PDA

View Full Version : Lose Bush!

kahanamoko
10-27-2004, 02:27 PM
Joke: George W. Bush is visiting yet another elementary school. He asks the children to give him an example of a tragedy. A little girl raises her hand and says that if her best friend was walking down the street and was hit by a car and killed that would be a tragedy. Dubya says "No, that would be an accident." A little boy raises his hand and says that if his entire class was on a bus for a field trip and the bus was hit by a train and everyone was killed, that would be a tragedy. Dubya says "No, that would be a great loss." Way in the back of the class Little Johnny raises his hand and Dubya calls on him. "Can you tell me what an example of a tragedy would be, Johnny?" Johnny says, "If you and Mrs. Bush were on Air Force One and were fired on by a missile and blown up, that would be a tragedy." Dubya says, "Very good. Now can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?" Johnny says, "Well, it wouldn't be an accident, and it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss!"

Kachina26
10-27-2004, 02:29 PM
That's an old Clinton joke!

spectratoad
10-27-2004, 05:10 PM
Too bad kokomo, I have already seen that one and it had Kerry instead of Bush. You need to find your own jokes. :messedup:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Too bad kokomo, I have already seen that one and it had Kerry instead of Bush. You need to find your own jokes. :messedup:
Hmmm, Same here. :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
10-27-2004, 06:53 PM
Lame, lame, lame...... Typical liberal trying to be funny.... or make us mad. Big failure on both accounts. Go play in the street! :yuk:

10-27-2004, 09:18 PM
. Go play in the street! :yuk:LMAO.......so true!

Rexone
10-27-2004, 11:01 PM
Go play in the street! :yuk:
then blame Bush when you get run over.