these rallies are public transport, taxpayer funded buses. "City buses"
My point being here is it seems to me that the Republicans pay for the stuff they use and contribute to the economy while the Demorats ride the taxpayers back any chance they get. They republicans events require permits for the parks, the convention center requires deposits and money to "rent the space".
Just an observation I have noticed lately.

MagicMtnDan
10-22-2004, 07:57 AM
My point being here is it seems to me that the Republicans pay for the stuff they use and contribute to the economy while the Demorats ride the taxpayers back any chance they get. They republicans events require permits for the parks, the convention center requires deposits and money to "rent the space". Just an observation I have noticed lately.
As Forrest Gump would say, "stupid is as stupid does." The Democrats BELIEVE in "riding the taxpayers' backs" whenever possible. That's part of their raise taxes, increase the size of government, income redistribution (give YOUR money to others) platforms.
How can anyone in their right mind vote for Kerry?!

spectratoad
10-22-2004, 09:07 AM
How can anyone in their right mind vote for Kerry?!
You know I have been sitting back thinking about that. I treally scares me that aven at the lowest factor here in regards to Kerry, people don't even have it seems, loyalty to their country. This guy is a traitor to his fellow servicemen & women and wnet on his own to negotiate with the enemy. No I am NOT saying if you support Kerry you are un-American, I am saying that just based on the fundamental principals how could people back this guy.
Didn't Dan Blather and Jesse Hi-Jackson go try to negotiate with Hussein? I can't remember for sure. Rather was more of an interview but both of them still hampered the so called, negotiations, that were going on.
It just literally scares me that people can be so blinded by the media and Kerry and parties blatent comments and lies. This "if it is said or inferred it must be true" attitude really scares the $h!t out of me. :confused:

HighRoller
10-22-2004, 10:33 AM
I can't believe that cBS still puts Dan Rather out there and that he can report the news while pretending to be objective. Just looking at his liberal ass pompously telling America what they should think makes me sick.

Blown 472
10-22-2004, 10:45 AM
I am noticing something here, locally at least, about the Bush Campaign & Kerry campaign or basically dem's and Rep's.
The Bush campaign has been to the Reno area several times and each time it is at the convention center, one of our city parks etc..., Cheny was here and was at the Hilton, Laura was here for a fundraiser.
The transportation used to ferry people to these rallies were chartered buses.
The Kerry campaign has been here a few time and today Kerry is going to be here :rolleyes: and is going to be at the University (UNR), his wife was here a week or so ago and was at one of the city rec centers, Edwards wife was here and spoke at the community college, Mr. Edwards was here and was at UNR.
The transportation used to ferry people to these rallies are public transport, taxpayer funded buses. "City buses"
My point being here is it seems to me that the Republicans pay for the stuff they use and contribute to the economy while the Demorats ride the taxpayers back any chance they get. They republicans events require permits for the parks, the convention center requires deposits and money to "rent the space".
Just an observation I have noticed lately.
Funny, when bush came here he flew in on a c30 transport, unloaded all of the burbs and limos and went to his dealio, now who is paying for all of that?

eliminatedsprinter
10-22-2004, 12:10 PM
The biggest diff I see between Republicians and Democrats is that Republicians promise not to piss our tax money away, but do anyway. Democrats, on the other hand, promise to piss it away............

Dog
10-22-2004, 01:36 PM
Funny, when bush came here he flew in on a c30 transport, unloaded all of the burbs and limos and went to his dealio, now who is paying for all of that?
Was he there campaigning or as the president of the united states?

Blown 472
10-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Was he there campaigning or as the president of the united states?
I think as the prez.

spectratoad
10-22-2004, 02:15 PM
He will travel as the President no matter what and yes he does take alot of equipment at taxpayer expense. It is sort of a traveling White House. I too am a little on the fence about him campaigning on taxpayer dime but Kerry is doing that too right?