PDA

View Full Version : Exec Office Suites - My neighbor bangs chicks all day !

carbonmarine
10-26-2004, 03:00 PM
LOl... very classic.
My nieghbor in a very nice Exec Office Suite building bangs chicks out all
the time, all day long. Thin walls I suposse at first, but now he actually tells me ... " Hey , wanna hear this chick take a batch of man ranch ? ... I'll turn the stereo down ... "
Hes a young guy about 27 doing Morgtages, hes got all these smok'in chicks that work for Mortage Wholesalers that come by and pick up "Packages" all day long to take back to get quoted.... I guess he goes out with a new one at least once a week.
He has them stop by, pick these packages up and BANG ! .... The next week, he picks another wholesaler to have their outside Rep stop by.... I think this goes on all day in this industry in OC, LA COunty. I have another buddy in the Bay area, does the same thing ...
Let the good times roll I guess... :rollside: Anyone else have anything else to add on this topic. It reminds me of Doctors, Surgeons and their Phamacutical, Med Equipe Reps....
Rick32

Tinkerer
10-26-2004, 03:06 PM
How the hell did I miss out on all this fun.
To think of all the missed fun I could have had. :supp:

abraman1326
10-26-2004, 03:09 PM
I am in the mortgage business, and haven't been privilaged like your buddy. I've banged reps, but not here in the office. They are some party girls, so getting them out on the boat, or to a little bar here in town isn't too hard, and after a few drinks, it's on like Donkey Kong. Tell you buddy congrats, and pass along his secrete for work time fun...
BRA

carbonmarine
10-26-2004, 03:18 PM
I think its because he has his own office. He just shuts the door and instant solitude, couch, tunes, fridge, fragrance & candles.... Its classic, hes broke out all the stops ..... :coffeycup

Kilrtoy
10-26-2004, 03:22 PM
I have heard Firemen get that too...

dicudmore
10-26-2004, 03:25 PM
LOl... very classic.
My nieghbor in a very nice Exec Office Suite building bangs chicks out all
the time, all day long. Thin walls I suposse at first, but now he actually tells me ... " Hey , wanna hear this chick take a batch of man ranch ? ... I'll turn the stereo down ... "
Hes a young guy about 27 doing Morgtages, hes got all these smok'in chicks that work for Mortage Wholesalers that come by and pick up "Packages" all day long to take back to get quoted.... I guess he goes out with a new one at least once a week.
He has them stop by, pick these packages up and BANG ! .... The next week, he picks another wholesaler to have their outside Rep stop by.... I think this goes on all day in this industry in OC, LA COunty. I have another buddy in the Bay area, does the same thing ...
Let the good times roll I guess... :rollside: Anyone else have anything else to add on this topic. It reminds me of Doctors, Surgeons and their Phamacutical, Med Equipe Reps....
Rick32
damn it, I'm in the wrong business :hammerhea

HCS
10-26-2004, 03:31 PM
I know a gynecologist that does that. :hammerhea

dmontzsta
10-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Is this for real?

jbtrailerjim
10-26-2004, 03:40 PM
Tell him you need some pictures of these smokin hot chicks. So, you can show all your ***boat friends. :D

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-26-2004, 03:53 PM
Is this for real?
:confused: :confused: :D

DansBlown73Nordic
10-26-2004, 03:59 PM
Dam it im in the wrong business...... :hammerhea

PUMPNSQUIRT
10-26-2004, 04:09 PM
Those are what we call "leg loans".You come in and show the leg (or whatever else you may have) & get the deal...

carbonmarine
10-26-2004, 04:28 PM
DMONZ Writes : " ..... IS THIS FOR REAL ? "
** YES ! I swear no less than twice a week since begining of summer,
We'd hear this guy just throw'in the stones to some babe... This isnt like two or three gals... I am talking like 10-15 different gals so far over this past summer.
Guys, these gals come in looking stunning. The Mortage Business has been do'in very well over teh past year and these gals are proof, they make money .... I mean like gals on the scale of 8's to 9"s ( there are no 10's ) wearing proffesional clothing, never anything very revealing. They work for Mortage Institutions so they " Professional ".
Anyhow, over the summer it was nice because lots of them coming in wore very nice skirts, hose nice blouse and heals.. .... They'd come out flushed, go to the rest room , back to the office & left teh building with " quote package " in hand ...When they'd leave we in the other offices would just die laughing, whoop there goes another one ....... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Slib77
10-26-2004, 07:03 PM
We had a couple wholesale reps that would do the same thing. I can not expose the lender they work for. The nice thing is they would take us out to lunch first.

switchin'addiction
10-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Lucky bastard!

j-rod
10-26-2004, 08:01 PM
I have heard Firemen get that too...
I heard of policeman getting this done to get out of tickets!!

PHOTOGLOU
10-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Rick stop telling stories!!!!!

Krazy K
10-26-2004, 10:03 PM
" Hey , wanna hear this chick take a batch of man ranch ?"
Batch Of Man Ranch??? :D :D :D :D

carbonmarine
10-27-2004, 09:04 AM
PHOT... I havent even touched on what goes on in your bro's office...!! (lol )
I am talking about the office next to mine here .... its crazy. I'll intoduce you to this guy. I give him all my old boat'in mag's... ** I'll bet he gets a boat by next next season...Try'in to sell him mine.. ;)
Rick32