PDA

View Full Version : what is the funniest thing

MsDrmr
10-28-2004, 09:48 AM
your kid has ever said or done

RiverOtter
10-28-2004, 09:54 AM
your kid has ever said or done
This just happened. Went to a newer restaurant Friday Night. We were in a hurry and picked it cause the parking lot was not too full (1st mistake). Long story short, seated right away, bad food, 1.5 hours later we are walkin out the door and I say Well... last time we go there and the 7 year old blurts out "YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!". I was ROTGLMAO!!

Her454
10-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Hmmmmm, I could fill this whole thread...and since she's been ratting me out lately ;) )
I was trying to get her and another little girl ready for pre-school one morning and running in and out of the house loading up the car while she put her shoes on. I came back in the house and I told her "she had her shoes on the wrong feet" and kept loading stuff.
Came back in again, same thing...told her that her shoes were on the wrong feet....she is clearly getting frustrated and I have my hands full so I go back out to the car..........come back in...same thing...."honey, your shoes are still on the wrong feet"
...............with this, she starts to cry and gets really upset and looks up at me in her cutest voice and says " but momma, dese are da only feet I have".........I about died laughing.

topless
10-28-2004, 09:58 AM
I have 2
1. When my daughter was very young, I decided to teach her the proper names for genitals. She went to a company picnic with her grandmother when she was about 2 (she was an avid talker too) They had pony rides and she got to ride one named Batman. After she rode, she squatted down and looked under the horse the in a very loud and proud voice exclaimed "Look Grandma, Batman has a penis!" needless to say, her grandma was devistated and left the party. I caught hell for it too. My ex was livid. I asked him if he would rather me tell her it was a dick.
2 This one is cute. My kids are exactly 2 years apart so when I had my son, I explained to my daughter that SHE was my daughter and Cory was my son. One morning she woke up, came in my room and said "Mommy, Cory might be your son but he's my moon."
Now she hates me telling that story. LOL :angry2:

spectratoad
10-28-2004, 09:58 AM
In the grocery store checkout line, "Hey dad, You have toejam!" :redface:

FMluvswater
10-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Toss up between ...
Age 6
He got upset when Canucks didn't win a playoff game he was worried they were very upset about losing. The ex assured him they were good sports and likely shrugged it off and went to go do something else fun like golfing. More than a week later he overheard the adults discussing another Canucks game and he piped up with
"The Canucks are on a break. They don't play hockey anymore. They play golf now."
Age 3 ...
6 AM he came into our bedroom with lil transistor radio blaring AC/DC's Shoot to Thrill and announced quite cheerfully and enthusiastically,
"MOM! DAD! It's happy music!"

Jetdriver
10-28-2004, 10:03 AM
Mine likes to ask if I farted when we are in the store! :D

Her454
10-28-2004, 10:03 AM
I(she was an avid talker too)
NOW can anyone figure that one out? :):):)

topless
10-28-2004, 10:04 AM
NOW can anyone figure that one out? :):):)
She's now a very avid typer............LMAO

lucky
10-28-2004, 10:05 AM
we where mving from pacifica ( city ) to sebastopol ( country at time ) we where packed in our 72 chevy pu with the camper - on our way old man is pissed at somthing and is ranteing and raving at my mom - **** this house , **** the horses **** this and **** that - i looked at him and said yea **** the go cart ---- he still beat my ass even tho he laughed

bilgewiper
10-28-2004, 10:06 AM
One morning recently my 8 year old son asked Mom "does my penis have bones in it? Her answer: "It probably feels like it sometimes." The wife and I laughed our heads off later about it and agreed it's time for little chat.....or a book with pictures since he can read preety good. NO, not a magazine!

topless
10-28-2004, 10:11 AM
One morning recently my 8 year old son asked Mom "does my penis have bones in it? Her answer: "It probably feels like it sometimes." The wife and I laughed our heads off later about it and agreed it's time for little chat.....or a book with pictures since he can read preety good. NO, not a magazine!
ROTFLMAO......(note to self, don't drink coffee while reading this thread!)

redi4fun
10-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Happen last Sat. Me and my old man are trying to watch COPS and my 2 years old son Tristan is bouncing off the walls jumping up and down. Just had candy. I yell out JESUS, can you please stop jumping all over the house. He stops jumping and yelling and turns to me and says with a confused look on his face, "I am not Jesus." :rollside: Almost spit my soda on the floor.

Mrs.Racer277
10-28-2004, 10:33 AM
ROTFLMAO......(note to self, don't drink coffee while reading this thread!)
Don't you just hate it when that happens. Yesterday it was water for me. All over the computer. OOPS! :)

OGShocker
10-28-2004, 11:08 AM
We just had our pool remodeled. My six year old son ask me to go for a swim on the first day of the rebuild, the jack hammers had been there and made quick work of the tile and plaster. We walk outside (humoring him) I looked at the pool and said..
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOL BOY"? He looked up and yell! "MOM DID IT! SHE CALL THESE MEN OVER AND LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO OUR POOL!!! MOM CALLED THEM NOT ME"!!! He drug me in the house repeating himself over and over.. I about fell on my a$$ I laughed so hard.

FMluvswater
10-28-2004, 11:10 AM
We just had our pool remodeled. My six year old son ask me to go for a swim on the first day of the rebuild, the jack hammers had been there and made quick work of the tile and plaster. We walk outside (humoring him) I looked at the pool and said..
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOL BOY"? He looked up and yell! "MOM DID IT! SHE CALL THESE MEN OVER AND LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO OUR POOL!!! MOM CALLED THEM NOT ME"!!! He drug me in the house repeating himself over and over.. I about fell on my a$$ I laughed so hard.
LMAO! :D

OGShocker
10-28-2004, 11:15 AM
:D :D :D Probably not the funniest but it just happened during last weeks rain.
My oldest daughter wanted to jump on the trampoline while it was raining. I gave her a hard time about it bieng cold and getting sick and then relented. I told her to "get her butt outside and jump"
The youngest looks at me, very seriously and says, "I want to get my butt outside too" All I could do was laugh and tell her to go jump.
That still makes me laugh. Thanks for the topic that made remember that priceless moment. :D
Forensic

FMluvswater
10-28-2004, 11:17 AM
Probably not the funniest but it just happened during last weeks rain.
My oldest daughter wanted to jump on the trampoline while it was raining. I gave her a hard time about it bieng cold and getting sick and then relented. I told her to "get her butt outside and jump"
The youngest looks at me, very seriously and says, "I want to get my butt outside too" All I could do was laugh and tell her to go jump.
That still makes me laugh. Thanks for the topic that made remember that priceless moment. :D
Forensic
That is so cute! :D :D I can see why it's still making you laugh! Thanks for sharing that one Forensic! :cool: :D

JustMVG
10-28-2004, 11:28 AM
Hmmmmm, I could fill this whole thread...and since she's been ratting me out lately )
Tracy i have 3 girls and being the Stepdad i get ratted out when ever and for every known reason, but it's all in fun. I have a bunch of stories but i am afraid to tell 'em, i might get the Shaving cream in my Motorcycle helmet thing again, although to get the message across to my 12 yr old i switched her underwear to a size or two smaller for about a week, she started to feel like she was gaining weight, started to work out using the treadmill and riding bikes with the rest of us, after 2 weeks i changed her stuff to 2 sizes bigger then she normally wears, she was soo happy that she lost so much, i know this sounds weird and all that but she's the one who gives her mom and i the most trouble, and i had a reluctant ok from her to do this, we finally told her what we had done saying to her didn't it feel great when you "lost" all that weight? She of course said yes, and now she's working out more than ever, i still get the Evil Eye from her and i know there's a plot to get me back, but hey it's all in fun. Some of you will probably give me crap for doing what i did, but hey i am sure that all things being equal there is something you've done to your kids that You felt was right and yet others don't. MikeVG

Her454's biggest Fan
10-28-2004, 11:38 AM
Hmmmmm, I could fill this whole thread...and since she's been ratting me out lately ;) )
I was trying to get her and another little girl ready for pre-school one morning and running in and out of the house loading up the car while she put her shoes on. I came back in the house and I told her "she had her shoes on the wrong feet" and kept loading stuff.
Came back in again, same thing...told her that her shoes were on the wrong feet....she is clearly getting frustrated and I have my hands full so I go back out to the car..........come back in...same thing...."honey, your shoes are still on the wrong feet"
...............with this, she starts to cry and gets really upset and looks up at me in her cutest voice and says " but momma, dese are da only feet I have".........I about died laughing.
Real cute mom, I guess I cant be too embarrassed, heck that story has been broadcasted on the Radio, I've even had baby pictures posted on this dang site. but mom, I got you beat.
I was at the lake with my aunt Carlean and I was sitting there watching her cook hot dogs and hamburgers, finally i asked..... " aunie carlean? If bacon comes from pigs and hamburgers come from cows, then....... where do hot dogs come from? :confused: :confused:

