PDA

View Full Version : WSP IX Wacker Spanking Party UPDATE

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-28-2004, 03:17 PM
WSP IX April 30th thru May 7th 2005 That gives you a whole week of opportunity to be there.
Make WSP IX the 5th boating outing you write down on your 2005 calender.
WSP has been featured in ***boat several times before.
This is an annual vacation among friends that was started by one of the v-drive guys back in 1997. Inboard car motor boats vs Wackers. Basically it is a gathering where we meet, put a face with a screen name, show off our boats and basically have as much fun as we possibly can.
There is only 1 rule... you can launch wherever you want, you just have make it to Needles Marina park.
For those wackers that run "all day long", if you leave from Windsor beach by say 5:00 am you might make to Needles by night fall. :D
I'm predicting this year to go off as usuall with very few wackers being spanked (because they're too scared to show up). :)
I will be taping any and all worthy happenings should someone show-up thinking they can run with the "Fast guys (Big block boys)" and they're looking to prove it.
Have a nice day :cool:
Jerry

CrazyHippy
10-28-2004, 04:06 PM
I crused through your "WSP" on sunday last year.. left from windsor, made it to the AVI, saw ONE (1) decent looking boat on the water.. what parking lot do you guys gather in to polish the day away? :rolleyes:
BJH :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
10-28-2004, 04:20 PM
WSP IX April 30th thru May 7th 2005 That gives you a whole week of opportunity to be there.
This is an annual vacation among friends that was started by one of the v-drive guys back in 1997. Inboard car motor boats vs Wackers. Basically it is a gathering where we meet, put a face with a screen name, show off our boats and basically have as much fun as we possibly can.
There is only 1 rule... you can launch wherever you want, you just have make it to Needles Marina park.
For those wackers that run "all day long", if you leave from Windsor beach by say 5:00 am you might make to Needles by night fall. :D
I'm predicting this year to go off as usuall with very few wackers being spanked (because they're too scared to show up). :)
I will be taping any and all worthy happenings should someone show-up thinking they can run with the "Fast guys (Big block boys)" and they're looking to prove it.
Jerry
I miss Roman.
:frown:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-28-2004, 06:14 PM
I crused through your "WSP" on sunday last year.. left from windsor, made it to the AVI, saw ONE (1) decent looking boat on the water.. what parking lot do you guys gather in to polish the day away? :rolleyes:
BJH :cool:
Did you peek inside the cove? Most of the guys don't anchor out front.
I'm sure when you got near the area you held your breath and tippy toed through like a virgin at a nerd convention. Of course nobody heard you! :notam:
They get polished at home. :)

CrazyHippy
10-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Did you peek inside the cove? Most of the guys don't anchor out front.
I'm sure when you got near the area you held your breath and tippy toed through like a virgin at a nerd convention. Of course nobody heard you! :notam:
They get polished at home. :)
I was in the family truckster.. cruising in the mid 60's...
and i putted all the way back to the fuel docks @ needles marina looking.
BJH :idea: :chi:

dossangers
10-28-2004, 06:35 PM
FAGGEET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-28-2004, 06:59 PM
I was in the family truckster.. cruising in the mid 60's...
and i putted all the way back to the fuel docks @ needles marina looking.
BJH :idea: :chi:
Just like I thought....never looked in the cove. We only use the marina area for the launch ramp. :notam:
Cruise on up this year. The majority of the guys don't show up until the later part of the week but we usually have at least a dosen on BBSP weekend. I need some more wacker vs v-drive footage to post on the internet. :cool:

CrazyHippy
10-28-2004, 07:22 PM
you dont have the testicular fortitude to post it...
"Ohhh my the v-drive (even thogh it's the best thing on earth and i get my panites wet just thinking about it) got beat by the wacker... erase that film :2purples: "
Then some jackass starts backing in his TFH in too "teach me a lesson"
Yawn
I want to go boating, not sit around in a cove :eat:
BJH

You Te
10-28-2004, 07:39 PM
Of course all the big blocks would be in the cove, I would not expect them to be on the river for more than 10 minutes or so.
You Te

Roman 1
10-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Of course all the big blocks would be in the cove, I would not expect them to be on the river for more than 10 minutes or so.
You Te
I was there, he must have came by when we went boating up to Laughlin. You te wrong again... :sleeping:
R1 :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-28-2004, 08:20 PM
you dont have the testicular fortitude to post it...
Testicular fortitude this....
Whacker vs V-Drive 1 (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/whacker1.wmv)
Whacker vs V-Drive 2 (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/samples/whackervdrive.wmv)

Roman 1
10-28-2004, 08:22 PM
I want to go boating, not sit around in a cove :eat:
BJH
Why dont you strap that clamp-on to your grandpas pontoon and go boating all day, now thats exciting. :notam:
R1

CrazyHippy
10-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Typical.. all the video of Kevin kicking ass somehow gets lost :notam: :rolleyes:
You v-drive guys are really getting boring... So predictable :notam:
You assume that a boat being usable all day makes it a pontoon boat, just because you are morons instisting on driving 1930's technology. Believe it or not, it is possible to have a boat that runs over 100 (120 in some cases) in a quarter, seats 4, and doesn't have to be a trailer bitch when there is a 6" windchop. Maybe you'll understand one day... being at the lake all day is fun, but boating is alot more fun :D
BJH :devil:

Kindsvater Flat
10-28-2004, 10:22 PM
How much boating are you talking. I average about 800 gallons of gas a summer through the flat. It seats 4 and will run in the chop. I have run in 2' chop before. Sure it beat the hell out of me and I didn't stop until I got to the ramp but I did it. 1930's technology...... sure why not! It works and very reliable.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Typical.. all the video of Kevin kicking ass somehow gets lost :notam: :rolleyes:
You assume that a boat being usable all day makes it a pontoon boat, just because you are morons instisting on driving 1930's technology. Believe it or not, it is possible to have a boat that runs over 100 (120 in some cases) in a quarter, seats 4, and doesn't have to be a trailer bitch when there is a 6" windchop. Maybe you'll understand one day... being at the lake all day is fun, but boating is alot more fun :D
All the video of Kevin kicking ass??? Where is that?? I have much more race footage of outboards getting put on the trailer. I have very little footage of wackers beating big blocks in compairison.
You have an excuse for everything...talk about boring.
Theres no assuming that a usable boat makes it a pontoon, I'm saying your boat is about as exciting as a pontoon. As with a pontoon, who cares if you use it all day. You make it sound like this is something exclusive to outboards :rolleyes:
OK moron, outboards predate big block V/8's by a several decades. The oldest technology belongs to you wackers (yes, I can easily prove that). The technology of our fastest drag boats dates back to the late sixties. If you weren't such a diaper ass you might know this.
Running 100 in a qtr (and in some cases 120) with 4 seats and in 6" of chop without being a trailer bitch is actually cheaper with a big block inboard. They aren't uncommon. :sleeping:
Maybe you'll understand one day that, all day in your boring ass wacker is less entertaining than 10 minutes in a kick ass flatty or jet. So imagine if you wanted to use it for the entire day like some do. :cool:
Maybe if you had more testicular fortitude... you would show up at WSP IX and go for a ride in a real boat. Its probably better you don't...with those pencils I doubt you could hold on anyway. LMAO :notam:
Isn't this shit romans job?
Jerry :hammerhea

revndave
10-29-2004, 04:08 AM
You forgot look like crap too.(Whackers)

lucky
10-29-2004, 05:40 AM
Jerry[/QUOTE]
I guess I won't make it on tape :supp: DAM V DRIVE lmao :D

