MagicMtnDan
10-26-2004, 03:18 PM
And my name is Usama bin Laden
http://www.ensemblevp.com/Downloads/sig.jpg

Blown 472
10-26-2004, 03:19 PM
And my name is Usama bin Laden
http://www.ensemblevp.com/Downloads/sig.jpg
Why would he vote for him, bush is the one that is not worried about finding him. :confused:

MagicMtnDan
10-26-2004, 03:38 PM
Blown, Blown, Blown.
Bush HAS TO say he's not worried about finding him for a lot of reasons:
1. The war on terror cannot focus on one guy - there are tens of thousands of terrorists around the world.
2. If the focus was on one guy (bin Laden) then if/when he's captured people will think that the war on terror is over.
3. It's hard enough (very difficult) to find one guy here in the US let alone in the world. And we don't have access to all the places in the world he could hide in.
4. If Bush says it's all about finding bin Laden then it only gives Kerry even more to criticize Bush for (clue: it's also why Bush refuses to admit he made any mistakes in the war - it would give Kerry a sound bite he'd never stop using).
OK, I think those examples are enough Blown. Now please go take your medication.

spectratoad
10-27-2004, 06:53 AM
I think that at the beginning of this Bush did say that this is a global war. It is not confined to one country and this is also a new type of battle that the US has never been involved in.
At that rate we should all be aware that we may not get it right the first time or for the first couple of years. Something this massive doesn't move quick. But I think that our President is the best guy we could have had in place at the moment and our troops are doing a hell of a job considering the obstacles that are before them.
My personal opinion is that their biggest obstacle is the F***ING media. I don't know who's idea it was they every vehicle needs to have a seat for a media person but that is what is holding our troops back from doing what they are ultimately trained to do.....Kill people and break things. ;)

OGShocker
10-27-2004, 07:05 AM
I can't wait for the news on Sunday!
"Bin Laden CAPTURED" :)
This should be the headline everywhere but, the NY Times. :mad:

10-27-2004, 08:25 AM
Why would he vote for him, bush is the one that is not worried about finding him. :confused:
I think it would do more harm than good to capture Bin ladin. As was posted some would think the war on terror would be over....yeah, right!! These diaperheads would use more hijackings, more terror, more everything they have at their disposal to free Bin ladin. And if we killed him all those rug peddlers would now have a martyr that would be on the grand scale right up there with Muhammud [sp] himself. At this time I think the best thing we can do with Bin ladin is contain him to the caves, render him impotent and out of touch. We have captured or killed over 75% of the Al Quada so its just as effective to wipe out his management and leave him standing alone and able to do nothing.

Seadog
10-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Bin Laden is a sleaze bag that needs to be killed as painfully as possible, but he is not alone. It is more important to take out Al Zuqwali in Iraq right now.
What the American public is not aware of is that Bush is fighting a battle both abroad and at home. The Democrats are more concerned about making Bush look bad than with fighting an enemy that has only one goal......Kill as many innnocent Americans as possible.

spectratoad
10-27-2004, 02:07 PM
The Democrats are more concerned about making Bush look bad than with fighting an enemy that has only one goal......Kill as many innnocent Americans as possible.
DEMOCRAT or REPUBLICAN!!!!!!! :mad: It is about time you f***ing liberals get it. :mad: