PDA

View Full Version : A big THANKS to BlingBling!!!

slowinhavasuskid
10-25-2004, 01:58 PM
My dad and I would like to personally thank you for coming under the London Bridge when you did Saturday afternoon. We were up at that wedding at the Agave Inn about 3:00 and we had just been talking about how cool it would be if you came through with your motors blastin!! It was great timing they were just doing the toast!!! So thanks again it was just great to hear the sound of a great boat!! :cool:

mbrown2
10-25-2004, 02:50 PM
My dad and I would like to personally thank you for coming under the London Bridge when you did Saturday afternoon. We were up at that wedding at the Agave Inn about 3:00 and we had just been talking about how cool it would be if you came through with your motors blastin!! It was great timing they were just doing the toast!!! So thanks again it was just great to hear the sound of a great boat!! :cool:
That's funny...what a small world...we were following Bling as we passed the wedding party...it was kind of funny that someone was trying to stand up and give a speech as Bling passed...I figured the party could not hear much...

Bling Bling
10-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Glad to know we did not disrupt anything, congrats to the bride and groom. :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Glad to know we did not disrupt anything, congrats to the wedding party. :D
Who knew a Nordic could be that loud... :idea:

Bling Bling
10-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Who knew a Nordic could be that loud... :idea:
How was the gay convention in Vegas?

Havasu Hangin'
10-25-2004, 03:54 PM
How was the gay convention in Vegas?
I don't know...I didn't go because everyone there had White Nordics with silver stripes... :notam: (not that there's anything wrong with that) :messedup:
I stayed where the straight people were (v-bottoms). :cool:

hot_diggity_dog
10-25-2004, 03:56 PM
Glad to know we did not disrupt anything, congrats to the bride and groom. :D
Hey Greg I'm bummed I missed out last weekend for the final D-Row boyz crew trip:mad: :sleeping:
But I do know who owns the rights to your signature picture. ;) :2purples: :D LOL
Hot (I'll have my peeps contact your peeps ;) ) Diggity Dog :D

Bling Bling
10-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Hey Greg I'm bummed I missed out last weekend for the final D-Row boyz crew trip:mad: :sleeping:
But I do know who owns the rights to your signature picture. ;) :2purples: :D LOL
Hot (I'll have my peeps contact your peeps ;) ) Diggity Dog :D
You do my brotha!

slowinhavasu
10-25-2004, 08:12 PM
OH YEA, it was classic, timing could not have been better, the vibration in the seats as he was coming under the bridge was just great.......
When you have that kind of Karma at you wedding you have to know it's for life....

alfonzo
10-25-2004, 10:48 PM
that was cool, you guys look like you were having a good time.

alfonzo
10-25-2004, 10:50 PM
My dad and I would like to personally thank you for coming under the London Bridge when you did Saturday afternoon. We were up at that wedding at the Agave Inn about 3:00 and we had just been talking about how cool it would be if you came through with your motors blastin!! It was great timing they were just doing the toast!!! So thanks again it was just great to hear the sound of a great boat!! :cool:I was wondering if it was going to piss anybody off.

slowinhavasuskid
10-26-2004, 04:16 PM
No one was pissed off at all everyone was excited that you guys were there when you were!! Thanks again!! :smile:

waterwitch
10-26-2004, 04:22 PM
I don't know...I didn't go because everyone there had White Nordics with silver stripes... :notam: (not that there's anything wrong with that) :messedup:
I stayed where the straight people were (v-bottoms). :cool:
I can't tell if your kidding or what?
We have a Nordic, and a v-drive....where does that
put us? :idea:

Keith E. Sayre
10-26-2004, 04:35 PM
I guess it was Saturday afternoon and we were putting a boat in the slip when I could hear you coming from the direction of the channel towards the Nautical Inn. The man I was with and his wife mentioned the sound and I
told them that it would be a white Nortech cat with silver stripes on it.
We couldn't see but we could hear you. When you appeared after passing the entrance to the boat slips, these people were amazed that I knew what
boat it was! It impressed the heck out of them. What impressed me was the noise that you made! What a boat! The lady asked if you could afford such
a big boat---why couldn't you afford a tuneup so that it would run right??
I almost fell off the boat!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Lake Havasu City
928-680-1400

dicudmore
10-26-2004, 04:50 PM
that is one bad-ass sounding ride :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
10-26-2004, 04:55 PM
I can't tell if your kidding or what?
We have a Nordic, and a v-drive....where does that
put us? :idea:
I'm kidding with Bling. He's a little sensitive about people finding out that his Nordic is the "convertable bug" of boats... :jawdrop:
If you look close on his Nordic, you can see where he removed the rainbow sticker (it had a wrinkle in it, anyway)... :hammer2:

alfonzo
10-28-2004, 01:53 AM
I guess it was Saturday afternoon and we were putting a boat in the slip when I could hear you coming from the direction of the channel towards the Nautical Inn. The man I was with and his wife mentioned the sound and I
told them that it would be a white Nortech cat with silver stripes on it.
We couldn't see but we could hear you. When you appeared after passing the entrance to the boat slips, these people were amazed that I knew what
boat it was! It impressed the heck out of them. What impressed me was the noise that you made! What a boat! The lady asked if you could afford such
a big boat---why couldn't you afford a tuneup so that it would run right??
I almost fell off the boat!
LMFAO!!!!!NICE!!!