PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Boston...

HighRoller
10-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Just thought we should all start paying our respects to the town right now, because one of two things are going to happen within the next week:
1.)The Sox clinch the series and the town unleashes 80+ years of pent up emotion in riots that destroy the city.
2.)The cards miraculously repeat their ALCS comeback and win 4 in a row, defeating the Sox causing the Bostonians to unleash 80+ years of frustration in a riot that destroys the city.
Either way, Boston is F$%ked. The Police might as well just leave town for a few days. Sadly, the taxpayers will pay the bill for all the rebuilding necessary after the riots. Why can't we just shoot the rioters and set an example for all future rioters? Civil disobedience is still disobedience!

uvindex
10-27-2004, 10:30 AM
2.)The cards miraculously repeat their ALCS comeback and win 4 in a rowCards played in NLCS, not ALCS, and won two in a row in their comeback from being down 3-2.

HighRoller
10-27-2004, 10:43 AM
Shows you how much baseball I watch... :sleeping: I forgot it was Boston that did that...

mirvin
10-27-2004, 12:16 PM
I don't think we'll hear a peep out of Boston since it's official that the Boston PD will CAP YOUR ASS AT POINT BLANK if you step out of line........ :sqeyes:
mirvin :messedup:

JustMVG
10-27-2004, 12:30 PM
God!!! I thought the plane that the Band was on had something happen to it, could care less about the City,Whew!!!

Red Eye
10-27-2004, 01:13 PM
F'ing Dodgers... I could care less what happens now.

Danhercules
10-27-2004, 01:24 PM
GO RAMS!!! :confused: :rollside: :messedup:

LakeRacer
10-27-2004, 01:57 PM
...... Civil disobedience is still disobedience!
I might be wrong but it isn't civil disobedience any more when the activities become criminal; such as breaking storefront windows, looting, overturning cars, setting fires etc. etc.
I agree...shoot first and ask questions later. It's a sad commentary about our society when in the name of celebration for a home town team victory it turns into rioting.

HOOTER SLED-
10-27-2004, 10:54 PM
The revolution has started. :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
10-28-2004, 03:40 AM
The celebration :hammerhea looked pretty wild on TV :cool:
Congratulations Red Sox