Jordy
10-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Real cute mom, I guess I cant be too embarrassed, heck that story has been broadcasted on the Radio, I've even had baby pictures posted on this dang site. but mom, I got you beat.
Brit, now I think you should go ahead and post some of the really really good T stories. It's only fair. :D

Wally_Gator
10-28-2004, 11:45 AM
This one happened almost two years ago.
My son was 5 and my wife was a very serious 8 months pergnant.
Pre-term labor and hormones don't go well... On top of all of this my son says to her...
Wow mommy you sure are big! I thought I was going to see a cross between a sea of tears
and the tazmanian devil. Well she composes herself and sits on the bed.
Asks James to come closer and then in her calmest voice, proceeds to tell him
that that is not nice and "What if I called you short?" you would like that now would you?
In the most innocent of voices, his reply: "But I AM short Mommy!"
We both started laughing right there and what made us laugh more was
the puzzled look on his face..

Her454
10-28-2004, 11:48 AM
............its just not safe anywhere ..:)
Tracy i have 3 girls and being the Stepdad i get ratted out when ever and for every known reason,
At least yours are not old enough to read the forums ....................... :eek: :)

Her454's biggest Fan
10-28-2004, 11:51 AM
:devil: :devil: it's KARMA

al cole'holic
10-28-2004, 11:54 AM
...my girl is 3, her "BFF" is her cousin Sophia which when together they are like two taz devils..we were driving to pick up her cuz and she says, "I'm so 'scited to see Sophia my heart is beeping"..we was rolling :D

Ziggy
10-28-2004, 12:31 PM
My son(when about 3) once asked while out with friends....."What are our weiners made out of?".....not really knowing how to approach that subject just yet with him I kinda was dumbfounded cuz it was just out of the blue. Thankfully he answered his own question------Skin :D

Sleek-Jet
10-28-2004, 10:11 PM
My brother and I were watching TV one evening with my niece (5 y/o) playing on the floor in front of us. The Toyota commercial comes on where the bitch girl friend video's the truck being pushed off the cliff. About the time that the truck takes it's first big hit on the way down, my niece looks up from here coloring book and says (completely dead-pan) "That's gonna hurt", then promptly goes back to coloring.
We laughed for a good five minutes after that. :D

bunny 166
10-28-2004, 10:26 PM
I was singing in the car just the other day and my daughter (10 yrs. old) says," Hey Mom, who sings that song?" I said, "Linkin Park." And she said..."Let's keep it that way." ...Little shit... :D
When I was young I was at the grocery store with my Mom and there was a big Jerseymaid Milk display with a cow and a bucket underneath the udders. I yelled in my best 4year old voice "Hey mom, that cow has 4 penises!"...Mom died! :rolleyes:

Oldsquirt
10-29-2004, 04:10 AM
I was at the lake with my aunt Carlean and I was sitting there watching her cook hot dogs and hamburgers, finally i asked..... " aunie carlean? If bacon comes from pigs and hamburgers come from cows, then....... where do hot dogs come from? :confused: :confused:
You know, I can still picture the look on your face as your Mom told that story this summer.......rolling your eyes and mouthing the words EXACTLY......It was obvious that you REALLY enjoy hearing those stories told over and over and over ...... :D

Keithb87
10-29-2004, 06:09 AM
We (my ex and I ) were in the grocery store with my son (now 14) he was about 1 and 1/2 years old. He let out the bigest fart in the dairy section, full of people. And he said "Excuse me... My But Burped." just as calm as could be. We both rolled on the floor. :D :D

ahhell
10-29-2004, 06:33 AM
when my oldest son was 2-3, we were walking through a store with shelves that were only 4-5 feet tall and i was holding him on my arm. We were looking at whatever was on the shelf and across the shelf in the next isle a black couple came up directly across from us. My kid looks up, points and says "look daddy, monkeys"....speechless, i exited that store rather quickly. at the time it wasnt too funny, but looking back....