PDA

View Full Version : Quirky things you do....

Mandelon
10-27-2004, 05:49 AM
I change other people's toilet paper from under.......to over. :messedup:

JetBoatRich
10-27-2004, 05:51 AM
set their alarm clock for 2am :hammer2:

Jetdriver
10-27-2004, 05:55 AM
I like to go around and tape all the mouse balls here in the office with Scotch tape. Takes the stupid ass at the front desk seriously an hour to figure it out and its happened more than once to her. :D

BarryMac
10-27-2004, 05:57 AM
Throw the shocker at the chick that sits across from me, she hasn't a clue what the hell i'm doing...

RiverOtter
10-27-2004, 07:27 AM
Take better care of people's stuff than they do.

bilgewiper
10-27-2004, 07:31 AM
The toilet paper is supposed to come off the top. It only makes sense. And it's probably as important as weather you are a "squeezer" or "roller" with the toothpaste. But it's always funny to see how little things like tweek some people........cause I always change my friends to over the top too!

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 07:40 AM
:jawdrop: Will you marry me??!!! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-27-2004, 07:41 AM
I have to lick potato chips before I eat them. :confused: and I can only eat little pudding cups with a plastic spoon. A real spoon just won't do. :rollside:

MsDrmr
10-27-2004, 07:41 AM
I put astriks before and after my name in rep pts box *mrsdrmr* :confused:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 07:45 AM
I have to lick potato chips before I eat them. :confused: and I can only eat little pudding cups with a plastic spoon. A real spoon just won't do. :rollside:
Thats so funny you say that....
I would rather eat with a platic utensil then a real utensil. :rollside:

Jbb
10-27-2004, 07:52 AM
I like to give negative rep ppoints ...and sign Tom Browns name... :D

Boozer
10-27-2004, 07:54 AM
I wash my hands about 50 times a day.
I wont touch sink knobs, door knobs, or toilet flushers with my bare hands in public bathrooms.

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-27-2004, 07:54 AM
Eat ice cream with a plastic spoon that way the handle doesn't get cold :220v: ..my hubby showed me that one.

malibuken
10-27-2004, 08:01 AM
Eat all my fries before getting to the burger, especially In-n-Out;
never let different foods touch on the same plate;
Arrange all shirts hanging in closet by color;
And of course the TP over the top ! The other way is just WRONG! :)

Debbolas
10-27-2004, 08:03 AM
I always check the pockets of my husbands and sons pants before I wash them......LMAO!!!! :cool:

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-27-2004, 08:19 AM
I wont touch sink knobs, door knobs, or toilet flushers with my bare hands in public bathrooms.
OCD??

Mandelon
10-27-2004, 08:26 AM
I always check the pockets of my husbands and sons pants before I wash them......LMAO!!!! :cool:
I love you Debbie!
:notam:

Mandelon
10-27-2004, 08:26 AM
Yes! :D Eventually. :220v:

BarryMac
10-27-2004, 08:27 AM
end all of my replies with ...

91nordic29
10-27-2004, 08:29 AM
I like to go around and tape all the mouse balls here in the office with Scotch tape. Takes the stupid ass at the front desk seriously an hour to figure it out and its happened more than once to her. :D
i am going to do that tomorrow!!!ROFL

Rexone
10-27-2004, 08:37 AM
I like to give negative rep points ...and sign Jetboat Brian's name....

OLDRAT
10-27-2004, 08:38 AM
Been known to tig weld (tack) the door shut on several motor homes
at the races in days past...... :D

prosthogod
10-27-2004, 08:38 AM
I eat a handfull of chocolate chips every night after dinner.

91nordic29
10-27-2004, 08:40 AM
i put a slice of peach in my champagne :mix:

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 08:42 AM
I HAVE to have my milk ice cold and in a glass!!!! Nothing else.

topless
10-27-2004, 08:45 AM
I cross my legs BEFORE I sit down.

