PDA

View Full Version : Moved to Huntington Beach... friend needs housing help?

Bryan Rose
10-27-2004, 12:53 PM
O.k. all you west coasters.... A friend of mine has just moved out to Cali and needs to know the low down on housing... His job is in Huntington Beach at Air-Tech , (Next to the Boeing plant) . He has not found a place to live yet and will be staying in an extended stay place until he finds something. It seems as though the real estate agent he has been working with has not lived up to expectations and he is sort of lost... Any suggetions on where he should start looking an such... He want's to rent for a while then perhaps buy something later on. Any help .................Can you give little advice here? He also has 2 dogs and his wife is still in Atlanta until they sell there house here, she wont move out until he sells house here and he says he likes his job and wants to stay....What a mess ... I would have done it differently myself nut that is another story for another thread.
Bryan

572Daytona
10-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Well since you are asking for advice from East Coasters, mine would be to get the hell out of CA and move back to Atl. His wife sounds like the brains of the outfit to me.

Bryan Rose
10-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Well since you are asking for advice from East Coasters, mine would be to get the hell out of CA and move back to Atl. His wife sounds like the brains of the outfit to me.
OOPS meant West Coasters , but I'm with you on this one I like the south
Bryan

NOTALENT
10-27-2004, 01:28 PM
what type of monthly payments is he looking at??? does he work at boeing in Seal Beach??? I live maybe a mile or two from there.. Prices are a little high right now which really sucks.. a local area RE agent who is exellent and on top of everything is Bob Shutts. www.bobshutts.com He mainly does long beach/Rossmoor/sealbeach areas..which is a really nice neigbor hood..

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Well......
I don't mind the South, but after visiting & working in 48 states and seeing both BIG & small towns, East & West coast's......
I'll stay in "The OC" thank you.......
$$, weather, beaches and the best babe's in the nation.....
Oh yea.....and Havasu 300 miles away......
This happens to be one of the most beautiful states in the Nation...
Mountains, deserts, forests, beaches....we have it all......
And yes....some problems too.......
Keep your red dirt, humidity, hush puppies & Ted Turner......
I'll keep my SoCal life !!!!
CJG
:cool:

Bryan Rose
10-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Well......
I don't mind the South, but after visiting & working in 48 states and seeing both BIG & small towns, East & West coast's......
I'll stay in "The OC" thank you.......
$$, weather, beaches and the best babe's in the nation.....
Oh yea.....and Havasu 300 miles away......
This happens to be one of the most beautiful states in the Nation...
Mountains, deserts, forests, beaches....we have it all......
And yes....some problems too.......
Keep your red dirt, humidity, hush puppies & Ted Turner......
I'll keep my SoCal life !!!!
CJG
:cool:
All great points you make there, I was not raised here and have only been here for a short while. My roots are to Fla. .. Captiva Island to be more specific. it is on the west coast of Fla and it has some good beaces as well and such... But I digress , back to the thread we go .
Any one have any useful advice for him? Also thanks guys for the PM's
Bryan

scarabrick2
10-28-2004, 07:15 AM
Call Henry!!
He's a great guy and will be able to send you in the right direction.
He also has a bunch of rentals in the area.
Tell him Rick Borba from Las Vegas sent you.
http://www.onemoreloan.com/wholesale/fraWelcome.asp?CompanyID=5720&AccessCode=henry&page=main&LoanID=
Henry Prejean
189 Quincy Avenue, Longbeach, CA 90803
Office: 562-621-1225
Fax: 562-930-0811
E-mail: prejean@onemoreloan.com

THOR
10-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Bryan, check your pm.