PDA

View Full Version : Spam-03 Supercharged Tundra 4 Sale

cyclone
10-27-2004, 01:59 PM
truck is sold. thanks!

Goodtime$
10-28-2004, 12:20 PM
Cyclone? how come you are selling the tundra?
I sold my linked Ranger last year, it just wasnt as fun anymore, used the money to buy a new boat.
best of luck, post it on Race-Dezert.com

Lightning
10-28-2004, 01:05 PM
2003 2wd Toyota Tundra SR-5 Access Cab
340hp TRD-supercharged V-8, Supercharger was installed by TRD at their facility in California. JBA ceramic coated Headers and exhaust system, AEM intake, 12-inch vented rotor TRD front disc brakes, Camburg Engineering long travel front suspension w/Sway-A-Way coilovers and air bumpstops, 6-inch flared fiberglass front fenders and Fiberglass 4Runner hood, (6) 17x8-inch polished Walker Evans beadlock wheels, (6) 35x12.50x17 BFG Baja TA tires, 2.5-inch rollcage built from DOM tubing that's tied to the frame rails, Mastercraft front bucket seats and rear racing bench seat with 4-sets of 5-point harnesses, PCI FM race radio and Lowrance GPS navigation system, (2) spare wheels and tires mounted in bedcage Custom tow hitch tied into cage and frame, Driveline lengthened 2-inches by OC driveline, Rear Suspension: Deaver 16-inch long-travel rear leaf springs, SAW 16-inch triple bypass shocks, CURRIE CMAC 9-inch modular housing w/35-spline axles, 4.56 Precision ring/pinion gears, 11-inch disc brakes and ARB air locker, 35-gallon ATL fuel cell w/electric pump twin locking toolboxes mounted in bedcage, 6-inch flared fiberglass bedsides. This truck is driven daily and is a perfect tow rig and off-road toy. It's fast and works great in the dirt. Just in time for desert season. Why wait for a fabricator to build it when this one is already done?
$28,000 firm
I have seen this truck on the road, all I can say is it's awesome. Lot's of little details that make it worth while.

NOTALENT
10-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Wheres the pics.????

cyclone
11-08-2004, 11:59 AM
oops my bad. sorry this took so long guys. Been out of town a lot lately.

cyclone
11-24-2004, 11:10 AM
Cyclone? how come you are selling the tundra?
I sold my linked Ranger last year, it just wasnt as fun anymore, used the money to buy a new boat.
best of luck, post it on Race-Dezert.com
I needed a truck with a bed! :)
so this one had to go. Ended up selling it on Race Dezert. thanks for the great idea.

sorry dog
12-04-2004, 11:16 PM
Tell me about the supercharger kit.
Did they switch out injectors or the fuel pump?
I had heard that the TRD supercharger for the V6 had the tendency to run lean.
Looks like a neat truck.
Hopefully Toyota will give us a real 3/4-1tons one day.