MsDrmr
10-27-2004, 08:47 AM
shes right about that one, she does do that :)

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 08:48 AM
Dont forget, your always topless. :)

ROZ
10-27-2004, 08:57 AM
I would rather eat with a platic utensil then a real utensil. :rollside:
define utensil :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

RiverOtter
10-27-2004, 09:26 AM
Post on this forum :notam:

topless
10-27-2004, 09:33 AM
Dont forget, your always topless. :)
How can I forget that? Especially in this weather? :eek:

syke-o
10-27-2004, 09:58 AM
i have to have all the shirts and pants hanging in the closet face the same way......

repo man
10-27-2004, 10:21 AM
i can't sit with my back to the door in a restaurant

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-27-2004, 10:29 AM
i have to read something whilest I go #2...............

LeE ss13
10-27-2004, 10:30 AM
I eat Pizza with a knife and fork. That way it slows me down so I don't eat too much.

Desert Rat
10-27-2004, 10:38 AM
I too require the TP to go over. Have been told by a Sister in law that she puts in under because her cats like to play with the roll and if it's over they will unroll the whole roll. I told her to just kill the cats and that would solve that problem :D

That Guy
10-27-2004, 10:41 AM
me too.... :2purples: :shift:

That Guy
10-27-2004, 10:43 AM
Another one for me....god I'm messed up... :p :skull: :p

EricU
10-27-2004, 11:37 AM
I change other people's toilet paper from under.......to over.
That is SO WRONG!!!
Why would anyone have the toilet paper roll under?
Eric.

Unforgiven
10-27-2004, 11:38 AM
if he won't I will :shift:

topless
10-27-2004, 11:40 AM
That is SO WRONG!!!
Why would anyone have the toilet paper roll under?
Eric.
My mom always had it under. Next time Mandelon sneaks over to my trailer, I'm puttong the TP under just to drive him nuts. Or better yet, I'll just give him a stack of napkins.

FMluvswater
10-27-2004, 12:29 PM
Wow. I could relate to so many already mentioned. :o
toilet paper over the top
have changed it at friends places for the duration of my bathroom visit then put it back the wrong way so they won't know
plastic utensils are preferred
I wash my hands ... :idea: a lot ... and do my best not to touch common public use surfaces. First thing when I get home from being out I wash my hands. I flush public toilets with my foot if I can reach it otherwise a wad of paper around my fingers and drop it in as it's whooshing.
I sort my laundry by color it get's so I have way too many lil piles not big enough for a load - I have to force myself to combine blue and green or all the dark colors - I really want each color separate. Laundry is stressful. :2purples:
When I play games (like oh say the song chain :rolleyes: ) it bugs me when other people bend the rules even a little bit but when I do it I don't notice at all. :confused:

gigamurph
10-27-2004, 12:38 PM
i have to read something whilest I go #2...............Me too! That's why I'm so irritable! Hot Boat on;ly comes once a month and Dec. kills me! Oh; and I accept jerky from strangers!
:squiggle:

ratso
10-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Me too...but that isn't a quirk, it's obsessive compulsive.
Everything in my cabinets have to be lined up and fronted and in perfect order. I always buy 2 pairs of tennis shoes at a time.
I won't eat canned vegetables...has to be frozen.
I number my socks by pairs so I don't get them mixed up.

plaster dave
10-27-2004, 12:47 PM
ROFL me to. :D

Lightning
10-27-2004, 12:48 PM
You learned that one from Mandelon....no?

Lightning
10-27-2004, 12:54 PM
i have to have all the shirts and pants hanging in the closet face the same way......
I do that as well. They are also organized by long sleeve and short sleeze. The suits have their own section.
When I am going to the river, I organize the back of the truck with all the coolers and bag so as to utilize all the space as effectively as possible - no just throwing it back there and then hitting the road.. I also usually pack a separate cooler for food, no-alchy, and alchy drinks.

ratso
10-27-2004, 12:55 PM
OMG...I forgot about that one.

BarryMac
10-27-2004, 12:56 PM
I always check the pockets of my husbands and sons pants before I wash them......LMAO!!!!
I can't believe what I am reading...
You learned that one from Mandelon....no?
I know Mandelon has a son but I had no idea he had a husband, whoa the things you learn about people on here...

