PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Terrorist

Jeanyus
10-28-2004, 08:18 AM
Hi
I'm a terrorist. With the election only a few day away, I thoght I would post a message encouraging you to vote for Kerry. You ask why?
Let me explain.
In Afganistan, we had friends called the Taliban, We were free to torture and kill anyone we wanted. If I saw a beatiful woman I would demand that she mary me, if she said no, I would tie her parents to the back of my vehicle and drag them around till she said yes. After I would tire of my unwilling wife I would accuse her of adultery and execute her in public.
Because of Bush I now live in a cave, afraid to make a cell phone call, if I make a call a bomb will land on my phone.
With Afganistan gone, we thought we would move to Iraq where our good friend Sadam would have accepted us with open arms. Sadam had enough weapons and small arms, to outfit literaly millions of my fellow terrorists, who's main goal is the destruction of America and Isreal, we hate you, because you do not beleive in Islam. We teach our children to hate you.
Our hatred will not go away, you will not be able to negotiate with us, we have literally dedcated our lives to your destruction, using any means is acceptable to us. You have only one option to get rid of me, and Kerry is to weak to exercise that option !
We beleive John Kerry is weak, he is a proven traitor and liar. He will be able to divide America, Like he did 30 years ago, and when America is devided, you are no longer a threat to terrorists.
We are also counting on the fact that a few months of war will cause Kerry to turn and run like he did before.
If Bush is re-elected he will continue to try and unite America, persue terrorists, and try to wipe us out. The only country that will stand up and fight us is the USA. So when Kerry pulls out of Iraq nothing will stand in our way.
I look foreward to the day when I will stand in America, where I will rape your women, children , and we are not opposed to raping men either, and you can look foreward to getting beheaded with a dull knife.
Respectfully Terrorist Scum. Praise be to Alla!

OGShocker
10-28-2004, 08:34 AM
:d :d :d

OGShocker
:d :d :d

OGShocker
:chi: ;) nice!

Schiada76
10-28-2004, 08:48 AM
But john kerry and Breck boy will defend us............before they don't defend us. :D

MagicMtnDan
10-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Dear Terrorist Scum,
You are sadly mistaken . While the US is powerful and under President Bush has been willing to take you and your fellow terrorist buddies on anytime anywhere, John Kerry has a much more powerful ally and plan, the United Nations.
Kerry knows the UN will defend freedom around the world and will protect the US from harm.
Signed,
John Edwards
PS: We also know that your religion is one of peace.
PSS: We're trying to figure out what we've done to piss you off. Whatever it is we apologize and we'd like to give you whatever you want.

Jeanyus
10-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Kerry knows the UN will defend freedom around the world and will protect the US from harm
We are glad you feel this way, since we have bought the UN with oil, that should work to our advantage.
PS: We also know that your religion is one of peace.
We hope you beleive this.
PSS: We're trying to figure out what we've done to piss you off. Whatever it is we apologize and we'd like to give you whatever you want.
For now give us Isreal, and some positive rep pionts, to Jeanyus. After we destroy Isreal you must be prepared to give us more.

napabob
10-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Hi
I'm a terrorist.
I look foreward to the day when I will stand in America, where I will rape your women, children , and we are not opposed to raping men either, and you can look foreward to getting beheaded with a dull knife.
Respectfully Terrorist Scum. Praise be to Alla!
Jeanyus the terrorist,
You would not last a minute in my neighborhood. We are all well armed.