PDA

View Full Version : Lil history for tha sheepeople

Blown 472
10-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Democrat*Republican Thomas Jefferson said that dissent is the highest form of patriotism. During World War I, reiterating statements he had made for several years, Republican Theodore Roosevelt wrote, "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Tom Brown
10-26-2004, 04:58 PM
Jefferson sounds like a fuking democrat. He should be shot. :D

MagicMtnDan
10-26-2004, 06:06 PM
Democrat*Republican Thomas Jefferson said that dissent is the highest form of patriotism. During World War I, reiterating statements he had made for several years, Republican Theodore Roosevelt wrote, "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."
Yeah, so? What's your point Blown? (Did you take your meds today?)
Everyone can criticize everyone in THIS country. Oh yeah, and in Iraq and Afghanistan too - they're free countries now too!
I guess that was your point. Bush freed the millions of people in Afghanistan and Iraq. That's your point, right? :D

Blown 472
10-26-2004, 06:11 PM
So that is your reply to everything? take my meds? I did take some asprin for my hangover thanks.

Tom Brown
10-27-2004, 06:09 AM
I wonder if the guy who first discovered the benefits of acetaminophen was a republican or democrat. This is necessary information so those who follow the opposite party know to run his name into the mud with slanderous lies.

spectratoad
10-27-2004, 06:44 AM
It is a good thing that we have the Constitution to fall back on when people start talking out their a$$es.
It is when you start tossing out full blown lies that I believe you cross the line and run your campaign on total scare tactics. It is a shame that you democrats have to resort to threats to win an election.
It will be the largest scam in presidential politics if Kerry wins. My flag will be at half mast if that were to happen. America will be the laughing stock of the globe again. :frown: