PDA

View Full Version : Hey Roland...

Nor-Cal
10-22-2004, 02:45 PM
It's just about that time! You still a Laker fan.. or did you switch coasts on me :D
I tell ya, the Kings look like sh!t, but then again we have only been play the 3 stringers :rolleyes: :D

Roland the Fisherman
10-22-2004, 03:44 PM
It's just about that time! You still a Laker fan.. or did you switch coasts on me :D
I tell ya, the Kings look like sh!t, but then again we have only been play the 3 stringers :rolleyes: :D
Too funny! :D I am a wait and see Laker fan. I think Kobe will go off nightly for 40 and the Lakers will loose 40. :cry: At least we got Vlade back! Oh happy days. :hammerhea

Nor-Cal
10-22-2004, 03:53 PM
Too funny! :D I am a wait and see Laker fan. I think Kobe will go off nightly for 40 and the Lakers will loose 40. :cry: At least we got Vlade back! Oh happy days. :hammerhea
LOL, don't forget that Vlade takes alot of smoke breaks. I think he puts away a pack a game.. LOL :D
It's funny how many Heat stickers I seen in Sac sense last season. :eek: :)

Roland the Fisherman
10-22-2004, 04:19 PM
LOL, don't forget that Vlade takes alot of smoke breaks. I think he puts away a pack a game.. LOL :D
It's funny how many Heat stickers I seen in Sac sense last season. :eek: :)
No way dude, he now smokes only low tar filters, and only during time outs and then only under the bleachers. :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
10-22-2004, 04:30 PM
On a happier note: How bout my Trojans?! Does your cow town even have a college? Or is it ga-ge-ation time afyer the 6th gade? :D

Nor-Cal
10-22-2004, 05:04 PM
On a happier note: How bout my Trojans?! Does your cow town even have a college? Or is it ga-ge-ation time afyer the 6th gade? :D
Trojans? Who are they? The only Trojans I know of are the one's I used to use in college.. :D

Roland the Fisherman
10-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Trojans? Who are they? The only Trojans I know of are the one's I used to use in college.. :D
Ok I might bite into you know what a condom is, but college?......you?.....I did'nt know ITT Tech had a school for how to envy So Cal's sports teams while sending them all your water at no charge. :D

Nor-Cal
10-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Ok I might bite into you know what a condom is, but college?......you?.....I did'nt know ITT Tech had a school for how to envy So Cal's sports teams while sending them all your water at no charge. :D
:eek: Spooky how you knew I went to MTI :eek: :D
Water? We have to go out and milk the cow's to get a drink! :mad: We are dryer then a popcorn fart up here.. :( :D
Next time you run into Vlade.. ask him to cook you up a Kobe Burger :wink: :D