PDA

View Full Version : Check this Peach out!

Ex PSI Canyon
10-24-2004, 03:53 PM
1964 Rebel 17.6 w/396 BBC-Menkens 2 blade, Edelbrock front and rear motor plates, original Jones mechanical tach. This could be a hell of a boat for the nostalgia guy. According to the owner the motor was rebuilt umpteen years ago and has sat for a long long time. It originally had a L-88 427 but was replaced with the current motor. He also explained the oil pan which I questioned, It appeared he was utilizing a stock BBC oil pan which I told him he's lucky he did'nt grenade the thing, to my astonishment the L-88 had a trap door in the pan which means it could be used on the v-drive. Has anyone looked for an original L-88 pan lately? I could just imagine the money that would bring! This boat would be really cool with a big blown deal in it. The boat is in pretty good condition for it's age, the stringers are solid and the exterior of the hull is in very good shape. The floor needs sanded and a little bit of wood work behind the seat. The bulk head is fairly solid. Trailer needs tires and the fenders in the pics are just sitting on the trailer"they are not bolted" Anyone interested contact me $ 1,500.00. Matt
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6877

Kindsvater Flat
10-24-2004, 04:07 PM
would be a good trainer boat.

jamessampica
10-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Matt you have enough boat's in your yard and garage.Don't tell me your thinking about buying it.LATER!!!!!!!
JIM S
P.S. Another addition to your boat collection MATT?

konajet
10-24-2004, 08:48 PM
were is it located ?

Ex PSI Canyon
10-25-2004, 06:22 AM
Boat is located in Phx. And Jim your're too late! I already added it!

Ex PSI Canyon
11-01-2004, 05:01 AM
C'mon no one wants this boat for 1,500 bucks! E-mail or pm me if interested. Matt. Bump

Norseman
11-02-2004, 04:44 PM
C'mon no one wants this boat for 1,500 bucks! E-mail or pm me if interested. Matt. Bump
Matt:
I'd love to have it, but it's too far away....... :frown:

GofastRacer
11-02-2004, 07:18 PM
I'm sure he'd ship it to ya, it's only $$$$$$$!... :D

Norseman
11-04-2004, 06:24 PM
I'm sure he'd ship it to ya, it's only $$$$$$$!... :D
Art;
Yea it's only money and time... :confused:
Both of which I am short of right now! :D
Bob

SANGER-RICH
11-04-2004, 06:47 PM
1964 Rebel 17.6 w/396 BBC-Menkens 2 blade, Edelbrock front and rear motor plates, original Jones mechanical tach. This could be a hell of a boat for the nostalgia guy. According to the owner the motor was rebuilt umpteen years ago and has sat for a long long time. It originally had a L-88 427 but was replaced with the current motor. He also explained the oil pan which I questioned, It appeared he was utilizing a stock BBC oil pan which I told him he's lucky he did'nt grenade the thing, to my astonishment the L-88 had a trap door in the pan which means it could be used on the v-drive. Has anyone looked for an original L-88 pan lately? I could just imagine the money that would bring! This boat would be really cool with a big blown deal in it. The boat is in pretty good condition for it's age, the stringers are solid and the exterior of the hull is in very good shape. The floor needs sanded and a little bit of wood work behind the seat. The bulk head is fairly solid. Trailer needs tires and the fenders in the pics are just sitting on the trailer"they are not bolted" Anyone interested contact me $ 1,500.00. Matt
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6877
Love the tires [spacesaver front] and the tint on the trailer that matches the boat :D

GofastRacer
11-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Art;
Yea it's only money and time... :confused:
Both of which I am short of right now! :D
Bob
Isn't that the way it always goes!..LOL... :D

Ex PSI Canyon
11-05-2004, 06:55 PM
I drug the boat 30 miles on that space saver tire It's the only tire on the trailer that holds air.

GofastRacer
11-05-2004, 06:59 PM
I drug the boat 30 miles on that space saver tire It's the only tire on the trailer that holds air.
Hey Matt, check your PM's!.. :)

Norseman
11-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Isn't that the way it always goes!..LOL... :D
Seems to be!!!
How you doing on the ski boat??

Norseman
11-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Matt;
I hope you didn't drag it too fast!
I've had those things come apart, they really don't like to run a 70mph.......

GofastRacer
11-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Seems to be!!!
How you doing on the ski boat??
It's moving right along, trying to get this done quick so I can get back to the GN project!...