PDA

View Full Version : NJBA Races (question)

dmontzsta
10-23-2004, 07:27 AM
Is it just jets? I was thinking about going up on Nov. 6th and 7th, will there be any V-Drives there?

Squirtin Thunder
10-23-2004, 08:31 AM
Hell yes !!!! Bring an O/B too if you want !!!!
Lifeline will have rental equiptment;
Nonchute Jacket $100
Balistic Shorts $75
Come on the more the better.
Will you have the new BBF in it????
Yes there will be alot of Vdrives.
Jim

Cs19
10-23-2004, 09:12 AM
Jetboats only...I wish. :smile: J/k. I would say there are more flats than jets out there, and if you need set up work, thats the place to get it done.
dmontz, you should bring it out. Guaranteed good time,hope to see you there.
I remember your boat.If I see it ,I will introduce myself.

Sangerboy
10-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Last race I think the ratio was at least 2 to 1 in favor of the v-drives. Come on out and run river racer. It's a blast. I'm going again, but can only be there on Sunday the 7th.

dmontzsta
10-23-2004, 10:50 AM
Hell yes !!!! Bring an O/B too if you want !!!!
Lifeline will have rental equiptment;
Nonchute Jacket $100
Balistic Shorts $75
Come on the more the better.
Will you have the new BBF in it????
Yes there will be alot of Vdrives.
Jim
Thats awesome, cause I am too cheap to buy one. hehe
I had no plans of running yet, just spectating. The BBF wont be ready until next season (if all goes as planned).

dmontzsta
10-23-2004, 10:50 AM
Jetboats only...I wish. :smile: J/k. I would say there are more flats than jets out there, and if you need set up work, thats the place to get it done.
dmontz, you should bring it out. Guaranteed good time,hope to see you there.
I remember your boat.If I see it ,I will introduce myself.
Thats cool, I just want to go hang out with everone from the boards.

dmontzsta
10-23-2004, 10:51 AM
Last race I think the ratio was at least 2 to 1 in favor of the v-drives. Come on out and run river racer. It's a blast. I'm going again, but can only be there on Sunday the 7th.
Are you running?
I think everyone needs a name tag or a sticker on their boat that says their board name. :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-23-2004, 11:27 AM
Mine does
Jim

LUVNLIFE
10-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Don we will be there with some other members. Come on out. ;)

Sangerboy
10-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Are you running?
I think everyone needs a name tag or a sticker on their boat that says their board name. :D
I'm planning on running Sunday. Probably will be pitted next to Sam (Fired Up) Look for the Red Canyon with white and yellow flames on the front. Stop by and say hi. Greg

Fired Up
10-25-2004, 09:38 PM
Sangerboy...we need to do something about a helmet upgrade for you......the orange skull cap has to go! (My new valve spring upgrade is almost finished on the motor, should be done tomorrow. Break in on Thursday if weather permits.)

Moneypitt
10-27-2004, 11:27 AM
Hey Sam, I've been on the "Cajun Crusade" the last week and out of touch. Did you check those old springs? Hope the change gives you what you're looking for. Where are you racing next?? ...........Ray