You Te
10-29-2004, 07:37 AM
All the video of Kevin kicking ass??? Where is that?? I have much more race footage of outboards getting put on the trailer. I have very little footage of wackers beating big blocks in compairison.
You have an excuse for everything...talk about boring.
Theres no assuming that a usable boat makes it a pontoon, I'm saying your boat is about as exciting as a pontoon. As with a pontoon, who cares if you use it all day. You make it sound like this is something exclusive to outboards :rolleyes:
OK moron, outboards predate big block V/8's by a several decades. The oldest technology belongs to you wackers (yes, I can easily prove that). The technology of our fastest drag boats dates back to the late sixties. If you weren't such a diaper ass you might know this.
Running 100 in a qtr (and in some cases 120) with 4 seats and in 6" of chop without being a trailer bitch is actually cheaper with a big block inboard. They aren't uncommon. :sleeping:
Maybe you'll understand one day that, all day in your boring ass wacker is less entertaining than 10 minutes in a kick ass flatty or jet. So imagine if you wanted to use it for the entire day like some do. :cool:
Maybe if you had more testicular fortitude... you would show up at WSP IX and go for a ride in a real boat. Its probably better you don't...with those pencils I doubt you could hold on anyway. LMAO :notam:
Isn't this shit romans job?
Jerry :hammerhea
Jerry, you sure talk lots of shit for a guy with a slow ass boat. :hammerhea
You Te

You Te
10-29-2004, 07:39 AM
Why dont you strap that clamp-on to your grandpas pontoon and go boating all day, now thats exciting. :notam:
R1
Yea roman, that would be just as exciting as a ride in your tub.
You Te

You Te
10-29-2004, 07:46 AM
You're right Revendave, sometimes I do testing at Elsinore with my, "look like crap" wacker.
I'll let you know when I go out so you can shit all over me and teach me a lesson about how quick you boat is. :rollside:
You Te

OkieDave
10-29-2004, 08:24 AM
Nice videos. is it just my computer or do they really take about as long to load as a whacker making a pass? :idea:

Roman 1
10-29-2004, 08:41 AM
Yea roman, that would be just as exciting as a ride in your tub.
You Te
You Te...another graduate of the Kim Hanson school of web posting.
R1 :coffeycup :notam:

Roland the Fisherman
10-29-2004, 08:55 AM
Stop Hippy, your embarrassing me.

Roland the Fisherman
10-29-2004, 09:00 AM
If it don't go....chrome it.

Nor-Cal
10-29-2004, 09:56 AM
If it don't go....chrome it.
Is this what you mean?
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7013&stc=1

dossangers
10-29-2004, 10:48 AM
You guys are real funny always posting pics of speedometers thats so you know that your geting close to a hundred? in a FAST car boat you know your hauling ass because you feel it and your hanging on for life!! while you guys wait to get to a 100 you call kim or u-t ,polish the dash look for a c-d to play serve drinks to your BORED PASSENGERS this is the life of a WHACKER !!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

revndave
10-29-2004, 10:55 AM
You're right Revendave, sometimes I do testing at Elsinore with my, "look like crap" wacker.
I'll let you know when I go out so you can shit all over me and teach me a lesson about how quick you boat is. :rollside:
You Te
Nice You Te :D

Nor-Cal
10-29-2004, 12:04 PM
polish the dash look for a c-d to play serve drinks to your BORED PASSENGERS this is the life of a WHACKER !!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
It's rough to fly in First Class :D :D

You Te
10-29-2004, 12:20 PM
a FAST car boat you know your hauling ass because you feel it and your hanging on for life!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I think you're right, if it's loud, bounces, and vibrates it must be fast.
Ah yes, the ride of the flat bottom. And all this time I thought 100 MPH was 100 MPH.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
10-29-2004, 01:24 PM
I think you're right, if it's loud, bounces, and vibrates it must be fast.
You Te
Sounds a little like Haters wife. You two were talking about boats...Right?

Danhercules
10-29-2004, 02:10 PM
For those wackers that run "all day long", if you leave from Windsor beach by say 5:00 am you might make to Needles by night fall.
I'm predicting this year to go off as usuall with very few wackers being spanked (because they're too scared to show up).
Have a nice day
Jerry
I thought that was the BBSP? :confused: :confused:
Ya know, the Black Blender Spanking Party!! :devil:

uclahater
10-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Spew Te, Roland, and Hippy have all been called out again :boxingguy And again all 3 Manginas wont commit on being there :supp:
I know Rolands wife will be there since she practically already lives with me.
Roland I expect this shit from the other 2 fags, but I expected more from you :burningm: :burningm:
By the way your wife doesnt want to fight traffic tonight so she'll be celebrating our anniversary with us tonight :idea: :idea:

CrazyHippy
10-29-2004, 02:51 PM
You guys are real funny always posting pics of speedometers thats so you know that your geting close to a hundred? in a FAST car boat you know your hauling ass because you feel it and your hanging on for life!!
This explains all the 100mph jet boats for sale on E-bay :rolleyes:
It feels fast???
LMAO!!
BJH

Roland the Fisherman
10-29-2004, 02:54 PM
Spew Te, Roland, and Hippy have all been called out again :boxingguy And again all 3 Manginas wont commit on being there :supp:
I know Rolands wife will be there since she practically already lives with me.
Roland I expect this shit from the other 2 fags, but I expected more from you :burningm: :burningm:
By the way your wife doesnt want to fight traffic tonight so she'll be celebrating our anniversary with us tonight :idea: :idea:
I was at FBC2 and will be in Needels as well. Got a chance to meet some very cool and nice people (at FBC2). No dicks or a-s holes in the entire crowd. No wonder you did'nt show.
PS tell my wife, No matter what your "medical" problem is, if you can't get it up by 10:30 then she and your wife have to be back to my house no later than midnight. :wink:

CrazyHippy
10-29-2004, 02:54 PM
So you going to show up for BBSP??? :D :sleeping:
I'll probably cruise up to the AVI again on sunday (the 1st) and not see any flatties on the water :sleeping: :sleeping: I'd guess i'll have better luck if i drive the truck up so i can look in the parking lots :idea:
BJH

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-29-2004, 04:41 PM
So you going to show up for BBSP??? :D :sleeping:
I'll probably cruise up to the AVI again on sunday (the 1st) and not see any flatties on the water :sleeping: :sleeping: I'd guess i'll have better luck if i drive the truck up so i can look in the parking lots :idea:
BJH
Forest, you won't find us in the AVI parking lots either. :wink: Try needles marina on the water. If you don't see any flatties, pull in the cove (not the marina). We like to fish in there. :cool:

V-DRIVES RULE
10-29-2004, 04:49 PM
All the years ive been going to the river still hav'nt seen an 8 sec 120 + whacker were fast boats hang out? But i keep hearing about this big block non spanking party go figure maybe a jetboat or two shows but theres no flattys around because you guys know the outcome COME ON FOR CHRIST'S SAKE ALREADY this shits really tired!!!!!!!!!! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

CrazyHippy
10-29-2004, 05:44 PM
So why doesn't a flattie show up just to shut all of us up? You afraid we'll bite? :skull:
BBSP is not hard to find, the GPS coordinates have been posted, along with really (easy enough for a moron who puts a car motor in a boat) simple directions on how to get there.
I haven't heard where this cove is?? Oh yeah, go to needles marina, down to the launch ramps, look to your left, we're the shiny boats sitting on the trailers :p
BJH :skull: :crossx:

V-DRIVES RULE
10-29-2004, 05:55 PM
So why doesn't a flattie show up just to shut all of us up? You afraid we'll bite? :skull:
BBSP is not hard to find, the GPS coordinates have been posted, along with really (easy enough for a moron who puts a car motor in a boat) simple directions on how to get there.
I haven't heard where this cove is?? Oh yeah, go to needles marina, down to the launch ramps, look to your left, we're the shiny boats sitting on the trailers :p
BJH :skull: :crossx:Thats my point if nobody shows why are you calling it a spanking party???? theres no big blocks! its just just a pile of smelly whackers stroking eachother!!!!

CrazyHippy
10-29-2004, 06:33 PM
There have been a few big blocks each year. You know those guys that actually go boating :jawdrop:
BJH

V-DRIVES RULE
10-29-2004, 07:16 PM
A FEW BIG BLOCK JETS DONT COMPRISE A PARTY OF SPANKING! ONLY YOUR MONKEYS! JUST CALL IT THE GATHERING OF BLAPPERING OUTBOARDER'S WHO THINK THEY ARE FAST ''THE TGOBOWTTAF'' :sleeping: :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
10-29-2004, 07:32 PM
You guys are real funny always posting pics of speedometers thats so you know that your geting close to a hundred? in a FAST car boat you know your hauling ass because you feel it and your hanging on for life!! while you guys wait to get to a 100 you call kim or u-t ,polish the dash look for a c-d to play serve drinks to your BORED PASSENGERS this is the life of a WHACKER !!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Ya bang your head on those tanks of yours, Loud stereo and gps on the dash! Thats what you need, its not scary going over a 100 ya ****! Its scary not hitting a 100........( . )( . )........Thats a fishing boat, or your so call WHACKER! :cool:

You Te
10-29-2004, 07:46 PM
A FEW BIG BLOCK JETS DONT COMPRISE A PARTY OF SPANKING! ONLY YOUR MONKEYS! JUST CALL IT THE GATHERING OF BLAPPERING OUTBOARDER'S WHO THINK THEY ARE FAST ''THE TGOBOWTTAF'' :sleeping: :sleeping:
So why don't you big bad flat bottoms show up to speed alley, is it to much boating at one time for you.
I've heard you big block guy's hang out in the cove and talk about how big of a crank you're running while you prance around in your speedos. :lightsabe :lightsabe
You Te

Roman 1
10-29-2004, 07:49 PM
BJH :skull: :crossx:
Hippy, dont let your topfuel mouth, outrun your wacker ass. :idea:
Big blocks are the undisputed champs of the boating community. You wackers have to earn a shot at the title. You don't see Lenox Lewis going miles out of his way to fight some loud mouthed school boys!
You think you can run with the big dogs... they will be at Needles waiting for a reason to get off the trailer :coffeycup :notam:
The cove entrance is about 1/4 mile above the marina entrance.
R1

Roman 1
10-29-2004, 07:57 PM
So why don't you big bad flat bottoms show up to speed alley, is it to much boating at one time for you.
I've heard you big block guy's hang out in the cove and talk about how big of a crank you're running while you prance around in your speedos. :lightsabe :lightsabe
You Te
Te, get off the crank.
R..won! :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
10-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Thats funny you f u c k stick, I don't think Im fast. I just get out there and let it rip.............( . )( . )......Im over a 100, thats all..Whats the big deal with 106 mph. What do you Needle Dicks do? 140 ?.......( . )( . )........is that fast? :rolleyes: Do all you guys eat donuts to keep the front down :mix:

uclahater
10-29-2004, 08:50 PM
I was at FBC2 and will be in Needels as well. Got a chance to meet some very cool and nice people (at FBC2). No dicks or a-s holes in the entire crowd. No wonder you did'nt show.
PS tell my wife, No matter what your "medical" problem is, if you can't get it up by 10:30 then she and your wife have to be back to my house no later than midnight. :wink:
Roland, thanks for letting me try some of your Viagra(your wife brought some of yours with her) Man that shit works great
talk to ya monday IM going back for thirds on your wife, and I dont think shes going to shit right for a week :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

V-DRIVES RULE
10-30-2004, 09:23 AM
Thats funny you f u c k stick, I don't think Im fast. I just get out there and let it rip.............( . )( . )......Im over a 100, thats all..Whats the big deal with 106 mph. What do you Needle Dicks do? 140 ?.......( . )( . )........is that fast? :rolleyes: Do all you guys eat donuts to keep the front down :mix:YES IM SAYING 140 IS :jawdrop:HAULING THE MAIL AND THERE ARE MORE THAN 6-8 ON HAND THAT DO THAT CONSITANTLY FOR THAN A 1/4 MILE DONKEY CUM GUZZLER!!!!! :supp: so quit calling that joke of a party big block spanking when there aint no SPANKING GOING ON DONKEY DICK LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

CrazyHippy
10-30-2004, 10:14 AM
You think you can run with the big dogs... they will be at Needles waiting for a reason to get off the trailer :coffeycup :notam:
R1
So you admit you're a bunch of trailer queens... thanks :crossx:
BJH

stoker2001
10-30-2004, 12:26 PM
jerry,tell them about fathers day,when i met you for the first time and you were lookin for the nitrous bottle in my boat (but there wasnt one) eat: ,cause i just layed the smack down on one of your buddys flattys (you know the one) :eat: i have been spanked at cfw,but never by anything that sees a quarter the time my boat sees on river/delta and lakes.NO BRAG JUST FACTS :cool:as it wasnt bad eneough that the locals have to see my sorry ass laying down the smack at cfw,now they have to see it at the real drags :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
10-30-2004, 01:33 PM
YES IM SAYING 140 IS :jawdrop:HAULING THE MAIL AND THERE ARE MORE THAN 6-8 ON HAND THAT DO THAT CONSITANTLY FOR THAN A 1/4 MILE DONKEY CUM GUZZLER!!!!! :supp: so quit calling that joke of a party big block spanking when there aint no SPANKING GOING ON DONKEY DICK LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Soooo, donuts are the thing that keep the front down! I thought it was that darn down pedal, my bad! Hey RIM QUEEN, Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.Converse with any plankton lately? I was going to tell you to go " F U C K Y O U R S E L F " but, Your mind is so open - so open that ideas simply pass through it. So, go blow a begger, you have them down there, and don't tell me you don't! Or get squished up tight and you might be able to do yourself....( . )( . )......what was I think, needle dick! :D
ps, have a nice day trying! :D 1/4 mile wannabe! :sleeping: :sleeping:

V-DRIVES RULE
10-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Soooo, donuts are the thing that keep the front down! I thought it was that darn down pedal, my bad! Hey RIM QUEEN, Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.Converse with any plankton lately? I was going to tell you to go " F U C K Y O U R S E L F " but, Your mind is so open - so open that ideas simply pass through it. So, go blow a begger, you have them down there, and don't tell me you don't! Or get squished up tight and you might be able to do yourself....( . )( . )......what was I think, needle dick! :D
ps, have a nice day trying! :D 1/4 mile wannabe! :sleeping: :sleeping:Kimmy such hatred from a peanut sized brain and you think your witty no just A DUMB ASS you couldnt drive a fast flat because you dont have enogh WAVO'S to hold the right peddle DOWN so dont try and sound inteligent on matters you dont know SHIT about oh i forgot you use hand controls with your LIMP WRIST! :messedup: :messedup:

Kim Hanson
10-30-2004, 03:06 PM
Kimmy such hatred from a peanut sized brain and you think your witty no just A DUMB ASS you couldnt drive a fast flat because you dont have enogh WAVO'S to hold the right peddle DOWN so dont try and sound inteligent on matters you dont know SHIT about oh i forgot you use hand controls with your LIMP WRIST! :messedup: :messedup:
I read that you have big ones if you use the up thing, so you got small one's deal with it big boy! I don't look at my nuts, so I don't know if they are big :rolleyes: I don't want to know about shit either! I know its hard to compete with someone with a football sized brain, not really though..." freaking dumbass! The ratchet--t-handle, automatic, I have! I don't play with it. Your pedals you do, whole knew meaning to play with yourself eh! Put a paddle out the back and pump it like a bicycle then, you will be faster than what you are now! After reading your posts, you make Joey Mose look smart! :notam:
That thing in front of you can let you go to place's you haven't seen, try it out!............( . )( . )........

V-DRIVES RULE
10-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Kimmy if we ever meet ill still buy you a BEER BUT NOT MOLSON THOUGH :220v: :220v: !! LOL!!

You Te
10-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Hippy, dont let your topfuel mouth, outrun your wacker ass. :idea:
Big blocks are the undisputed champs of the boating community. You wackers have to earn a shot at the title. You don't see Lenox Lewis going miles out of his way to fight some loud mouthed school boys!
R1
roman is the undisputed blowhard, he can't even hang with the wackers, cause he's way to slow.
roman, talks about "big dog's" and he is just a puppy at best.
You Te

You Te
10-30-2004, 06:36 PM
YES IM SAYING 140 IS :jawdrop:HAULING THE MAIL AND THERE ARE MORE THAN 6-8 ON HAND THAT DO THAT CONSITANTLY FOR THAN A 1/4 MILE DONKEY CUM GUZZLER!!!!! :supp: so quit calling that joke of a party big block spanking when there aint no SPANKING GOING ON DONKEY DICK LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
6 to 8 trailer queens, holy poo poo.
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-30-2004, 08:38 PM
jerry,tell them about fathers day,when i met you for the first time and you were lookin for the nitrous bottle in my boat (but there wasnt one) eat: ,cause i just layed the smack down on one of your buddys flattys (you know the one) :eat: i have been spanked at cfw,but never by anything that sees a quarter the time my boat sees on river/delta and lakes.NO BRAG JUST FACTS :cool:as it wasnt bad eneough that the locals have to see my sorry ass laying down the smack at cfw,now they have to see it at the real drags :jawdrop:
I was looking for NOS because I heard you had it...not because your boat seemed real fast.
So which of my buddies did you lay the smack down on? I sure don't remember that. You smoked several jets and maybe a few of the slower flattys.
I admit you hold your own against camp far west's junior varsity team just like you hold your own at the drags in one of the slower classes.
QUOTE: NO BRAG JUST FACTS- Every guy that beats you submits to your hour meter inspection? Fact or fiction?
Kevin, you have a boat that performs well in many categories but king of the "drag race" hill your not. That title, being sanctioned race or cfw, belongs to the v-drives. :cool:
Jerry

sixgunsam
10-31-2004, 08:30 AM
kevin does take honors for the 2 annoying dogs at cfw on fathers day.

You Te
10-31-2004, 08:40 AM
You smoked several jets and maybe a few of the slower flattys.
I admit you hold your own against camp far west's junior varsity team just like you hold your own at the drags in one of the slower classes.
QUOTE: NO BRAG JUST FACTS- Every guy that beats you submits to your hour meter inspection? Fact or fiction?
Kevin, you have a boat that performs well in many categories but king of the "drag race" hill your not. :cool:
Jerry
Jerry,
Do you run your boat in the freshmen class? No one ever said O/B's where king of the drags, except you and roman.
Like the big block "fast class" runs on the lake everyday. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
The guy's with real fast big blocks, yea, their lake boats, they take them to the lake and park them in a cove or let them sit on a trailer.
Jerry,
Perhaps you should spend more time making your boat perform as well as an O/B instead of talking about how fast everyone else is.
Have a nice day Jerry :D
You Te

Roman 1
10-31-2004, 09:06 AM
roman is the undisputed blowhard, he can't even hang with the wackers, cause he's way to slow.
roman, talks about "big dog's" and he is just a puppy at best.
You Te
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
RC

Jetboatguru
10-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Um, Mr You Te,
Could you please post some pics of you actually running your boat? The one with you flipping the bird is not convincing it looks like you may be being towed. I have some pics saved of you being towed after you had one of you many blow ups. Thank you,
Tony

Roman 1
10-31-2004, 09:27 AM
Do you run your boat in the freshmen class? No one ever said O/B's where king of the drags, except you and roman.
You Te
Another "very original post" from spew te. :rolleyes:
I never said O/B's were king of the drags and I doubt Jerry did either :confused: You te.... ass backwards as usual.
All we hear from you is "everyday lake boat", "everyday lake boat" but you run your garage queen once a year (and blow it up at that). You are just straight bullshit Te. :notam:
RRRRROOOOOOMAN!!!...................won. :mix:

Kim Hanson
10-31-2004, 04:32 PM
Kimmy if we ever meet ill still buy you a BEER BUT NOT MOLSON THOUGH :220v: :220v: !! LOL!!
Cool, I only drink Labbatt Lite......The best beer around......( . )( . )....... :cool: I will have to bring it though, you guys down there don't sell it! :cry:

canuck1
10-31-2004, 04:38 PM
Cool, I only drink Labbatt Lite......The best beer around......( . )( . )....... :cool: I will have to bring it though, you guys down there don't sell it! :cry:
Chick beer....yuck

stoker2001
10-31-2004, 04:59 PM
kevin does take honors for the 2 annoying dogs at cfw on fathers day.your doggin me now ;) :D

Kim Hanson
10-31-2004, 05:05 PM
Chick beer....yuck
Whatever bitch, you don't like it :notam: More for me then when we finally get to go boating, you remember what that is right :D .......( . )( . )........

