PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday....

switchin'addiction
10-22-2004, 10:39 AM
It is Friday so what is everyone doing this weekend? Any brave souls going to try & hit the water anywhere?

switchin'addiction
10-22-2004, 12:57 PM
It's gettin late where you are from so I did not want you go home without someone answering your call. So here it is from your best friend DB. God I love you man and no I dont have any plans - wanna go camping? :D :D :D :D
Man you make the rounds don't you DB? Got those boobie pics for me yet? That camping coment is kind of making me start to wonder about you. I don't catch :2purples: , and I only pitch to the ladies! :D

switchin'addiction
10-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Dude I almost choked I laughed so hard!!!!! I'm looking :sqeyes: for some nice one's for you be patient. Me gay NO way I tried it and never liked it -so nope not me.........
That's cool, no sword fighting for me either.

Sweet Addiction
10-24-2004, 05:12 PM
If it matters I hit the water after work. I picked up my prop from the shop, had some tweeking done on it to get some more RPMs out of it. So I got to test it out and I am very happy with the results. The boat handles a hell of a lot better and tracks really well. The only thing I am dissapointed with is that I did not pick up any speed.

switchin'addiction
10-24-2004, 07:42 PM
If it matters I hit the water after work. I picked up my prop from the shop, had some tweeking done on it to get some more RPMs out of it. So I got to test it out and I am very happy with the results. The boat handles a hell of a lot better and tracks really well. The only thing I am dissapointed with is that I did not pick up any speed.
Sounds like the prop work helped you out. Glad you got to get out on the water. I got on the water for a few hours this afternoon & it was incredible. 75 degrees & I felt like I had the whole lake to my self.
I had my prop reworked back in August & it made a world of difference. The boat overall handled a lot better, and I think I picked up a couple MPH. I run a 23 x 14 /14, but when I took it in to have it checked out 2 of the blades were bent & my pitch was 19, 21, & 23. :jawdrop: Definately needed some work.