PDA

View Full Version : Huge decision, what do i do?

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-27-2004, 11:10 AM
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.
Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Phat Matt
10-27-2004, 11:13 AM
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.
Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?
Do you still have a warranty on the car? :)

Ziggy
10-27-2004, 11:13 AM
I'd say trade her in and get a new BMW :D
Don't know if you're serious or not :confused: :confused:

Unforgiven
10-27-2004, 11:15 AM
The rust, would be my first priority.. :idea: .it will continue to grow....your wife is already cheating on you so no more damage there.... :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
10-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Dammit! You got me...hook, line and sinker! I started feeling bad for you. :rollside:

topless
10-27-2004, 11:18 AM
I almost felt sorry for you. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Acommanderguy
10-27-2004, 11:19 AM
get some spray paint cover it up and all will be alright. :hammerhea

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-27-2004, 11:21 AM
:rollside:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-27-2004, 11:22 AM
I'd say trade her in and get a new BMW :D
Don't know if you're serious or not :confused: :confused:
i say TRADE EM BOTH IN!!!!!!!!!

Jbb
10-27-2004, 11:30 AM
Better get Maaco...

PHX ATC
10-27-2004, 11:32 AM
I gotta go wash off the "dumbshit" sign on my forehead. :2purples:
Nicely done. :)

LUVNLIFE
10-27-2004, 11:33 AM
I drop your wife off around the corner because I don't want my new truck to be seen next to your rust bucket. Get the car fixed and I'll drop her off in front. :D

Aqua Boogie1
10-27-2004, 11:34 AM
Got Dammit!!!!! You got me good on that one!!!! :D

HCS
10-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Get even and go out with the Taxi.

Jordy
10-27-2004, 11:38 AM
Take it to the body shop. You don't want to risk it, especially if you like the car. :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
10-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Damn you got me too! :cry: :)

Dribble
10-27-2004, 11:49 AM
Definitely take it to a body shop. You can't mess with something this serious on your own. That panel needs to be spliced with healthy metal. You're beyond Bondo at this point.

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Not Funny! :D I was really feeling bad for you. :yuk: Got me good on that one. :D

RiverOtter
10-27-2004, 12:13 PM
LMAO!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3254Laughing_crying.gif

TexasJet
10-27-2004, 12:20 PM
Are you British?

abraman1326
10-27-2004, 12:21 PM
I'd be sure to take care of that rust issue. Did you say something about being married, you don't let her drive it, do you?
Very funny, I like this one...
BRA

STV_Keith
10-27-2004, 12:21 PM
Right up to the last sentence, I was thinking, "yep, been there...yep, lived that...yep, that's what mine said too...yep, that's what I did too" - then THAT!
LOL

BigDogIvan
10-27-2004, 12:26 PM
CHecker has For Sale signs that will fit both. LOL
BD

dicudmore
10-27-2004, 12:29 PM
I don't care who you are....that there is funny stuff :D

KingCole
10-27-2004, 12:36 PM
Good One!
I'd take her to the body shop, get a lift kit, new rear bumper, smooth out the dents, than do something about the car. :cool:

Her454
10-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Hook, Line & Sinker...................................that was good LMAO! :):)

BarryMac
10-27-2004, 12:48 PM
That is some funny stuff right there... :D
gjb

ratso
10-27-2004, 12:50 PM
First thing I thought is "Man, I can't believe this clown is coming on the forums with this stuff looking like an idiot." Then it hit me...I do the same damn thing... :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
10-27-2004, 12:51 PM
First thing I thought is "Man, I can't believe this clown is coming on the forums with this stuff looking like an idiot." Then it hit me...I do the same damn thing... :idea:
Gotta admit can't get cheaper advice then here. :D

Her454
10-27-2004, 12:52 PM
Uhhhh, ratso......your experiences are wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond idiot...they're downright unf'ngbelievable. :):):)

That Guy
10-27-2004, 12:54 PM
I'd ask the new boyfriend to repair the car... :D :D :lightsabe

1stepcloser
10-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Freakin classic! I also was thinkin' why the hell would you post that sh*t here?
Glad you did.....cut n pasted that to friends...

GlastronGuy
10-27-2004, 12:59 PM
10/10
Reminds me of:
"My wife took my dog and left me for my best friend. I sure miss my dog."

NuckinFutz
10-27-2004, 01:08 PM
No wonder she is looking elsewhere, you're cars got rust. Bet the boyfriends is nice, new and shiny!

Pie Man
10-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Wait until after you run her over to take it to the body shop.
You might get a 2fer :crossx:

switchin'addiction
10-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Dammit! You got me...hook, line and sinker! I started feeling bad for you. :rollside:
Same here you ass! :hammerhea :D

CEO
10-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Rust never sleeps, my friend. On the other thing find her friends and demand a header!! lol

Keithb87
10-27-2004, 02:32 PM
I was really starting to think about how to tell you one of my life experiences.. then I finished reading... Got me good :hammerhea

Tow Guy
10-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Had Steam Comin From My Nose
And You Got Me!!!!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-27-2004, 02:37 PM
YOU BITCH !!!!!! :D
I was really starting to get sad.....
YOU BITCH !!!!!! :D
Aghhhhhhhh !!!!......*&%$@!$^&$#%^%$.. :D
CJG
:cool:

OutCole'd
10-27-2004, 02:40 PM
This is a classic. I cut & paste'd it to a bunch of friends. Can't wait to get the reply's.

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Well I cant take credit for it, but it is funny as hell! :hammerhea :hammerhea

dc96819
10-28-2004, 03:57 AM
:idea: Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Urgent advice from buddies requested..
I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got
out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my Porsche 911 Carrera which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my Carrera that I noticed rust around the rear wheel arch.
Should I take the 911 into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local car shop and try to repair it myself?

shadow
10-28-2004, 04:11 AM
Well I cant take credit for it, but it is funny as hell! :hammerhea :hammerhea
You got me.
LMAO!

JetBoatRich
10-28-2004, 04:22 AM
This was one of the best :wink: thanks for the laugh :wink:
Seriously, get the rust fixed before it spreads and causes any further damage :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
10-28-2004, 04:11 PM
I feel bad :idea:
I took this and edited to fit me and my job right now. Sent it out on an e-mail this morning :D
I got one very concerned phone call and another long e-mail response.
The person who wrote the response, went through the real thing not to long ago. :hammer2:

Kilrtoy
10-28-2004, 04:56 PM
SHIAT, I thought you were on to me and I was about to get busted.... :messedup: :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
10-28-2004, 05:17 PM
well done laddie!!!!

KACHINA KEN
10-28-2004, 05:50 PM
http://www.spysupplystore.com/

DansBlown73Nordic
10-29-2004, 12:22 AM
LMAO... :D

a catered life
10-30-2004, 09:06 AM
wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhheeeewwwww!!!!!!!!! for a minute i thought i was busted i keep telling her that we had to come up with a new pick up/drop of spot hey next time i will tell her to fake taking your car to the body shop :)

73beast
10-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Classic,had me believing to the end... :D :D