PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Food List Sunday Morning!!

Huffer
10-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Okay everyone needs too list want each of us will be bringing (ORGANIZATION)

Big Boys Toy PE857
10-25-2004, 04:45 AM
Several of the guys from WV that I have talked are unsure what to bring food wise. We are willing to bring anything requested but are unsure of the needs. Does anyone have a list or an idea of the food that would be helpful? I want to show up with more than just my appetite.

Jr Jetter
10-25-2004, 06:00 AM
Does my empty plate count ? :(
Actually, I am bringing the following (as last time)... paper plates, plasticware, paper towels, various chips and snacks, potato salad, and soda's (for the non drinkers and my morning coffee fix).

MarKist
10-25-2004, 06:38 AM
we'll be bringing the BBQ and R.O.'s slaw oh and some buns ;)
MarKist

Huffer
10-25-2004, 04:38 PM
Look's like we have lunch covered saturday on island.We need breakfast supplys.Everybody I need too know how many will attend for breakfast,we need sausage.bacon.eggs.butter.grits,taters.buns.MOST IMPORTANT IS HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully everybody will be there little bit better than a cont.breakfast!Remember we're from the country crowds are better like family!

MANIC MECHANIC
10-25-2004, 05:09 PM
We will be,
Myself, Beverly and my daughter Racheal.
Sat & Sun for breakfast.
We will contribute: 1lb bacon, 1lb sausage, 1 doz eggs, 1 loaf of bread
And of course the jar of Mayo!! ;)
Tim

Aut
10-25-2004, 05:17 PM
Look's like we have lunch covered saturday on island.We need breakfast supplys.Everybody I need too know how many will attend for breakfast,we need sausage.bacon.eggs.butter.grits,taters.buns.MOST IMPORTANT IS HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully everybody will be there little bit better than a cont.breakfast!Remember we're from the country crowds are better like family!im glad to see you posted a head coun't 4 breakfast huffer "AUT" :argue:

sleekcraft76
10-25-2004, 05:34 PM
jamie and i will bring 1doz eggs and a pound of bacon and 1 loaf of bread,

GasGuzzler
10-25-2004, 05:45 PM
We are staying at the Hampton, but would rather have camp-out down home cooking. Will be six adults and 3 kids. Will bring plenty of bacon, sausage,eggs, flour and milk if anyone knows how to make gravy? and bread and more........(more than we can eat for sure so will have extra for anyone else) Just need to know what time to show up. Will also see about leaving boats at the campground Sat. evening. Then we will know how to get back to the campground (maybe :confused: )

wideopen545
10-25-2004, 06:01 PM
we will be bringing potatoes for baking and frying , home made chile, eggs, drinks, SALSA,chips and some kind of funny salad with fruit in it :sqeyes: and coffee
we need folding tables if anyone has them
dont forget your chairs

MizBubba
10-25-2004, 06:30 PM
Look's like we have lunch covered saturday on island.We need breakfast supplys.Everybody I need too know how many will attend for breakfast,we need sausage.bacon.eggs.butter.grits,taters.buns.MOST IMPORTANT IS HOW MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully everybody will be there little bit better than a cont.breakfast!Remember we're from the country crowds are better like family!
It will be me & Bubbajet. I can bring some sausage & eggs... and let me know if you're short on other stuff... Will anyone want cereal & milk? (kids maybe?)

wideopen545
10-25-2004, 06:33 PM
electric Frying Pans
To Help Out With Breakfast

MizBubba
10-25-2004, 07:24 PM
electric Frying Pans
:wink: Already on the list, dude! :p
Can't wait for Friday!! :220v:

Huffer
10-25-2004, 08:06 PM
I'll bring 2 also wide-open

Lady Warhawk
10-26-2004, 04:14 AM
electric Frying Pans
We'll bring our elec frying pan, and also bring come country link sauage from a little store here. It'll make ya wanna slap yer mammy. Any one like country ham? Danny can't eat it, because it makes his gout act up, but I love the stuff, and the saltier the better. :eat:
Will also bring some grits.