KingCole
10-27-2004, 12:56 PM
I read threads, think of a good reply, than say screw it and post nothing. :cool:

Ziggy
10-27-2004, 01:04 PM
Hey, Thats my gig...I even put up a Poll here regarding that.
Toothpaste cap on and put away properly.
Thoroughly clean sink after shaving...can't stand to see any wisker clippings when I brush teeth :220v:
Old World but I have to have my fork on the left and my knife on the right of plate when table is set....

SB
10-27-2004, 01:04 PM
I follow young women around for weeks at a time, watching them from a distance, taking pictures of them without their knowledge. Then I arrange the pictures in a collage in front of a little shrine in my secret soundproofed room under the basement.

Racer277
10-27-2004, 01:12 PM
So it's You!!
Every once in a while the Mrs. yells at me and I'm wondering WTF?
I never noticed, but now I'll know when you've been over!

RiverOtter
10-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Wear a t shirt under a t shirt :redface:

Sweet Addiction
10-27-2004, 01:17 PM
I have an odd habbit of washing my truck at least once a week. Any squeek, has to be fixed. Magazines have to be stacked correctly. Big one, The shoes definately come off when getting into the boat. :lightsabe

Aqua Boogie1
10-27-2004, 01:18 PM
Me too...............but whenever I go to Wendy's, I dip my french fries in the choc malt. Soooo good!! :)

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Empty the bathroom and bedroom trash cans daily. The hubby still can not figure out why there can not be trash in them. :)

HP350SC
10-27-2004, 02:17 PM
When I grab a glass for milk, I let cold water overflow all over the glass first.The milk will stay cold longer. Shirts same way in closet, no empty hangars between clothes. TP over the top, is there any other way?

switchin'addiction
10-27-2004, 02:23 PM
I HAVE to have my milk ice cold and in a glass!!!! Nothing else.
Is there any other way?

Keithb87
10-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Pull my GF's butt floss undies up in her crack for her... :D

Ziggy
10-27-2004, 02:31 PM
Is there any other way?
Well yeah, standing at the Fridge door wide open drinking right from the carton...what were you thinking??? :D :D Mom hated that :rolleyes: :D

AleAlchemist
10-27-2004, 02:33 PM
Point and laugh when someone falls on face.
sure ill help you up but your gettin ragged on all day! :crossx:

CEO
10-27-2004, 02:35 PM
That is great. I would give some green action on that, but I have to "spread it around"

Tow Guy
10-27-2004, 02:45 PM
Notice Kids In Car Next To Me And Pick My Nose
Change Positions On Car Mirrors And Seats Even If Im Not Driving
Take Control Of All Stereos, Car, Boat, Home-Doesnt Matter
Mention To Girlfriend How Stupid Some People Are....
Then Realize I Did The Same Thing Two Days Prior!!!

Captain Dan
10-27-2004, 02:53 PM
When I use a public restroom, I flip the lid with my foot, and after I wash my hands, I don't touch the door handle to leave, I use the towel I dried my hands with, (so as not to touch ANYthing with my hands).
Weird?
I can tell I'm going to catch some heat for this one - I don't care which way the TP is hanging - in fact, I do it differently sometimes. I hope that doesn't send anyone off to the therapist!

uvindex
10-27-2004, 02:56 PM
On a roll of masking tape or duct tape, I make a little "tab" on the end so it is easy to start next time I use it. :boxed:

FMluvswater
10-27-2004, 03:10 PM
When I use a public restroom, I flip the lid with my foot, and after I wash my hands, I don't touch the door handle to leave, I use the towel I dried my hands with, (so as not to touch ANYthing with my hands).
Weird?
I can tell I'm going to catch some heat for this one - I don't care which way the TP is hanging - in fact, I do it differently sometimes. I hope that doesn't send anyone off to the therapist!
If they don't have paper towels but hand dryers instead do you use your own clothing (shirt hem, or sleeve) to open the door instead? I do. :o

Captain Dan
10-27-2004, 03:15 PM
If they don't have paper towels but hand dryers instead do you use your own clothing (shirt hem, or sleeve) to open the door instead? I do. :o
I have been known to start the drying with the wall dryer and finish with my own clothing, ( I at least know where my clothes have been), or forgoe the washing for another location - I hate those air dryers

DEEZ NUTTS
10-27-2004, 03:26 PM
I have at least a 100 screwdrivers and multiple of the most used tools cuz I never seem to put them back in the box. I always know that there are tools in all corners of the garage though.

Froggystyle
10-27-2004, 03:35 PM
I like to chat up phone solicitors until they give up. :D

slowinhavasu
10-27-2004, 03:37 PM
I always put a odd number of beers in the cooler, short trip, seven beers, med trip, thirteen, all day twenty nine ???
I lable and file everything....

Captain Dan
10-27-2004, 03:39 PM
I like to chat up phone solicitors until they give up. :D
If a phone solicitor calls my house and mispronounces my name, I tell them "There's nobody here by that name", and I hang up. ;)

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 03:41 PM
I always put a odd number of beers in the cooler, short trip, seven beers, med trip, thirteen, all day twenty nine ???
I lable and file everything....
So do I, cause they are sold in even, and I drink one as I am putting them in!!! :D

DEEZ NUTTS
10-27-2004, 03:45 PM
I have always thought about it but never done it. Can you get in trouble for talkin dirty to the Phone solicitor? After all she called you right. I wonder how far some would go? Dont you just want to know if she likes it in the butt?

NorCal Gameshow
10-27-2004, 03:55 PM
Wow. I could relate to so many already mentioned. :o
When I play games (like oh say the song chain :rolleyes: ) it bugs me when other people bend the rules even a little bit but when I do it I don't notice at all. :confused:
you bend the rules?? i haven't noticed :wink:
i drop the lid before flushing, to avoid the fresh mist eminating from the porcelain pickle jar :)

CrazyHippy
10-27-2004, 04:09 PM
I change other people's toilet paper from over.......to under. :messedup:

Mandelon
10-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I always ask the phone solicitors where they are, how the weather is and if they like their jobs....
One guyI talked to, I had him convinced to go and try to get a radio announcer job. He had a very cool voice, like Paulllll Haaaaarvey.....
I always fold my dollar bills in half the long way before I stick them in the strippers garter.... :D

Rexone
10-27-2004, 04:32 PM
I change other people's toilet paper from over.......to under. :messedup:
You are a sick bastard.

Rexone
10-27-2004, 04:34 PM
Another sick bastard... :burningm:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-27-2004, 04:35 PM
I always ask the phone solicitors where they are, how the weather is and if they like their jobs....
One guyI talked to, I had him convinced to go and try to get a radio announcer job. He had a very cool voice, like Paulllll Haaaaarvey.....
I always fold my dollar bills in half the long way before I stick them in the strippers garter.... :D
Gee.....I thought I was the only one to do this LOL :D

Rexone
10-27-2004, 04:36 PM
You should try ketchup on your turkey this Thanksgiving. :jawdrop:
:smile:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 04:39 PM
I put chili in my Mac & Cheese :D YUMMM

ahhell
10-27-2004, 04:45 PM
i gotta wipe down whatever sink/faucet i wash my hands in....
fold not wad the ass wipe before the wipe and its gotta be just so long...
and these damn little dots after each reply...

jbtrailerjim
10-27-2004, 04:50 PM
LOL....I do the same thing. Way to many mofo's don't wash there hands after taking a leak and you don't wanna touch that door handle with your bare hand on your way out. I also flush the toilet with my foot.
Alright one other weird quirk I have. My garage fridge is where I keep the beer and I usually have it pretty well stocked. When I put beer in there it has to be nice neat rows and the labels must face out.

Rexone
10-27-2004, 04:57 PM
I'm thinking that Hammerdown and Tom Brown should not be considerations for future room mates of yours.

ahhell
10-27-2004, 05:00 PM
im thinking no on this also...and the door must be closed...married 20 years AND STAY THE HELL OUT WHILE IM CRAPPIN' :boxed: ...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-27-2004, 05:04 PM
Well.....
Like Boozer.....I also have restroom issues.... :(
I grab the paper towel first, then do my business, wash & dry my hands, then use the paper towel to flush & open the doors.......
Then.....while holding the door open with my foot......pitch the paper towel into the trash......
Yes....I have OCD....... :squiggle:
CJG
:cool:

LVJAKAZ
10-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Well when im in a public restroom before I wipe with the toilet paper I tear off half of it and throw it on the floor :D

