PDA

View Full Version : 100 reasons to vote for bush.

Blown 472
10-22-2004, 06:29 PM
http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041108&s=facts

Forkin' Crazy
10-22-2004, 08:16 PM
There is no doubt that "The Nation" is just another liberal rag... :o

Kachina26
10-22-2004, 08:31 PM
There is no doubt that "The Nation" is just another liberal rag... :o
I thought Blown was a liberal rag???? :confused:
J/K

angry dad
10-22-2004, 08:48 PM
I thought Blown was a liberal rag???? :confused:
J/K
Just another kerry suckass,er a ..... dumbass :eek:

CrazyHippy
10-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Is it worth the trouble of debunking all of that BS one by one? Will it do any good, or have you decided already, and are not willing to let fact influence your judgement??
Hell i'll add another
101. Bush leaves the toilet seat up, even after his wife has pleaded repeatedly to put it down.
Im somewhat surprised that's not on the list already :notam:
BJH :yuk:

Blown 472
10-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Just another kerry suckass,er a ..... dumbass :eek:
Er, ah no. All of the Kerry stuff I find is already out there. If I come across something good I will post it too. I dont like either of them.

v-drive
10-23-2004, 09:07 AM
472,It's ok that you don't like either of them and frankly the whole thing is beginning to wear on me,but, kerry has spent his entire career lieing. The rest is political jargin and has been being said for years and years.Reagan was great but he hurt people also. Does anyone remember when you could have as many ira accounts as you wanted and how successful they were? He ended that. Social security has been a problem since I can't remember and I am 56. If you allow kerry to get in the white house his old lady is gonna be running this country and you can bank on that. Bush is our only hope at normalcy. You don't have to agree with me but think about the country and vote for Bush! Yeah baby!!!!!!!!v-drive

MagicMtnDan
10-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Hindsight is always 20/20. It's easy to say Bush did things wrong during his four years as President, but what can you say about Kerry?
Well, he's
* disgraced himself in front of his fellow Vietnam veterans,
* he's the most liberal senator in the US,
* he's voted against many programs to support our military,
* he was against President Regan's plans (and if Kerry succeeded the Soviet Union would still be against us),
* he's married for money twice,
* his current wife is a lunatic who will disgrace this country too,
* he's for raising our taxes and paying for healthcare for everyone,
* he's against modernizing and privatizing social security,
* he's a hypocrite (one example: his anti-gun speeches and then he went goose hunting),
and even those who will vote for him don't like him they just dislike Bush more.

Forkin' Crazy
10-23-2004, 03:23 PM
What about his voting record this past year. If I am correct, the only time he bothered to vote in the Senate was to extent the assault weapon ban.
He and "Senator Gone" just hold a position, collect a check and don't do their jobs, and that's to serve the public. I wonder why no one realizes this.....
The Kerry/Edwards supporters are the ones with their heads in the sand! :mad:

Blown 472
10-23-2004, 04:43 PM
472,It's ok that you don't like either of them and frankly the whole thing is beginning to wear on me,but, kerry has spent his entire career lieing. The rest is political jargin and has been being said for years and years.Reagan was great but he hurt people also. Does anyone remember when you could have as many ira accounts as you wanted and how successful they were? He ended that. Social security has been a problem since I can't remember and I am 56. If you allow kerry to get in the white house his old lady is gonna be running this country and you can bank on that. Bush is our only hope at normalcy. You don't have to agree with me but think about the country and vote for Bush! Yeah baby!!!!!!!!v-drive
No problem there as I will not be voting for him or his ilk.

steelcomp
10-23-2004, 06:25 PM
No problem there as I will not be voting for him or his ilk.
blown...consider this...you really should decide between kerry and bush, since they're really the only two running. I know you don't like bush, but i really don think in all truth, you think kerry would be a better pres. You sound more intelligent than that. any vote not for bush, is a vote for kerry. Forget about your dislike for bush for a second...do you really think this country will be better off with kerry? By not voting for either one, that's the impact your vote will have.
It's your right...vote as you will, but give it careful thought. All I ask. :coffeycup

steelcomp
10-23-2004, 06:44 PM
The Nation is another biased liberal news source, and like most other news sources in this country, is only presenting information that will advance their liberal agenda. I read the first ten titles that they listed as reasons not to vote for bush, and every one, just by the title, is taken out of context or just a plain lie, and can be easily disproved. The same old lies, the same old exagerations, the same old rhetoric. Over and over. Thing is, none of the info they present does anything for Kerry. There isn't a word posted that has anything to do with Kerrys ability to do a better job. His ENTIRE campaign, 100% has been why not to vote for Bush, instead of why to vote for him. Not untill the last debate, did he have any idea of what he was going to tell us as to what his plan is, and he still hasn't. His campaign strategy is still the political assasination of bush and his administration. He has 40 THOUSAND attourneys ready to descend on the battle ground states the day after the election, no matter how badly he looses, preparing to challange the legallity of the elections, and will also declare himself the winner, even when he looses. He stated that this was the mistake Gore made in 02, and he isn't going to let that happen this time. So even if he looses, he's still going to call himself the winner adn challange the elections in court. This man is psyco. He has no level of indecency he won't go to in order to win. He has no ethics, no conscience, and no class. He's a disgusting man.

