PDA

View Full Version : Another Hostage

cdog
10-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Did you see the streamed video of the British lady who is being held by the towel heads. Damm that's sad. As soon as they find these guy's they should feed them their own balls.

switchin'addiction
10-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Did you see the streamed video of the British lady who is being held by the towel heads. Damm that's sad. As soon as they find these guy's they should feed them their own balls.
I totally freakin' agree. When they are done eating their own sacks, then it should be an "eye for an eye" in the same manner!

Forkin' Crazy
10-22-2004, 11:56 AM
I think we need to use one of those band saws with the extremely slow feeds and cut their heads off veeeerrrrrryyyyy slowly...
Chain saw noise would be great. Maybe some one could make a chainsaw bandsaw combo...
Bastards! :mad:

Jungle Boy
10-22-2004, 11:58 AM
Get used to it. As sad as it is to say that, these people don't have nor will they ever have the same values as us western people have.

1978 Rogers
10-22-2004, 12:36 PM
I find it so freaking ironic that they kidnapped someone how has spent 30 years helping the Iraqi people. I just want to bang my head against my desk. There is no logic or any common sence to taking here. DAMN. :2purples:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-22-2004, 01:03 PM
you all are right and they give a sgt 8years for taking pics WTF, I say we pull out nuc the whole place execpt the oil fields :D

switchin'addiction
10-22-2004, 01:06 PM
you all are right and they give a sgt 8years for taking pics WTF, I say we pull out nuc the whole place execpt the oil fields :D
You are definately on to something there SYA. Focked up isnt it!

Kilrtoy
10-22-2004, 01:45 PM
She knew the risk, she is one of those, I can save the world tree hugging people.
That was a risk she choose to take and now she is SCREWED. Worst part about it, she is Iraqi and british......

RiverOtter
10-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Killing them would be waaaaaaayyyyyyy too kind. Friggin tortue them :mad: :mad: :mad:

spectratoad
10-22-2004, 02:12 PM
I find it so freaking ironic that they kidnapped someone how has spent 30 years helping the Iraqi people. I just want to bang my head against my desk. There is no logic or any common sence to taking here. DAMN. :2purples:
Except for the banging your head part you just figured them out. There is now common sense approach to them and the sooner we just quit being political about this and let our troops do their job the sooner we will be done with the mess.
Like the say over there, "Death by a thousand cuts" that is what they are doing to us.

Ziggy
10-22-2004, 02:17 PM
Except for the banging your head part you just figured them out. There is now common sense approach to them and the sooner we just quit being political about this and let our troops do their job the sooner we will be done with the mess.
Like the say over there, "Death by a thousand cuts" that is what they are doing to us.
Screw the thousand cuts, take a belt sander to them and let 'em bleed from everywhere...sick MoFo's they are...no respect for humanity. :devil:

Infomaniac
10-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Ever wonder why the behead the victims?
In their culture that is the correct way to kill an infidel.
It is humiliating to the victim to be slaughtered like an animal and is terrifying to those that witness it.