PDA

View Full Version : Yard House Run "Thanks"

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Just wanted to say "Thank You" to the Dimarcobro Crew who for making my trip more pleasant. Matt's (both of you) great hooking up and throughing a few cold ones. It was my first time in the Yard House but not my last time. The Eye Candy was great, please thank them for making the trip even more enjoyable. A special Thank You to Michelle (very Cute) It was obvious that she had a wonderful ride back to the harbor (sorry Matt), I have never seen a cutie laugh so hard getting wet then her...I know she's yours BUT ??. Please let her know that she and her sis are "welcome aboard anytime" Looking forward to hooking up for the Catalina trip (will Michelle come too). I will let you know what is happening as it gets closer.
UP4River
Look at what you missed out on :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/39P0005293.JPG
Michelle, you make me melt ;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/39P0005298.JPG
Other's who enjoyed the weekend on Lake Pacifica
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/39P0005295.JPG

dimarcobros
10-25-2004, 09:37 AM
Man what a day....what a day. HL you are too cool, thank you again for allowing us to join you on your boat. That is all we talked about at dinner and on Sunday morning. I can honestly say it was one of the best times I have had in awhile. Thank you.
DMB

racecar.hotshoe
10-25-2004, 09:49 AM
Man what a day....what a day. HL you are too cool, thank you again for allowing us to join you on your boat. That is all we talked about at dinner and on Sunday morning. I can honestly say it was one of the best times I have had in awhile. Thank you.
DMBI see how you are.................. :coffeycup :D

dimarcobros
10-25-2004, 10:04 AM
I see how you are.................. :coffeycup :D
You will always be my first though. LOL :D :D

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 10:09 AM
You will always be my first though. LOL :D :D
Ohhhh ! ! ! See how you are. :boxingguy I guess I was just another "X" on your belt :lightsabe
racecar.hotshoe, you can have him :cry: I'll just keep his Candy :eat:

dimarcobros
10-25-2004, 10:16 AM
Ohhhh ! ! ! See how you are. :boxingguy I guess I was just another "X" on your belt :lightsabe
racecar.hotshoe, you can have him :cry: I'll just keep his Candy :eat:
The candy goes where I go. :yuk: :D Still talking about that ride, thanks again.
DMB

racecar.hotshoe
10-25-2004, 10:35 AM
They always have candy.Thats why they are always welcome on our boat.And there great boat biatches to boot!......... :rollside:

Up 4 River
10-25-2004, 11:57 AM
Looks like you guys and girls had a good time. I'm happy to see my fellow boat biatch represented with his boat and lady duties. :D Next time maybe you can plan a trip when I'm not in Atlanat for work and I'll be able to go. Is it me or our we now batting 2 for 2 on Havasu Luvr diggin out girls Shep?
U4R

dimarcobros
10-25-2004, 12:14 PM
Looks like you guys and girls had a good time. I'm happy to see my fellow boat biatch represented with his boat and lady duties. :D Next time maybe you can plan a trip when I'm not in Atlanat for work and I'll be able to go. Is it me or our we now batting 2 for 2 on Havasu Luvr diggin out girls Shep?
U4R
That is right.....first there was Showna and now there is Michelle. I told him he needs to have one lady for the river and a seperate one for home. I took the boat biatching duties in stride, would have been nice though if you were there to help out. :hammerhea
DMB

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Yes, you guys are 2 for 2 and I appreciate it. Showna & Michelle will always have a seat on my boat. Ok, so will you two knuckleheads :hammerhea . U4R, if everything works out the way I want them to then you will need to clear your calender for the 13th Catalina trip. I will let you and DB know later but it's looking good so far. Hey, is Showna still around?

dimarcobros
10-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Yes, you guys are 2 for 2 and I appreciate it. Showna & Michelle will always have a seat on my boat. Ok, so will you two knuckleheads :hammerhea . U4R, if everything works out the way I want them to then you will need to clear your calender for the 13th Catalina trip. I will let you and DB know later but it's looking good so far. Hey, is Showna still around?
I am pretty sure we will see her at a party on Halloween. I could see if she would be interested in a river trip. Is the Catalina trip the 13th of November or December?
DMB

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 01:43 PM
I am pretty sure we will see her at a party on Halloween. I could see if she would be interested in a river trip. Is the Catalina trip the 13th of November or December?
DMB
13th Nov..... 3 weeks :D

dimarcobros
10-25-2004, 01:58 PM
CRAP!!!!! U4R and I will be in Chicago that weekend. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
DMB

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-25-2004, 04:34 PM
oooooo I see HL, dont invite the brothers. I see how you are :boxingguy

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 04:47 PM
CRAP!!!!! U4R and I will be in Chicago that weekend. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
DMB
What ! ! ! you fokc'n with me

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 04:49 PM
oooooo I see HL, dont invite the brothers. I see how you are :boxingguy
I see how you are ! ! ! You were in LHC Fall cleaning your pad with the help of a VERY seductive woman named "Bre" You would pass up her for me? NEVER HAPPEN :lightsabe

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-25-2004, 05:00 PM
I see how you are ! ! ! You were in LHC Fall cleaning your pad with the help of a VERY seductive woman named "Bre" You would pass up her for me? NEVER HAPPEN :lightsabe
there you go starting rumors, nope didnt happen see how you are :devil:

WUTWZAT
10-25-2004, 05:02 PM
SYA, don't take it like that, she's probably just seen pictures of you on the water and is afraid of the size of your posse you hang with. I know my concern is that it doesn't turn into a sausage party. Hey where were you during FC2, I offered you a ride if you came out didn't I?
Its ok, FC3 is gonna be in April and the offer still stands, you can be in one of the only small blocked jet boats in So Cal.
Jason

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 05:05 PM
Nice Pics!!!!!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-25-2004, 05:06 PM
SYA, don't take it like that, she's probably just seen pictures of you on the water and is afraid of the size of your posse you hang with. I know my concern is that it doesn't turn into a sausage party. Hey where were you during FC2, I offered you a ride if you came out didn't I?
Its ok, FC3 is gonna be in April and the offer still stands, you can be in one of the only small blocked jet boats in So Cal.
Jason
well I didnt hit the channel til 330pm and I hung with a few friends
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_070.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_067.jpg
after I went on this high speed test ride
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Picture_058.jpg

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 06:01 PM
there you go starting rumors, nope didnt happen see how you are :devil:
Damm, Sorry Mel. I would not want to start rumors on you. but you shouldn't dist me about a Yard House run when you were 250 miles away in LHC having fun :D I dont remember you asking me if I wanted to come to your place in LHC and help you clean it for the Blue Hairs :hammerhea OK, here's an official invite. Your invited to come with a little group heading to Catalina on the morining of the 13th Nov. :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Damm, Sorry Mel. I would not want to start rumors on you. but you shouldn't dist me about a Yard House run when you were 250 miles away in LHC having fun :D I dont remember you asking me if I wanted to come to your place in LHC and help you clean it for the Blue Hairs :hammerhea OK, here's an official invite. Your invited to come with a little group heading to Catalina on the morining of the 13th Nov. :D
funny man, let me see nov 13 mmmmmm I will check :hammerhea

WUTWZAT
10-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Damn. Who dat in the pictures? :wink:
Jason
They are invited to FC3 too......... :hammerhea

WILD LAVEY
10-25-2004, 07:19 PM
david, i wish i would have know you were heading out. i was back from havasu by 1pm sat. see ya on the 13th.

Havasu Luvr
10-25-2004, 07:36 PM
david, i wish i would have know you were heading out. i was back from havasu by 1pm sat. see ya on the 13th.
Sorry Nick, this was a last minute thing...was suppose to be in LHC partying w/Sandbar Mike, Reaper1 and crew. GF went to Bridal Show in Anahiem w/family and I had to entertain so I decided to head for Lake Pacific. Next time I will call you.