PDA

View Full Version : This guy hurt my feelings

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 01:22 PM
I received some more wonder scripture from another nameless person, if your gonna talk shit to me, PUT YOUR NAME ON IT BOTH YOU LOSERS
Pretty sad that you have to pimp your wife around so you can feel so well liked on this board. Other than her, "you" add nothing to this board. You attack and get into fights with more people that just about anyone. You are a worthless DICK!!!

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 01:24 PM
I also received this one
You must be so proud treating your wife like shes a peice of meat

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Maybe this person is just mad b/c you have a dick that obviously pleases your wife soooo much that she approves of your internet behavior and their's doesn't :lightsabe
Bring on the red I like it baby :devil:

91nordic29
10-25-2004, 01:26 PM
dont you just hate that? cant even havew the satisfaction of a retort! :mad:

RiverDave
10-25-2004, 01:29 PM
HighRoller?
RD

BarryMac
10-25-2004, 01:29 PM
There just haters, ****ing ignore them...

Phat Matt
10-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Did I forget to sign it again? :confused: :D

99 232 baja
10-25-2004, 01:32 PM
F*** them , I do not know you but I see nothing wrong with you posting pics of your wife or your friends. If they do not like it they do not have to look at them. Also they must be lesser men(women) for not putting their names with their message. keep putting the pics up.......SAM

Garrddogg
10-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Lil Biatches :hammerhea

Phat Matt
10-25-2004, 01:33 PM
Ah shit. I just got nailed. :D
10-25-2004 01:20 PM Your my beaumont Bitch
(I think you meant "You're" also)
No drinks for this guy! At least he'll have to spread them around before I get hit again.
BTW, what's it like to alway be picked last for the kickball team? :D

dicudmore
10-25-2004, 01:34 PM
screw them.....
more pics please :D :rolleyes:

Her454
10-25-2004, 01:34 PM
Kilr - You can please some of the people some of the time, but not the assholes....ever. Or something like that........LOL :0
Shake it off dont worry about it. :rolleyes:

HCS
10-25-2004, 01:35 PM
It's probably the same person as the Beaumont sniper. :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 01:36 PM
Ok Miguel, it was me, notice I have been around a little more lately? There was a time I had more posts then you, so I want to start getting rid of the post whores little by little, so I can get caught up again. I thought this was the best way to get you off the boards and post on glamis dunes or something. lol :idea: :D
RD & JBR will be next. lol :D :boxingguy
Ok enough of that, this guy/girl must not like hot women. :confused: :boxingguy

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 01:37 PM
screw them.....
more pics please :D :rolleyes:
Yeah I agree! :cool:

jackpunx
10-25-2004, 01:39 PM
Ok Miguel, it was me, notice I have been around a little more lately? There was a time I had more posts then you, so I want to start getting rid of the post whores little by little, so I can get caught up again. I thought this was the best way to get you off the boards and post on glamis dunes or something. lol :idea: :D
RD & JBR will be next. lol :D :boxingguy
No.. it was me.. I thought we had made a real connection at the party.. She said she was going to leave you.. but .... you mentioned something about getting a new boat.. so now she is staying.. :D
Scuba and knuclehead.. your next :rollside:
All Night Long!

HCS
10-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Kilr - You can please some of the people some of the time, but not the assholes....ever. Or something like that........LOL :0
Shake it off dont worry about it. :rolleyes:
I was thinking the samething. They know it bugs you so they keep doing it.
Shake it off. Ignore button.

Keithb87
10-25-2004, 01:42 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Will they ever learn?

Dawn Patrol
There is always a Hater in the Crowd, With nothing going on in His/Her Life.
Kilrtoy,
I think another Pic of your Wife is order. :D

FMluvswater
Far as I can tell Kilr you and your wife are comfortable with the pictures you post. Many people here appreciate something beautiful to look at. I don't choose to look at the more revealing pics of your wife cuz I ain't into chicks but I agree with many on here - she is beautiful. Just focus on the ones who are happy about it all and ignore the rest. :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 01:45 PM
No.. it was me.. I thought we had made a real connection at the party.. She said she was going to leave you.. but .... you mentioned something about getting a new boat.. so now she is staying.. :D
Scuba and knuclehead.. your next :rollside:
All Night Long!
It was me! Stop trying to take the glory for this! :argue: :boxingguy :)
Mark did you make any visits to Circle K last time you were out? :rollside:

jackpunx
10-25-2004, 01:50 PM
It was me! Stop trying to take the glory for this! :argue: :boxingguy :)
Mark did you make any visits to Circle K last time you were out? :rollside:
LMAO.. NO NO NO.. I was thinking about the ALL NIGHT LONG!!...Its my diabolical plan.. See if I get you all involved in this.. then I can go to circle k and by all the all night long..you will be out of yours.. then Mrs scuba will come to me.. mmmuuuuhhhhhaaaaaammmuuuhhhhhaaaaaa :hammerhea
:D

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 01:52 PM
It MUST be a gay guy, eh??? :idea:

Keithb87
10-25-2004, 01:55 PM
...... I don't choose to look at the more revealing pics of your wife cuz I ain't into chicks but I agree with many on here - she is beautiful....... :cool:
Can you post any pics of yourself ???? Cuz I am into chicks don't cha know.. :wink:

DansBlown73Nordic
10-25-2004, 01:56 PM
I think A nice Nude picture of your wife is in order..... :D
OOpss I meant to say a NEW picture..... ;)

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 01:59 PM
HD-SHOCKWAVE-DILLIGAF, The last thing im looking for is points, YOU KNOW THIS MAN.
Mark and Steve you can share her she is too expensive, Am/PM hot dogs are no long good enough, She now wants McDonalds , what next a sit down restraunt.
Im just posting this stuff people are saying to me, I find it very amusing. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are.
YOU DONT LIKE ME, YOU THINK IM A DICK, YOU THINK I PIMP MY WIFE, But yet you still look and even search out my stuff and get mad at ithttp://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/loser.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/loser.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/loser.gif http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/bang.gif

FMluvswater
10-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Can you post any pics of yourself ???? Cuz I am into chicks don't cha know.. :wink:
Did you miss the part where I said people like to look at beautiful things? :wink:
There's a pic of me and my kiddo in the friends and family calendar thread and that is all you're gonna get outta me. :D RK twisted my arm ... she asked me for it! :D LOL!

Keithb87
10-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Did you miss the part where I said people like to look at beautiful things? :wink:
There's a pic of me and my kiddo in the friends and family calendar thread and that is all you're gonna get outta me. :D RK twisted my arm ... she asked me for it! :D LOL!
You are on here and that makes you a Beautiful person too.. You bring a smile to my face with most of your posts and a LOL with others.. :wink:
So Post some pics... PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE. :)

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 02:10 PM
Hehehe!!! I AM EVIL!!! :devil: :D

FMluvswater
10-25-2004, 02:12 PM
You are on here and that makes you a Beautiful person too.. You bring a smile to my face with most of your posts and a LOL with others.. :wink:
So Post some pics... PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE. :)
No I can't handle that kinda scrutiny. :2purples: Thanks for your kind words though. :)

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 02:17 PM
LMAO.. NO NO NO.. I was thinking about the ALL NIGHT LONG!!...Its my diabolical plan.. See if I get you all involved in this.. then I can go to circle k and by all the all night long..you will be out of yours.. then Mrs scuba will come to me.. mmmuuuuhhhhhaaaaaammmuuuhhhhhaaaaaa :hammerhea
:D
lmfao! Sorry man, I got the market cornered on the ALL NIGHT LONGS! I own 92% of the stock as of 10-12-04. You can buy shares on E-BAY. LOL :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Mark and Steve you can share her she is too expensive, Am/PM hot dogs are no long good enough, She now wants McDonalds , what next a sit down restraunt.
Sweet, I hope she likes Burgerking & Del Taco! :cool: :D

jackpunx
10-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Sweet, I hope she likes Burgerking & Del Taco! :cool: :D
Im going big.. I'll take her to Arby's.. And maybe dairy queen for desert.. but it aint gonna last.. Only like once a month.. :)

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Your losing Steve,
Mark said the DQ and scored big points
Since she is big and fat

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Im going big.. I'll take her to Arby's.. And maybe dairy queen for desert.. but it aint gonna last.. Only like once a month.. :)
lol, thats better then what Miguel is doing, I am sure she'll go for it! :D :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 02:41 PM
Your losing Steve,
Mark said the DQ and scored big points
Since she is big and fat
No worries here, I have the secret weapon!
Tommy's!! :2purples:

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 02:56 PM
You do have a secret weapon, and for MARK to overcome that will be next to impossible :p

dicudmore
10-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Dan <---feeling a little left out of the game here :cry:
She's still smokin' :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 02:58 PM
You do have a secret weapon, and for MARK to overcome that will be next to impossible :p
lmao! He left because he knew he was beat. But I know what weapon you are talking about! lol :hammerhea :cool:

dicudmore
10-25-2004, 03:19 PM
lmao! He left because he knew he was beat. But I know what weapon you are talking about! lol :hammerhea :cool:
99 Bananas :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 03:23 PM
99 Bananas :confused:
LOL, Cant reveal the super secret weapon just yet! :cool: :wink:

GlastronGuy
10-25-2004, 03:34 PM
This guy hurt my feelings [/B]
Screw your feelings. ;)
How's the wife taking it?

Kim Hanson
10-25-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey buddy, these people have to be gay! There is now way anyone in there right mind would give you bad reps. , unless its 2 girls........( . )( . ).........You know who women look at other women's part to see if they measure up, maybe they where way off! :D I like your pictures, or should I say love? :D Keep on , keeping on!

IN2-IN2MX
10-25-2004, 04:36 PM
...unless its 2 girls........( . )( . ).........You know who women look at other women's part to see if they measure up
:idea: Not ALL women do that. :D My parts definitely don't measure up but in this household no one has a problem with Yvonne's parts. ;)

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 04:49 PM
:idea: Not ALL women do that. :D My parts definitely don't measure up but in this household no one has a problem with Yvonne's parts. ;)
Now who said your parts dont measure up? :confused: :cool:

dicudmore
10-25-2004, 04:51 PM
agreed....In2-In2MX is a hottie :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-25-2004, 04:52 PM
Thanks for that. :smile: I take that as the ultimate compliment.

