PDA

View Full Version : Wow....

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 08:44 AM
Someones got it out for me today.
Negative points left and right...even some foul words....all signed by Tom.
Guess what...I dont give a shit about them f*cking point or you ignorant p*ssy self.
If you had any balls you would come out and say it with your real name....so go ahead and hide behind your negative points....they are really quite amusing to me.
A**hole :D

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 08:46 AM
few green ones to make it back up to ya....
we still love you girl :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 08:47 AM
few green ones to make it back up to ya....
we still love you girl :D
Thanks babe!
Im sure the p*ssy who sent them wont admit to it....I just love it....its drama...and after all....I am a "drama queen"
So again....go F*CK yourself :D

FRENCHIE
10-27-2004, 08:48 AM
Someones got it out for me today.
Negative points left and right...even some foul words....all signed by Tom.
Guess what...I dont give a shit about them f*cking point or you ignorant p*ssy self.
If you had any balls you would come out and say it with your real name....so go ahead and hide behind your negative points....they are really quite amusing to me.
A**hole :D
not me...but ill give ya some if it makes ya talk dirty like that!!!!?? :wink: :p :D

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 08:48 AM
Thanks babe!
Im sure the p*ssy who sent them wont admit to it....I just love it....its drama...and after all....I am a "drama queen"
So again....F*ck you A**holes :D
very well said :D
do we get any pics for the rep points :idea:
PG is fine....just a little bored today, playing in the rain

BarryMac
10-27-2004, 08:49 AM
So again....F*ck you A**holes :D
I hit ya with some green too, the haters suck...

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Ok. i have to ask, how do you do rep points? I looked I dont know how to give em, check mine.

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 08:52 AM
Ok. i have to ask, how do you do rep points? I looked I dont know how to give em, check mine.
go to the corner where it says user cp, click that and then you'll see your points and when you were hit with them...

RTLH
10-27-2004, 08:52 AM
I dont give a shit about them f*cking point or you ignorant p*ssy self.
If you don't give a shit, then why post a thread about it. Sounds like you're looking for attention. Attention *****=Drama :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 08:56 AM
If you don't give a shit, then why post a thread about it. Sounds like you're looking for attention. Attention *****=Drama :D
I figured you would again hide behind a name and say something.
Get over yourself...I wasnt looking for attention or any more points...I was stating a point to the a*shole that likes to send them to people that I dont really give a shit, and if you have such a sour taste in your mouth that you have to stoop to a level of giving a negative point to tell someone you dont like them...then sign your name...or it means nothing. So you and your hidden self can f*ck off as far as im concerned :wink:

RiverOtter
10-27-2004, 08:58 AM
I hit a few green to make up for the bastage.

Jbb
10-27-2004, 08:58 AM
Gotta love a chick with a firey temper..... :hammerhea

schlepy
10-27-2004, 09:01 AM
thats ok, somebody doesnt like me either. im in the RED... can someone anyone help a brother out...

Her454
10-27-2004, 09:03 AM
Thanks babe!
....I just love it....its drama...and after all....I am a "drama queen"
So again....go F*CK yourself :D
I am innocent if that was directed "at me". :hammerhea

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 09:05 AM
And to give them, click the scales on the lower left side of a post.
Forensic
nothin happens, ya mean the little green squares?

schlepy
10-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Fixed now... :D :D
Forensic
thanks so much forensic, how can i hook you up with some green ones???

HPB
10-27-2004, 09:06 AM
I don't know how to give Points at all? is it the Add to Reputation Icon ?

little rowe boat
10-27-2004, 09:07 AM
I hit ya with some green.

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 09:09 AM
I think this is a trick thread to give out some green! :D :clover:
I am a sucker and will give it out too! :clover: :clover:
Opps I cant just yet, I guess I gave out too much yesterday. :rollside: :rolleyes:

RTLH
10-27-2004, 09:10 AM
I figured you would again hide behind a name and say something.
Get over yourself...I wasnt looking for attention or any more points...I was stating a point to the a*shole that likes to send them to people that I dont really give a shit, and if you have such a sour taste in your mouth that you have to stoop to a level of giving a negative point to tell someone you dont like them...then sign your name...or it means nothing. So you and your hidden self can f*ck off as far as im concerned :wink:
What if my name is RiverTomLakeHavasu :D

Jordy
This is funny. You know, for not caring, your panties sure seem to be bunched up pretty tight there... :eek:
Seems to me, if you didn't care, you wouldn't say anything. Maybe I'm wrong? :cool:
Also, there are a few people named Tom in the world, ever think they may just not like you and are signing their real name? Just something to think about.

Mrs. Restless22
Not at all babe...unless you are the sniper :)

Her454
10-27-2004, 09:11 AM
Not at all babe...unless you are the sniper :)
Nope, I'd sign my name. :eek:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 09:12 AM
This is funny. You know, for not caring, your panties sure seem to be bunched up pretty tight there... :eek:
Seems to me, if you didn't care, you wouldn't say anything. Maybe I'm wrong? :cool:
I dont care about them....like I said...I find it humorous...they dont bother.
Im not trying to win a popluarity contest, I dont give a shit who doesnt like me. I just think that if you are going to give them, sign your name...own up to them, or they mean nothing. :D

RTLH
10-27-2004, 09:13 AM
I think this is a trick thread to give out some green! :D :clover:
I am a sucker and will give it out too! :clover: :clover:
Opps I cant just yet, I guess I gave out too much yesterday. :rollside: :rolleyes:
I agree with you, but I'm not a sucker :D

schlepy
10-27-2004, 09:16 AM
JGB, thanks bro, just sent you some greens too.....

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 09:17 AM
I dont care about them....like I said...I find it humorous...they dont bother.
Im not trying to win a popluarity contest, I dont give a shit who doesnt like me. I just think that if you are going to give them, sign your name...own up to them, or they mean nothing. :D
so how about some pics for points?? :D

RTLH
10-27-2004, 09:19 AM
so how about some pics for points?? :D
How about points for No pics :D

LVJAKAZ
10-27-2004, 09:23 AM
Mean People SUCK!!! :yuk: :)

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 09:33 AM
How about points for No pics :D
Your quite chipper today Tom....
Roll off of the wrong side of the bed this morning???

RTLH
10-27-2004, 09:36 AM
Not at all. Rolled over and you were gone. That's a good morning :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Not at all. Rolled over and you were gone. That's a good morning :D
So why do you have it out for me? What the F*CK is your problem? :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 09:40 AM
I agree with you, but I'm not a sucker :D
Sh*t... got me on that one. lol :p

RTLH
10-27-2004, 09:47 AM
So why do you have it out for me? What the F*CK is your problem? :D
Wow, such harsh language from a Lady, and you wonder why I was happy you weren't there when I rolled over.
I look forward to your next unsigned negative comment in a few days :D
the last one was original

topless
10-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Don't worry, I gave him neg rep points and said **** off newbie.....and didn't sign it. I hope he doesn't find out it was me! :rollside:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 09:50 AM
Wow, such harsh language from a Lady, and you wonder why I was happy you weren't there when I rolled over.
I look forward to your next unsigned negative comment in a few days :D
the last one was original
I have not sent any negative rep points to you, I have no reason to. I dont know why you dont like me, and I have nothing bad to say to you except for you being a d*ck to me for no reason, and I would sign my name to that one.
REP POINT:"Your a d*ck" Mrs.Restless :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 09:51 AM
I don't know how to give Points at all? is it the Add to Reputation Icon ?
Yes. Left hand corner. :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 09:51 AM
Don't worry, I gave him neg rep points and said **** off newbie.....and didn't sign it. I hope he doesn't find out it was me! :rollside:
Thanks sweetie! :)
I didnt even send him a negative...I put it here so everyone could see it, no reason to hide behind the scenes :D

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 09:58 AM
still bored here.....how about that pic...please??
oh, and RTLH....that's cool, the rest of us still like her, MORE FOR US

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 10:01 AM
Sent you some love. :) :) They think they are really big when they can hide behind a keyboard. :devil: Mean people Suck!

Acommanderguy
10-27-2004, 10:03 AM
I need some more love! Whats up with that? Is it because I own a commander???? Its a conspiracy i tell ya! Anyways hook me up! :cool:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 10:08 AM
Interesting RTLH....every time I click on your name it shows you giving a new reputation point to someone.
Dont you realize you dont have enough posts, or points (whatever it is) to made a difference to anyones points? And I wonder if you are even signing them???
So again..what is your problem? Did you just join to stir sh*t up or do you have a vengence with a few folks on the boards here???

Rexone
10-27-2004, 10:09 AM
What if my name is RiverTomLakeHavasu :D
Well that would be original.
But what if it was just an alias for another member :wink:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/unsure.gif

Jordy
10-27-2004, 10:11 AM
Come on Mikey, nobody does that. That's against the rules. That is, unless you're JBG... :idea: :D :D :D
It's funny, for not caring, we're on page #2 of not caring now... :jawdrop:

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 10:11 AM
I need some more love! Whats up with that? Is it because I own a commander???? Its a conspiracy i tell ya! Anyways hook me up! :cool:
ok I sent ya some, what the hell you sell boats, can't be all bad....
and I've got a Cheetah, so I'm in no position to bash

BarryMac
10-27-2004, 10:13 AM
Well that would be original.
Maybe he's butt pirate or I mean River Pirate...

RTLH
10-27-2004, 10:16 AM
So again..what is your problem? Did you just join to stir sh*t up or do you have a vengence with a few folks on the boards here???
Ok, if you insist. It would be nice to see you post something that has value to this board. I can't remember when you posted anything that had any content that was of any value. I just thought I'd point that out. Now I'll go back into Lurk mode. I'm sorry I brought up my opinion. I forgot that you are the infamous Mrs. Restless22

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Ok, if you insist. It would be nice to see you post something that has value to this board. I can't remember when you posted anything that had any content that was of any value. I just thought I'd point that out. Now I'll go back into Lurk mode. I'm sorry I brought up my opinion. I forgot that you are the infamous Mrs. Restless22
Post something that has value to the board? Because your 8 posts have had a whole lot of value right???
Interesting words you use....very similar to words that others have used.
Im going to turn my head to this, because its just become annoying...
But I have to say that this....
Now I'll go back into Lurk mode.
would be nice
Have a great day Tom :D

topless
10-27-2004, 10:28 AM
Tom must have given out too much rep because I was sure he was going to give me neg for hitting him. He can try tomorrow. :hammerhea

RTLH
10-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Post something that has value to the board? Because your 8 posts have had a whole lot of value right???
Interesting words you use....very similar to words that others have used.
Im going to turn my head to this, because its just become annoying...
But I have to say that this....
would be nice
Have a great day Tom :D
I apologize to the board for my now 9 useless posts...a far cry from your 1123 (soon to be 1124).
If you have seen similar words from others, then I'm not the first to point this out to you.
Have a great day.

rvrtoy
10-27-2004, 10:36 AM
Just sent you a little green. Hope it helps. Tom j/k :D

Acommanderguy
10-27-2004, 10:59 AM
Dicudmore, Ya I sell boats. Its alright I guess. Not my career or anything. I kinda do a little bit of everything. Home loans Boat sales/finance. But I am trying to get in to law-enforcement. I took my test for LA county on monday and passed. So saturday I have my oral interview. Anyways some of the people take the rep points to heart. I dont mean the people who like to have them or give them. I mean the people who actually take the time to slam you or talk crap. Those are the people who have no life or are just jealous. I got a couple of them this morning. People seriously quit hating. why dont you send a PM if your so sick of the "begging". Be a man/woman and own up to it. You are seriously making yourself(s) look like whiners. We are just having fun.

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Anyways some of the people take the rep points to heart. I dont mean the people who like to have them or give them. I mean the people who actually take the time to slam you or talk crap. Those are the people who have no life or are just jealous. I got a couple of them this morning. People seriously quit hating. why dont you send a PM if your so sick of the "begging". Be a man/woman and own up to it. You are seriously making yourself(s) look like whiners. We are just having fun.
Well said! :D
Thats pretty much what I was saying when I started this thread. If you've got a problem...PM me, or hey...even call me. I dont care, but dont hid behind something...own up to your negative attitude.

Acommanderguy
10-27-2004, 11:07 AM
Mrs22, I think those who do it are starving for attention. I dont know. Ill send ya some love when it lets me. Anyways I think its one person who thinks he/she is funny. we'll see if they own up to it. But I am betting they wont. Anyways I would really like to find out who the "tool" is who is doing it.

Keithb87
10-27-2004, 11:09 AM
A little green from me to you... :D

Mrs. casean
10-27-2004, 11:13 AM
Helped you out w/ a little green Mrs Restless!

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 11:18 AM
This is a good thread, I got some green out of it too!
Thank you, greenie giver. :cool: :p
Can't wait to pass out some more green later on, once my 24hr green punishment goes away. :)
MrsR22 will be first on my list. :clover: :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 11:21 AM
This is a good thread, I got some green out of it too!
Thank you, greenie giver. :cool: :p
Can't wait to pass out some more green later on, once my 24hr green punishment goes away. :)
MrsR22 will be first on my list. :clover: :D
:D :D

It's Only Money
10-27-2004, 11:31 AM
Gee folks...I don't have any points so I can't give any out but it sure is different in here than other sites that use the point system. Those sites give rep points for good posts, informative, helpful posts and neg rep for off topic or snide or other mean posts. Seems to a newbie that this is more for fun and popularity than for rewarding individual posts. It is too bad that some are now giving neg for no good reason.
Oh well...when I post some more ot earn a little rep point "power" I will be happy to play with the game. :messedup:

IN2-IN2MX
10-27-2004, 11:33 AM
gave you some green too! :)

ratso
10-27-2004, 11:44 AM
I think he's pissed cause he rolled over twice and was still on top of her... :2purples: :eek: :D

Her454's biggest Fan
10-27-2004, 11:50 AM
No offence T, but innocent is not a word in your vocabulary. :wink:

HCS
10-27-2004, 11:51 AM
My names Tom. But Iv'e been getting the same thing. I must be sending them to myself. :rolleyes:

Jordy
10-27-2004, 11:51 AM
No offence T, but innocent is not a word in your vocabulary. :wink:
Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. :cool:

HCS
10-27-2004, 11:55 AM
I got another one that say's "f-uck you! Tom brown."
I think I know who that was. :idea:

Her454's biggest Fan
10-27-2004, 11:56 AM
Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. :cool:
i get it from her..... :cool:

abraman1326
10-27-2004, 12:07 PM
I hit ya w/ a little ggreen. I just hope I am not so new that you don't get it...
BRA

Big_Gunz_
10-27-2004, 12:15 PM
I passed some green around :cool:

schlepy
10-27-2004, 12:21 PM
green for everyone......

schlepy
10-27-2004, 12:23 PM
sorry no more green tried to hit everyone i could... tomorrow i will hook some more up with green...

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 12:27 PM
somebody hit me earlier with some gray ones....didn't sign it, don't know who to thank

uglycstmr
10-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Well guys/gals, I too am a newbie to this board so cannot give out any green however if I could Mrs.22 would be at the top of my list, someone pull this b*st*rds card. Why come out here and disrupt all this fun. Like I said I am new and don't really know anyone out here but I do enjoy reading your posts. I live in LA County and frequent Parker year round, also a long timer to Drag Boat Racing. Hello to all, except RTLH!!! :argue:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Well guys/gals, I too am a newbie to this board so cannot give out any green however if I could Mrs.22 would be at the top of my list, someone pull this b*st*rds card. Why come out here and disrupt all this fun. Like I said I am new and don't really know anyone out here but I do enjoy reading your posts. I live in LA County and frequent Parker year round, also a long timer to Drag Boat Racing. Hello to all, except RTLH!!! :argue:
Nice!
Welcome!! :smile:
Dont mind the b*stards.....I guess you find them on every board.
Im waiting for the day someone actually has the balls to fess up to their negatives...

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Welcome!!! :D :D

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Topless and mrsrestless22, got some, but i forgot to sign it. sorry. :hammerhea

schlepy
10-27-2004, 01:03 PM
welcome uglycstmr, i would give you some green but i gave out to much today. hopefully tomorrow i can hook you up... GREEN FOR EVERYONE IF I COULD.........

Racer277
10-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Make sure to let us know if you are going to Ming in November! We'll share a cold one (in the parking lot) with you! :D :D

topless
10-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Topless and mrsrestless22, got some, but i forgot to sign it. sorry. :hammerhea
Noconians forget to sign things alot. Thanks Dan :rollside:

ratso
10-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Is it just me or does mrs restless seem a little "edgy" today??? :idea: :D

uglycstmr
10-27-2004, 01:26 PM
We will be there next weekend, and we are always willing to share a cool one!! How will I know who you guys are????

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Is it just me or does mrs restless seem a little "edgy" today??? :idea: :D
Come on...this is so funny! :p
I even just got one that said "Dumb-Ass Drama Queen" and again...unsigned! Wow what a suprise!! :D
Keep em coming...this is great entertainment while at work!

uglycstmr
10-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Mr. & Mrs. Racer277
Nevermind I actually just figured it out. See ya in Ming!

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 01:35 PM
I even just got one that said "Dumb-Ass Drama Queen" and again...unsigned! Wow what a suprise!! :D
Well they got one part right, "ASS" Because your Ass is hot!!! :devil: :cool:
Not sure if your a queen though. lol :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 01:35 PM
We will be there next weekend, and we are always willing to share a cool one!! How will I know who you guys are????
River Kitty made us hats with Racer277 and Mrs.Racer277 on them. We will wear them next race. You guys all have shirts so that will be easy. Do you drive the boat?

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 01:36 PM
The same thing happened to me last month for posting on the Beaumont thread. Just ignore the A hole and hopefully they will go away! :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 01:39 PM
Well they got one part right, "ASS" Because your Ass is hot!!! :devil: :cool:
Not sure if your a queen though. lol :D
Thanks Scuba :p
Im not a queen by anymeans....only the queen of my home, and thats because Im the only female living here :rollside:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 01:41 PM
Ok..................I'm starting to feel left out. All I get are all these mushy......sending love my way crap~ :yuk: :wink: Can I get some no that DUMB ASS DRAMA QUEEN SHIT TOO?!!! :crossx:

uglycstmr
10-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Yah we have shirts, they have a picture of the boat on the back and theres an indian guy above the boat with wood!!

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Ok..................I'm starting to feel left out. All I get are all these mushy......sending love my way crap~ :yuk: :wink: Can I get some no that DUMB ASS DRAMA QUEEN SHIT TOO?!!! :crossx:
Thats the spirit!!! If I could give one out to ya I would.
Ill just post it here...
DUMB ASS DRAMA QUEEN R-BABE signed:Mrs.R22
;) ;)

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 01:46 PM
ask and you shall receive ;)

cigarette1
10-27-2004, 01:47 PM
I don't know about the "Drama Queen" part, but the other part goes well with your Avatar
:supp:

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Thanks Scuba :p
Im not a queen by anymeans....only the queen of my home, and thats because Im the only female living here :rollside:
So if there was 2 females living with you there would be a lot of fighting up in the house? lol :D :cool:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Ill just post it here...
;) ;)
That's the way I like it baby!!! :D Give it to me harder~ :hammer2:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 01:49 PM
ask and you shall receive ;)
More baby, more!!!!! :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 01:50 PM
I don't know about the "Drama Queen" part, but the other part goes well with your Avatar
:supp:
That wasnt very nice of you....wadup with that??? :confused:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 01:51 PM
I love a girl that likes it hard! :D :D
How are ya sweetie??

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 01:55 PM
How are ya sweetie??
I'm doing good thanks~ :crossx: Especially now that I got some negative shit going on~ :D LOL!!!

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Ill just post it here...
;) ;)
I set her up with one better than that :wink:

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 02:03 PM
How are ya sweetie??
I know you like it 6 times in one night!! :wink: :cool:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:03 PM
Yeah I think so too~ :rolleyes: He called me and R-bitch~ :smile: Or better yet I'll quote him~
"here's some drama for you R-bitch or R-babe or DRAMA Queen whatever....dicudmore," :rollside:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Yeah I think so too~ :rolleyes: He called me and R-bitch~ :smile: Or better yet I'll quote him~
"here's some drama for you R-bitch or R-babe or DRAMA Queen whatever....dicudmore," :rollside:
LOL that is good! Damn...Ive yet to get one that good! :D :D

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 02:05 PM
hey you might need to clarify that that accompanied some green points before the haters jump on my wagon....
you know I love ya R-Babe ;)

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 02:07 PM
I could start talking nasty with you too.....
you know its all in fun :wink:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Your a RESTLESS BITCH!!!! :devil: :D

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:09 PM
hey you might need to clarify that that accompanied some green points before the haters jump on my wagon....
you know I love ya R-Babe ;)
DON"T lie D. You hate me and I love it~ :mix: :p
P>S> I did get some green gum with it too~ :( :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:09 PM
Hey where did you come from? :hammerhea

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 02:10 PM
Your a RESTLESS BITCH!!!! :devil: :D
You rock!!! :p
To bad the only way you can be a River Babe is by mooching off someone else....loser! :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:11 PM
To bad the only way you can be a River Babe is by mooching off someone else....loser! :D
Oh this is good stuff! :cool: :cool: :smile:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 02:12 PM
:) Oh...another unsigned fun one
"Shut the hell up. NOBODY cares how you feel."
Still gotta hide behind your keyboard huh? Come on...be a REAL man and sign your name, tell me who you are.
I guess if I only had a 3inch d*ck Id hide too :rolleyes:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Hey where did you come from? :hammerhea
MMMUUUUAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! MMMUUUUAAAAAHHHH!!!! :crossx:
LOVE YA BABE!!! :wink:

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:14 PM
:) Oh...another unsigned fun one
"Shut the hell up. NOBODY cares how you feel."
Still gotta hide behind your keyboard huh? Come on...be a REAL man and sign your name, tell me who you are.
I guess if I only had a 3inch d*ck Id hide too :rolleyes:
Oh thats not true. I bet a lot of peeps on here would love to FEEL you. :hammer2: :D :jawdrop:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 02:15 PM
Oh thats not true. I bet a lot of peeps on here would love to FEEL you. :hammer2: :D :jawdrop:
:eek: That deserves a spanking!!! :devil: :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:16 PM
MMMUUUUAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! MMMUUUUAAAAAHHHH!!!! :crossx:
LOVE YA BABE!!! :wink:
Don't feel loved anymore, :( :hammerhea :wink:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:17 PM
I'm a stinky poop head who always says she's gonna make it out to the river and free load and never goes through~ I'm a tease too!! What a freakin loser!!!! :hammer2: :D
F you too MRS RR~ Love ya bitch!!! :jawdrop: :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:17 PM
:eek: That deserves a spanking!!! :devil: :D
That would involve you FEELING me though.... I dont think anyone but ME, cares about that. :cool: :devil: :cool: :rollside:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Don't feel loved anymore, :( :hammerhea :wink:
I SOWWWYYYY!!!! Ass wipe!!! :yuk: :p

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 02:20 PM
LMAO!!!
R-Babe your exactly what this thread needed!!!
Luv Ya!

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:21 PM
I SOWWWYYYY!!!! Ass wipe!!! :yuk: :p
Ass wipe? Hey I heard that from some on on Friday, that didnt go over to well, :devil: :smile:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:22 PM
LMAO!!!
R-Babe your exactly what this thread needed!!!
Luv Ya!
Yeah!!! That's it! Negative points for everyone up in this biatch!!!! :devil: :yuk: :rollside:

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:23 PM
Ass wipe? Hey I heard that from some on on Friday, that didnt go over to well, :devil: :smile:
You where wiping ass on Friday???!!!! :confused: That's gross!!!! :yuk: :smile:

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:28 PM
You where wiping ass on Friday???!!!! :confused: That's gross!!!! :yuk: :smile:
Oh throwing out the burns now? :argue: :cool: :hammerhea

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Oh throwing out the burns now? :argue: :cool: :hammerhea
LMAO!!! :D You left that one open~ :p You had it cumming!!!! :crossx:

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:32 PM
I am getting flammed for giving out negative reps from this thread, thats weird because I am on punishment from giving out too many greens yesterday! Oh well you fock all of you. :cool: :wink: :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:33 PM
LMAO!!! :D You left that one open~ :p You had it cumming!!!! :crossx:
:lightsabe :boxingguy :lightsabe

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:33 PM
I am getting flammed for giving out negative reps from this thread, thats weird because I am on punishment from giving out too many greens yesterday! Oh well you fock all of you. :cool: :wink: :D
That's the attitude to have!!! ;) FOCK IT!!!! :D

R-Babe
10-27-2004, 02:34 PM
:lightsabe :boxingguy :lightsabe
:devil:

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:40 PM
:devil:
Oh sounds like its on now! :argue:

AZKC
10-27-2004, 02:49 PM
Well if its on I can't hear it :messedup:

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 02:56 PM
ok what flamer sent me the red ones for loving MrsRestless and R-babe??
:cry:
note to red-point sender.....grow the balls to sign it next time :hammer2:

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 02:56 PM
Oh its soooo ON!!!!
Whos the biiiaaaatch now?? :lightsabe :D

Mrs. Restless22
10-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Ohhhh now this right here.....
"I hope this helps~ You Rock you lil bitch you!!! "
That is a turn on!! :devil: LOL

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Oh its soooo ON!!!!
Whos the biiiaaaatch now?? :lightsabe :D
You forgot the crazy eyes and whe whip sound!!

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Well if its on I can't hear it :messedup:
I guess it's off now. :D

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 03:00 PM
ok what flamer sent me the red ones for loving MrsRestless and R-babe??
:cry:
note to red-point sender.....grow the balls to sign it next time :hammer2:
Cool welcome to the club. lol :hammerhea :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 03:05 PM
Since I have been MIA for a while, how do you give a blue rep? I got 2 of those, is that count as a medium rep point? :confused:

Jordy
10-28-2004, 11:07 AM
That's funny. I bet that guy thinks twice about calling someone that and giving the definition again... :cool:
Steve, as far as the grey, it doesn't hurt or help you. Just means the person is new and doesn't have enough posts to actually give points. I suppose it's the thought that counts.

SCUBA STEVE
10-28-2004, 11:12 AM
That's funny. I bet that guy thinks twice about calling someone that and giving the definition again... :cool:
Steve, as far as the grey, it doesn't hurt or help you. Just means the person is new and doesn't have enough posts to actually give points. I suppose it's the thought that counts.
LMFAO! Good times though! :devil: :lightsabe :boxingguy
Gotcha, that makes sense. :D