FMluvswater
10-27-2004, 05:31 PM
you bend the rules?? i haven't noticed :wink:
i drop the lid before flushing, to avoid the fresh mist eminating from the porcelain pickle jar :)
Me neither .. I just don't notice until the authorities step in! :D
Most public toilets I've seen, NS, don't have a solid lid or I'd be inclined to close it also. :yuk:

FMluvswater
10-27-2004, 05:38 PM
I grab the paper towel first, then do my business, wash & dry my hands, then use the paper towel to flush & open the doors.......
Then.....while holding the door open with my foot......pitch the paper towel into the trash......
CJG
Thanks for typing that up for me cuz I didn't feel like it! :wink: :D Is there a different way? :confused: Hey! :idea: ! You know what'd be fun to do? Put up a poster in a washroom detailing this as a mandatory procedure! :D

MikeF
10-27-2004, 05:44 PM
Well.....
Like Boozer.....I also have restroom issues.... :(
Yes....I have OCD....... :squiggle:
CJG
To a "T".............same here.
I am a TP roll "under" guy.
Usually eat desert before dinner when eating @ home.
Dip the fries in the milkshake while eating. Been doing that FOREVER.
Pepper on everything. Brings burgers to the next level for me.
Syrup on the plate....not on the pancakes, french toast or waffles. LOTS of butter.
Almost always GRINNING. :)
Close hangers on rack from behind (not on from front).
Both socks on before shoes.
Alcohol goes on top when making drinks.

Debbolas
10-27-2004, 05:58 PM
Yes, I learned all my laundry skills from Mandy :D
.........and I only eat half the food on my plate.....doesn't matter how much is on my plate, I only eat half....... :confused:

H20bug
10-27-2004, 06:09 PM
I must always separate my food on the plate!! no mixing peas & carrots lol.... Each food has its own designated area :D :cool:

FMluvswater
10-27-2004, 06:23 PM
I am a TP roll "under" guy.
Another sick bastard... :burningm:
:2purples:

Debbolas
10-27-2004, 06:26 PM
next time i cook your only getn 1/2 of what i was going to give ya :D BUST M OUT
LOL :rollside:
Not fair! Your the BEST cook!!
:devil:

HammerDown
10-27-2004, 06:41 PM
toilet paper over the top
have changed it at friends places for the duration of my bathroom visit then put it back the wrong way so they won't know
:notam: well, my TP is unrolled from the bottom. I've come to fine I can get a (speed roll) going faster this way... :umm:
And yes, wetnaps lower right side. :rollside:

HammerDown
10-27-2004, 06:46 PM
I look before I flush...always.
Hey, it's a pride thing. :notam: :D

FMluvswater
10-27-2004, 06:49 PM
:notam: well, my TP is unrolled from the bottom. I've come to fine I can get a (speed roll) going faster this way... :umm:
And yes, wetnaps lower right side. :rollside:
:2purples: You ain't right!!
Your (worried about you now! :eek: ) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D,

HammerDown
10-27-2004, 06:54 PM
I'm with ya on this one... also on a good day (speed coated stink pickle) I can usually get away with a one wipe> (heaven).
Most days, 3 squares on a good 2 ply TP or if there's trouble :eek: I go for the heavy equiptment>my wetnaps and or a trip to the shower where my 2500 psi cutting tip is on the shower head:)
I'm a pro...

MikeF
10-27-2004, 07:18 PM
And I only eat dessert with a spoon.............I'm a SPOONMAN! :D

bordsmnj
10-27-2004, 08:15 PM
i always spend all week convinced i am not going to the river and that i'm gonna save money by not going and then end up going. when i get there i usauly stop at the puplic restroom and wipe my hands on the door handle then go to the sink and grab a papertowel and wash it and then piss all over the backwards toilet paper and on every thing else including the outside door handle.when i return the door i welded shut and my balls are taped togather with pull tabs on the tape for quik removal. this haloween i'm giving out tape disguised as toilet paper when all the kids knock on my door to give me candy......

TRG
10-27-2004, 08:24 PM
in every pic that im in, i seem to be always be looking up! HMMMMM.... :idea: i think they are on to me, i may have to go deeper under cover! :cool: