I think it's from Reno 911..
Funny none the less.

JetBoatRich
10-28-2004, 02:25 PM
:cool: Pretty funny, never seen the dance test before :cool:

Starloans
10-28-2004, 02:40 PM
I think that guy actually did the alphabet backwards!!!!!!!! :eek:
The cop had a hard time stumping the guy.
If I were ever pulled over for DUI I would NEVER do a field test! They already think you're drunk. The field sobriety test just gives them more ammo. Have you ever heard of someone being let go after a field sobriety test? Screw it. Let me blow. I'm not going to F&^%$#@ dance! :cry:
BTW...don't drink and drive! :rollside:

topless
10-28-2004, 02:57 PM
I think that guy actually did the alphabet backwards!!!!!!!! :eek:
The cop had a hard time stumping the guy.
If I were ever pulled over for DUI I would NEVER do a field test! They already think you're drunk. The field sobriety test just gives them more ammo. Have you ever heard of someone being let go after a field sobriety test? Screw it. Let me blow. I'm not going to F&^%$#@ dance! :cry:
I did a field sobriety test once. He made me do all sorts of crap. Took about 20 minutes and made me blow anyway. I blew a .04. He wrote me a speeding ticket. I asked him if I passed his little tricks and he said yes so I asked him why did you make be blow? His answer was maam, we make everyone do that and I said then why did you just waste 20 minutes making me do those tricks? He couldn't answer me. :sqeyes: I was pissed!

Tow Guy
10-28-2004, 03:19 PM
Dat's Some Funny Chit
Wonder If I Coulda Got Out Of Mine With Tricks Like That??
Hell I Cant Dance Or Spell Sober!!!!!

little rowe boat
10-28-2004, 03:25 PM
That was funny,has to be a joke.A cop would never do that shit.

Schiada76
10-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Reno 911 :messedup:

Phat Matt
10-28-2004, 06:37 PM
I did a field sobriety test once. He made me do all sorts of crap. Took about 20 minutes and made me blow anyway. I blew a .04. He wrote me a speeding ticket. I asked him if I passed his little tricks and he said yes so I asked him why did you make be blow? His answer was maam, we make everyone do that and I said then why did you just waste 20 minutes making me do those tricks? He couldn't answer me. :sqeyes: I was pissed!
So let me get this straight. He made you "blow", and he still wrote you a speeding ticket? If that can't get you out of a ticket, I don't know what can. :eek:

mike37
10-28-2004, 06:49 PM
maybe he was giving you a break leting you sober up a little

Starloans
10-28-2004, 06:56 PM
Like I said, the cops are just trying to get you to do dumb shit so when you go to court and try to fight your DUI they got you dancing like a chicken.
There was an attorney here is San Diego that put a full page ad in the Reader. Basically, he said don't ever do a field sob test. Keep your mouth shut and only do the state required test. Dancing and saying your F------ ABCs is a bunch a BS. They ONLY advantage to the extra 20 minutes of a field sob test is the extra time to let the alcohol wear off.
Even on the TV show Cops, most of those idots convict themselves by running their mouth. I have an old roommate that is a city cop in OR. He says if you get pulled over for anything keep your mouth shut and just schrug your shoulders when the cop ask you stuff. Less ammo for LE to use against you later.
When I'm driving down the FW at night I see the guy or girl standing in front of the cops car touching their nose. What a bunch of BS. Just write me up!!!! Screw all this dancing and touching and spelling. Less evidence.
BTW....don't drink and drive.
The guy in the video should have been let go. He did everything right except say he was DRUNK!!!

Super D
10-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Yeah, saw it on Reno 911 - funny stuff!
After completely screwing up my field test years ago (I was drunk, I'm sure), I took the advice I had heard before and refused to blow - automatic trip to the drunk tank. Long story short, about 2 hours later they drew blood ('cause I burped before the blow test at the station on accident, man that pissed them off), and I pulled a .07 - not DUI per se, but still under the influence. Still had to pay about $1,000 for an attorney and all the BS charges that still apply, but I 'spose it was better than a DUI on my record. It sure changed my attitude on drinking and driving - scared straight! It just isn't worth it - be an adult and know when to quit or get a ride home before you kill someone or go to jail! :idea:

ahhell
10-28-2004, 08:04 PM
. Have you ever heard of someone being let go after a field sobriety test?
i have...shouldnt have been. wearing scrubs and hospital name badge sometimes helps.....