IN2-IN2MX
10-25-2004, 04:54 PM
agreed....In2-In2MX is a hottie :D
Awww...ok. Two in one day. Thanks! :rollside:
Now where are those darn pics of Mrs. Kiltroy? :confused:

dicudmore
10-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Awww...ok. Two in one day. Thanks! :rollside:
Now where are those darn pics of Mrs. Kiltroy? :confused:
I second that :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Thanks for that. :smile: I take that as the ultimate compliment.
You are welcome! :D ;)

WUTWZAT
10-25-2004, 04:57 PM
WTF is the matter with some people here. Why is it that some of you can't see the humor of a little playful banter between others. C'mon now do you think everyword typed here is literal and serious. And whats the matter with a couple sexy photos know and again. Its not like something we all don't see everytime we go to the river or for that matter turn on our TV's.
And don't get me started on the Chiken Sh!t little Mo Fo's that are all big and mighty to say trash, but not sign their negative rep points. I personally don't give neg points, cause I feel we are all here to relax and have fun and be together as a community of boaters. To inform and support each other in good and bad times and to equally hate thing like Lake Lice together. See that last part was a joke..... J O K E.....
Jason

hoolign
10-25-2004, 05:08 PM
What cha got to trade???
:idea:

FMluvswater
10-25-2004, 05:11 PM
What cha got to trade???
:idea:
You behave yourself boss man! :p

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 05:19 PM
here is another person that is not so smart, but he thinks he is..... at least he signed it, his name is DUMBASS
Post this you freakin TARD. We dont search out your posts, you just spam it out there any chance you get you DUMBASS

WUTWZAT
10-25-2004, 05:50 PM
Have I been staring at the light bulbs too long or does there always seem to be blue dots over Mrskilrtoys boobs...... :D
Someone help me......
Jason

JetBoatRich
10-25-2004, 06:17 PM
does anyone your feelings Kilrtoy :D

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 06:22 PM
does anyone your feelings Kilrtoy :D
Outside of the wife kids or parents, i dont think anyone could hurt my feelings
how are you Rich long time no chat....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1040088.JPG

IN2-IN2MX
10-25-2004, 06:25 PM
another smiley one! :p

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the pic!!

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 06:30 PM
That was for you Jessi, Mrs. K knows how you like the smiley ones

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the pic!!
There is alot more of those, just not in parker.
Trailer park part II

hoolign
10-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Outside of the wife kids or parents, i dont think anyone could hurt my feelings
how are you Rich long time no chat....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1040088.JPG
Oh that's just great Kiltroy..nice pic pal!
:o one more erection I did'nt need today :2purples: :o

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 06:34 PM
There is alot more of those, just not in parker.
Trailer park part II
oh I know!!
Did this one ever get posted?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6903&stc=1

IN2-IN2MX
10-25-2004, 06:37 PM
That was for you Jessi, Mrs. K knows how you like the smiley ones
:p Made my night! Thanks.

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Damn scuba you went to the red X pic...
lol

Kwicherbichen
10-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Kilr,
Don't sweat the small stuff...and most of it is small stuff bro. Think about the negative point right before the wife takes off all her clothes tonight and ask yourself if it really matters?
Honestly, I like to see the nice things folks post on that thing but I rarely ever pay attention to anyone's chicklett count let alone my own. As it stands I only have 2 :p

SCUBA STEVE
10-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Damn scuba you went to the red X pic...
lol
Sorry Bro it's fixed now. :cool:

RiverKitty
10-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Oh that's just great Kiltroy..nice pic pal!
One more erection I did'nt need today
Is there such a thing as "Too Many"?????????? :confused: :2purples: :D

RP1
10-25-2004, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]I received some more wonder scripture from another nameless person, if your gonna talk shit to me, PUT YOUR NAME ON IT BOTH YOU LOSERS
Why do you let these idiots even create enough drama in your life to post replies to their posts. By responding, you are only adding to the pot-stirring... let it go man, and keep posting the pictures you want.

Kilrtoy
10-25-2004, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]I received some more wonder scripture from another nameless person, if your gonna talk shit to me, PUT YOUR NAME ON IT BOTH YOU LOSERS
Why do you let these idiots even create enough drama in your life to post replies to their posts. By responding, you are only adding to the pot-stirring... let it go man, and keep posting the pictures you want.
It doesnt bother me, Im just sharing it with all of you. I just think it is funny how people take the Sandbar so serious. I"m just showing the funny ones.
Thanks for all your postive points and comments. You guys and gals are great......

Midlife Advantage
10-25-2004, 07:33 PM
It doesnt bother me, Im just sharing it with all of you. I just think it is funny how people take the Sandbar so serious. I"m just showing the funny ones.
Thanks for all your postive points and comments. You guys and gals are great......
NO DOUBT, people here are cool, and as for the jerk that dinged you, WTF! go somewhere else! same as radio or tv; change the effin channel! we are having fun without you.
Rock on Kilrtoy.