Blown 472
10-23-2004, 06:53 PM
You are right there, everything I read is why not to vote for bush, but nothing for what he brings to the table. :confused:

Steve 1
10-23-2004, 06:58 PM
HUH ???? Kidding right? You mean what does Horseface kerry the Yellow traitor bring??

Blown 472
10-23-2004, 06:59 PM
HUH ???? Kidding right? You mean what does Horseface kerry the Yellow traitor bring??
Reread steelcomps and then my post, sheesh dont get so worked up. :hammer2: :D

steelcomp
10-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Reread steelcomps and then my post, sheesh dont get so worked up. :hammer2: :D
Do you really think a publication like the Nation is going to offer anything posative about Bush? Their agenda is anti Bush. (notice it's not even pro kerry...few are) Most people voting for Kerry aren't voting for Kerry, their voting against Bush. I've asked close to 300 Kerry supporters, (and still asking) and as of YET, I have not been able to have one of them tell me why they want Kerry for pres, without saying anything against Bush. Not one. I've been taking this little private poll of mine for about 5 weeks now. Most are almost embarassed to admit they're voting for Kerry, but their hatred for Bush runs so deep. I've never seen anything like it. It's just so blatently obvious what kerry is about, and it's not in the best interest of this country, that's for sure. I hope after this election is over, the partisanship can be put aside, but I know better. While we're deviding ourselves internally in this country, and arguing and bickering like two enemys, there's a real enemy out there just waiting for us to get so cought up in out own pitiful selfishness that they can slide in here and cut our throats. The fundamantal Islamists are just that enemy, and are positioning themselves in the world today to do just that. Think I'm kidding? Just check it out. We're asking for it. If Kerry's elected, we're dead. That's how seriously I'm taking this election, and I hope every one of you out there understands what i'm saying. If you don't, you better figure it out. Like he did in Viet Nam, he's positioning himself with the greater power of the world, and ready to give this country up to a "world order" IN A HEART BEAT!! The one thing that is consistant with Kerry is his hatred for this country, and he's positioned himself for the ultimate pay back. He's kissing the UN's ass, and positioning himself to an alliance with every stinking country that has turned their back on us. He's tried everything he can to make us look bad to the rest of the world, and promises that if he's elected, he'll deliver us to the "world order", and be a "world" hero, selling us down the river. Every one of us, including the poor stupid saps that vote for him. Wake up, folks. The Islamofascists are in every country. Operating in every country, and making deals with every country, and one of the reasons they hate us so much is they know we aren't playing their game.

10-24-2004, 09:21 AM
Steelcomp, in your informal poll you say they will vote against GW and not for Kerry, I agree with you 100% but did you ask those kool-aid drinkers exactly why they are AGAINST Bush? The people I have had discussions with nobody can say why they hate Bush so much, they just hate him. :confused: This is something I cannot understand. As much as I thought Klintoon was a turd and an embarrasment to the office I never hated the guy.

v-drive
10-24-2004, 09:55 AM
I think the anti Bush sentiment started the day the supreme court gave him the election. If you think back I think you will remember the people thinking that their vote didn't count. The bummer is that if Gore would have been in office Sept.11 that day would have been treated the same way clinton treated the cole. Most dems have no backbone and are afraid it will turn into another vietnam and we all know the presidents involved in that.
:cool: vdrive

572Daytona
10-24-2004, 10:23 AM
The Supreme court didn't give Bush the election, I'm so tired of hearing this cry baby spin. Bush won the original vote and still won after a recount in the disputed counties. All the Supreme court did was rule that the current results would stand without anymore recounts being done. The dems figured if they kept recounting they would eventually come up with a result that suited them which has set a very bad precedent for fututre elections.

Rexone
10-24-2004, 10:31 AM
While we're deviding ourselves internally in this country, and arguing and bickering like two enemys, there's a real enemy out there just waiting for us to get so cought up in out own pitiful selfishness that they can slide in here and cut our throats. The fundamantal Islamists are just that enemy, and are positioning themselves in the world today to do just that. Think I'm kidding? Just check it out. We're asking for it. If Kerry's elected, we're dead. That's how seriously I'm taking this election, and I hope every one of you out there understands what i'm saying. If you don't, you better figure it out. Like he did in Viet Nam, he's positioning himself with the greater power of the world, and ready to give this country up to a "world order" IN A HEART BEAT!! The one thing that is consistant with Kerry is his hatred for this country, and he's positioned himself for the ultimate pay back. He's kissing the UN's ass, and positioning himself to an alliance with every stinking country that has turned their back on us. He's tried everything he can to make us look bad to the rest of the world, and promises that if he's elected, he'll deliver us to the "world order", and be a "world" hero, selling us down the river. Every one of us, including the poor stupid saps that vote for him. Wake up, folks. The Islamofascists are in every country. Operating in every country, and making deals with every country, and one of the reasons they hate us so much is they know we aren't playing their game.
I couldn't agree more....
Wake up people, this could be the most important election in US history!

Forkin' Crazy
10-24-2004, 10:40 AM
I agree 100%, Mike. The libs won't budge, though. They are so caught up in their hatred for Bush that they will vote for anyone and do anything to upset things...
I heard there was a new Kerry add that portrayed the Republicans as an ostrich with its head in the sand. Seems to be the other way around!!!

v-drive
10-24-2004, 10:51 AM
The Supreme court didn't give Bush the election, I'm so tired of hearing this cry baby spin. Bush won the original vote and still won after a recount in the disputed counties. All the Supreme court did was rule that the current results would stand without anymore recounts being done. The dems figured if they kept recounting they would eventually come up with a result that suited them which has set a very bad precedent for fututre elections.
Are you the only person in this country or am I? no. alot of people felt betrayed, maybe not you or I but they did and that is where I think this stems from. give me a better reason......v-drive

572Daytona
10-24-2004, 11:09 AM
Are you the only person in this country or am I? no. alot of people felt betrayed, maybe not you or I but they did and that is where I think this stems from. give me a better reason......v-drive
I don't know, it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me for people to hate Bush for something that happened in the past that wasn't even of his making. It would be like me hating people named Tim becuase of this time in 2nd grade where the teacher (unfairly I thought) give him a better grade on his essay than mine. If they need to hate, they should hate the legal structure in our country that allows the vote to come into question. And rather than hating, wouldn't their time have been better put to use in coming up with candidate that is superior to Bush in all ways so there would be no doubt this year?

Rexone
10-24-2004, 11:12 AM
I agree 100%, Mike. The libs won't budge, though. They are so caught up in their hatred for Bush that they will vote for anyone and do anything to upset things...
Well if that's true and Kerry gets elected because of it I hope they're prepared to sacrafice their freedoms, welcome the tax collector and possibly learn to speak French or Arabic as the national language after we clean up the remnants of a few of our blown up cities. Kerry is no more prepared to run this country down the right path than the man on the moon and has as many positions on every topic as most women have shoes depending on the whether any particular day.

steelcomp
10-24-2004, 11:25 AM
I'll give you a better reason...Bush is a Christian. Bush has morals. Bush has ethics. Bush is trying to restore the failed moral standard in this country without "preaching" his Christian beliefs. The fundamental christian principals which this country was founded on are a DIRECT threat to the lifestyle and value system of the liberal left. Their agenda has been to eliminate as much of this as possible. The reaon? Bottom line is that it calls for a high degree of accountability. Libs don't want to be held accountable for anything, and a president such as GB is a direct threat to them, their lifestyle and their principals (or the lack thereof) The reason the hate runs so deep towards Bush isn't really hate...it's a dreaded fear, because they recognise the strength he has in his convictions, and that he potentially represents the end of a 40+ year dominance the libs have had over this country and it's policies. (The beginning of that end came in the '94 congressional elections) He's a very serious and real threat to them, and their fear is justified. This country has been torn apart and it's greatness reduced to mediocraty because of the systematic destruction of our country's foundation of christian values. Not the Christian religion, but the values that it advocates. The worst part is, that that foundation and those values in themselves advocate the freedom which gives the left license to have done the destruction they have. They have taken and taken and taken, untill there's not much left. That's where we are today, and this election IMO, represents an historic pivotal change hopefully pointing us back to the value system that made this country the great country it once was.

v-drive
10-24-2004, 12:49 PM
I wish that I could believe that. I think that Bush has done a pretty good job and he is leaps and bounds better than clinton but he is still not the best president we have had. He is however the best person that we have to vote for now. every one of these guys has their own agenda and like it or not it's the truth. v-drive

10-24-2004, 10:34 PM
Somehow these kool-aid drinkers still think the US Supreme court "gave" the election to Bush. In fact the US Supreme court overturned the Florida high court's decision to allow the timeframe extension to continue the ballot re-count. The Florida Secretary of State declared the election and re-count done by the deadline prescribed by the Fla. State constitution. The Democrats went to court to have the deadline extended and they got over-ruled :cry: .....case closed, get over it!

