PDA

View Full Version : Saterday crew!

WetWillie
10-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Hey it was great finally meeting a few peps from the boards. I hooked up with Rocky and 6 dollar boat and cruised thru the channel. From there 6 dollar and I ran down to Topac and I got seperated as I went down to needles. Great meeting all you people! I had a good time running back up and seeing alot of real nice hardware really moving. I tried to get out ahead of Bling and his rig so i could get some footage of everyone going by!
My buddy shot some cheap video with my little camera. My buddy was all over the back of the boat getting thrown around as i started to accelerate. Who had the Spectra??
As that boat was moving real well and I dont think I got to meet them on the beach?
Spectra (http://www.sdcrew.com/Movie/Spectre.avi)
Then when my buddy got up Bling came by. Thats quite a machine Mr Bling!!
Looping!! (http://www.sdcrew.com/Movie/BlingLoop.avi)
Bling Bling (http://www.sdcrew.com/Movie/BlingScreem.avi)
Anyway the wife is still pissed she missed the party.
I need a new camera for next year
W

Bre
10-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Thanks! Wish we coulda been there :cry: :rollside:

XtrmWakeborder
10-24-2004, 09:32 PM
Sweet vids WW now fast were you going when bling flew by? Blings engine sounds mean in the first vid!

6 Dollar Boat
10-24-2004, 11:29 PM
Nice videos Bill, it was nice meeting you on Saturday. That was a great run from Thompson's Bay to Moabi, I think we averaged over 80 MPH for the whole trip. Sorry for ditching you, I thought you saw us turn :hammerhea
Scott

Bling Bling
10-25-2004, 06:59 AM
6Dollar, thanks for the place to stay. When someone has a 60" big screen in the garage you can pretty much tell how the rest of the house is. How about Tomcat brooming me out of his house. Nice friend. Thanks for saving me Scott.

Reaper1
10-25-2004, 07:01 AM
I'm only getting audio on the videos. :frown:

Charley
10-25-2004, 07:12 AM
me too.. :confused:

andy01
10-25-2004, 07:47 AM
Nice videio WW! Did you change the pulley yet?
Andy

tomcat
10-25-2004, 09:46 AM
6Dollar, thanks for the place to stay. When someone has a 60" big screen in the garage you can pretty much tell how the rest of the house is. How about Tomcat brooming me out of his house. Nice friend. Thanks for saving me Scott.
Scott,
Good thing you have a large garage because all that Nor-Tec arrogance couldn't have squeezed into mine. I just refuse to hang off the sack. :yuk:

WetWillie
10-25-2004, 02:21 PM
6Dollar,
Thanks for the great run down to Moabi your boat runs real well! I cant wait to do it again! One of these days your gunna have to teach me how to wip my wife into shape so she will be as attentive to my boat! Whens the next trip??
WW
Nice videos Bill, it was nice meeting you on Saturday. That was a great run from Thompson's Bay to Moabi, I think we averaged over 80 MPH for the whole trip. Sorry for ditching you, I thought you saw us turn :hammerhea
Scott

WetWillie
10-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Nope didnt come in yet. Boat runs good but man there is some serious hardware out thier!! :jawdrop:
WW
Nice videio WW! Did you change the pulley yet?
Andy

mbrown2
10-25-2004, 02:41 PM
Great videos Willie....would have been nice to get some videos as we were running down together from the Sandbar on south.....that was fun...

BoatFloating
10-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Hey Bill, where is the picture of me going by you when you were parked???? :squiggle:

WetWillie
10-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Here you go big boy!!
Rocky Smoking the Vee (http://www.sdcrew.com/Movie/Rocky.AVI)
Thanks for showing me the ropes and doing some introductions!!
Hey Bill, where is the picture of me going by you when you were parked???? :squiggle:

WetWillie
10-25-2004, 08:21 PM
No kidding that was some good times. Your boat runs REAL good. You had quite a load of people and she was moving! Great meeting you and putting a name with a face. Maybe I will see you out there soon.
WW :idea:
Great videos Willie....would have been nice to get some videos as we were running down together from the Sandbar on south.....that was fun...

mbrown2
10-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Nice video Willie....29 Lives looks and sounds good.

TOBTEK
10-25-2004, 10:13 PM
cool vid's WW.
Bling.....what kind of motors do you have in that BEAST? It sounds incredible!
yours sounds good as well WW :) you dudes with the bucks know how to play...

BoatFloating
10-26-2004, 06:02 AM
Nice video Willie....29 Lives looks and sounds good.
Thanks....that was a fun run back to Havasu. I wish we all could of ran back together.
Bill, thanks for the video that was cool. Great hanging with you if only for a couple hours..... How's the dog house :hammerhea