Boy Named Sue
10-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Somehow these kool-aid drinkers still think the US Supreme court "gave" the election to Bush. In fact the US Supreme court overturned the Florida high court's decision to allow the timeframe extension to continue the ballot re-count. The Florida Secretary of State declared the election and re-count done by the deadline prescribed by the Fla. State constitution. The Democrats went to court to have the deadline extended and they got over-ruled :cry: .....case closed, get over it!
gave: were we the only ones who were paying attention. The US Supreme court stopped the hijacking of the election by the hysterical lawyers hired by the ...................

v-drive
10-25-2004, 02:06 AM
You're both right but is that how it was perceived?. look now what is going on both parties are postureing themselves for a legal battle if they don't win.
:coffeycup v-drive

Boy Named Sue
10-25-2004, 06:34 PM
You're both right but is that how it was perceived?. look now what is going on both parties are postureing themselves for a legal battle if they don't win.
:coffeycup v-drive
Whatever "side" you're on this is still funny. I'm not sure how links work but here is the address.
www.boomchicago.nl/Section/Latest-News/BoomChicagoVotingMachine

78Eliminator
10-26-2004, 08:49 AM
I'll give you a better reason...Bush is a Christian. Bush has morals. Bush has ethics.
Hi. Catholic school boy here. Studied lots of "Christianity". Read the bible etc, etc. and several hours a day, every day, were devoted to religious study. Ever heard of the "Crusades"? That was when Christians stormed into non Christian towns and killed every one in them. Remember Hitler? He was a Christian too. Religion, is the death of science, reason and understanding. It is an easy way to dismiss a dismal future, your certain death. It is a way to dismiss your poor judgment and cruel behavior and discard it as “being forgiven”. It's a way to control people who have no real moral foundation or self auditing behavior system. Want to know the number one killer? Religion. Holy wars have been killing people since the dawn of man. It breeds hate and judgment, destroys societal unity and breeds sheep, instead of critical thinkers.

steelcomp
10-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Hi. Catholic school boy here. Studied lots of "Christianity". Read the bible etc, etc. and several hours a day, every day, were devoted to religious study. Ever heard of the "Crusades"? That was when Christians stormed into non Christian towns and killed every one in them. Remember Hitler? He was a Christian too. Religion, is the death of science, reason and understanding. It is an easy way to dismiss a dismal future, your certain death. It is a way to dismiss your poor judgment and cruel behavior and discard it as “being forgiven”. It's a way to control people who have no real moral foundation or self auditing behavior system. Want to know the number one killer? Religion. Holy wars have been killing people since the dawn of man. It breeds hate and judgment, destroys societal unity and breeds sheep, instead of critical thinkers.
Sorry...were going to seriously disagree here.
Why is it that almost every single person I've ever met that was brought up in a Catholic school absolutely hates anything to do with religion? (go figure!!)
Religious fenaticism is what you're talking about. In that context, I agree. Catholicism, or the Catholic religion, is by far one of the most disgraceful representations of Christianity there is.
Hitler a Christian??? Give me a break. And you believe what Kerry says, too. Like HE's a Christian, right? NOT! (Another Catholic hypocrite)
Easy way to dismiss a dismal future??? Way to control people?
You obviously have had a bad experience with your "religious" past, and that's too bad. You're pretty obscured from what it's all about, and that's too bad, as well.
The "Christian" in GB isn't like what you've experienced, nor is it what I was referring to. It was, and I repeat myself, a reference to his Christian beliefs and values, not his Christian "religion". Those same beliefs and values that our founding fathers believed in 200 some years ago, and were well embraced by the majority of this country up untill about 40 yrs ago. People used to come to this country to EMBRACE our values and beliefs. They wanted to be like Americans. Now they just want to come and suck off our bleeding hearts, and have NO respect for our tradition, our values, our beliefs. Why? Because everything that this country stood for has been under attack by the liberals, and the rest of the world has stood by watching as our values and principals, and right along with it our strength, has been diluted down to "whatever feels good". Today, we're just like a country of Kerry's. No direction. We stand for nothing. We value nothing, except "freedom" with no price. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll! That should be our national anthem. The constitution has become a target for high powered lawyers to test their ego's on.
Religion is a four letter word.
Christianity as it should be and as is defined in the Bible, (IMO) is by far the best, most consice, most accurate and effective means of civilized living there is. Where do you think the idea of values, morals, ethics, being fair and decent, all those things that are nothing but beneficial to a society, come from, anyway? It sure as hell isn't just "human nature". Anarchy never worked and never will, and that's basically what the libs want. Life with NO ACCOUNTABILITY, no RESPONSIBILITY, and the government to take care of everything.
I detest the era of the crusades, and believe that those who were involved will be dealt with accordingly. The Christianity I refer to isn't a religion. It's a belief, and it starts in your heart, and has nothing to do with your "good deeds". If you believe in God, then you know he is omnipotant and omniscient. He knows the condition of your heart, and if your heart aint in the right place, there's nothing you can do to impress Him. GW's heart, I believe, is in the right place. He recognises a force called evil in this world, and is willing to risk everything he has to folow what he believes. The lib's free reigh is coming to a screeching halt, and they know it. GB represents a return to a more traditional way of thinking and that scares them.
I'm not going to get into a religious debate from this, and I'm sure that this is going to bring all sorts of reactions. Great thing about what I believe is that every body has the right to believe as they wish. I'm no Bible basher. So go ahead and post, but I won't argue on this one.
steel

Blown 472
10-27-2004, 03:54 AM
Sorry...were going to seriously disagree here.
Why is it that almost every single person I've ever met that was brought up in a Catholic school absolutely hates anything to do with religion? (go figure!!)
Religious fenaticism is what you're talking about. In that context, I agree. Catholicism, or the Catholic religion, is by far one of the most disgraceful representations of Christianity there is.
Hitler a Christian??? Give me a break. And you believe what Kerry says, too. Like HE's a Christian, right? NOT! (Another Catholic hypocrite)
Easy way to dismiss a dismal future??? Way to control people?
You obviously have had a bad experience with your "religious" past, and that's too bad. You're pretty obscured from what it's all about, and that's too bad, as well.
The "Christian" in GB isn't like what you've experienced, nor is it what I was referring to. It was, and I repeat myself, a reference to his Christian beliefs and values, not his Christian "religion". Those same beliefs and values that our founding fathers believed in 200 some years ago, and were well embraced by the majority of this country up untill about 40 yrs ago. People used to come to this country to EMBRACE our values and beliefs. They wanted to be like Americans. Now they just want to come and suck off our bleeding hearts, and have NO respect for our tradition, our values, our beliefs. Why? Because everything that this country stood for has been under attack by the liberals, and the rest of the world has stood by watching as our values and principals, and right along with it our strength, has been diluted down to "whatever feels good". Today, we're just like a country of Kerry's. No direction. We stand for nothing. We value nothing, except "freedom" with no price. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll! That should be our national anthem. The constitution has become a target for high powered lawyers to test their ego's on.
Religion is a four letter word.
Christianity as it should be and as is defined in the Bible, (IMO) is by far the best, most consice, most accurate and effective means of civilized living there is. Where do you think the idea of values, morals, ethics, being fair and decent, all those things that are nothing but beneficial to a society, come from, anyway? It sure as hell isn't just "human nature". Anarchy never worked and never will, and that's basically what the libs want. Life with NO ACCOUNTABILITY, no RESPONSIBILITY, and the government to take care of everything.
I detest the era of the crusades, and believe that those who were involved will be dealt with accordingly. The Christianity I refer to isn't a religion. It's a belief, and it starts in your heart, and has nothing to do with your "good deeds". If you believe in God, then you know he is omnipotant and omniscient. He knows the condition of your heart, and if your heart aint in the right place, there's nothing you can do to impress Him. GW's heart, I believe, is in the right place. He recognises a force called evil in this world, and is willing to risk everything he has to folow what he believes. The lib's free reigh is coming to a screeching halt, and they know it. GB represents a return to a more traditional way of thinking and that scares them.
I'm not going to get into a religious debate from this, and I'm sure that this is going to bring all sorts of reactions. Great thing about what I believe is that every body has the right to believe as they wish. I'm no Bible basher. So go ahead and post, but I won't argue on this one.
steel
http://www.counterpunch.org/giebel10262004.html

steelcomp
10-27-2004, 05:44 AM
http://www.counterpunch.org/giebel10262004.html
Blown...you gotta stop reading such trash...it's no wonder you have the opinions you do. That whole article is so full of a combination of liberal rhetoric and just the same old word twisting and factual inaccuracy that it's rediculous. But thanks for posting it. It just helps remind me of how much the libs hate Bush, and how they'll say just about anything to make him look bad.