sixgunsam
10-31-2004, 05:10 PM
naw, i know your dogs would rather watch and hear all the v-drives run instead of riding in a whacker :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-31-2004, 07:44 PM
:rolleyes: Jerry,
The guy's with real fast big blocks, yea, their lake boats, they take them to the lake and park them in a cove or let them sit on a trailer.
Jerry,
Perhaps you should spend more time making your boat perform as well as an O/B instead of talking about how fast everyone else is.
Have a nice day Jerry :D
You Te
UT,
I doubt you drive your boat to work everyday. :rolleyes: and you sound a bit presumptuous for someone who doesn't leave Placentia. :rollside:
I was at FC2 waiting for you....but true to your reputation YOU WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! insert-cricket sounds
Jerry

Jetboatguru
10-31-2004, 10:32 PM
:rolleyes:
I was at FC2 waiting for you....but true to your reputation YOU WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! insert-cricket sounds
Jerry
BWWWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BBWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa aaa

You Te
11-01-2004, 06:39 AM
Um, Mr You Te,
Could you please post some pics of you actually running your boat? The one with you flipping the bird is not convincing it looks like you may be being towed. I have some pics saved of you being towed after you had one of you many blow ups. Thank you,
Tony
Wow! Mr. Guru lives.
Of course you have never blown up a motor, right Guru, big blocks never blow up. BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Look at the thread BBSP VII the boat at the top left is mine.
I have many pics of you walking around on land and your boat at the lake on the trailer or sitting still in the water as it should be.
You Te

You Te
11-01-2004, 06:57 AM
:rolleyes:
UT,
I doubt you drive your boat to work everyday. :rolleyes: and you sound a bit presumptuous for someone who doesn't leave Placentia. :rollside:
Jerry
Jerry,
Do you drive your flat bottom to work EVERYDAY?
Roland was there with one of those slow O/B's, how come you did not race him Mr. SHITTO VIDEO.
Were you to busy playing with your zoom lens trying to be the big camera man. :confused: :confused:
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
11-01-2004, 09:14 AM
SPEW-TE-O-RAMA so we come down to your whacking party and WHOOP YOU like theres no tomorrow what are you gonna talk about on these boards ? excuse 1. of course big blocks are faster there bigger? 2. i have the RUNS 3. i didnt think you guys would show 4. i didnt show and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Jetboatguru
11-01-2004, 09:46 AM
Uncle Tom,
I log more hours on my dragboat in one weekend than you will log on yours for the year. There are videos and pics to prove it. Maybe you better talk to your engine builder about your blowning up motor situation. BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I guess you would have to sue yourself for any recourse. Hey I know an attorney that could represent you against yourself. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya in a few months !!! LMAO

uclahater
11-01-2004, 03:03 PM
Jerry,
Roland was there with one of those slow O/B's, how come you did not race him Mr. SHITTO VIDEO.
Were you to busy playing with your zoom lens trying to be the big camera man. :confused: :confused:
You Te
When the Racing was going on I heard Roland was know where to be found :confused:
I heard he couldnt find his wife, and buy the time he realized she was with me he had missed all the action :cry: :cry:
It must really suck for you Outboard guys when the V-drive guys are around :rollside: I know IM not the only one stealing Outboarder Chicks :220v: :220v:

stoker2001
11-01-2004, 03:09 PM
So which of my buddies did you lay the smack down on? I sure don't remember that. You smoked several jets and maybe a few of the slower flattys.
QUOTE: ?
Jerryhere is a pic of jeff vail that i got lucky to put on the trailer in the semi final at the calif finals in merced.i was fortunate enough that he slept on the light on that round,as his reaction time was .39 to my .19.he ran 10.05 to my 10.09,but i got to finish line first.jeff is a fierce competitor and i am sure he will be lookin forward to doing the same to me next race.jerry it sure would be fun to race you at the drags someday :mix: http://www.dragboats.com/images/gallery/04_07_CDBA_3719_054.jpg http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid

Kim Hanson
11-01-2004, 03:26 PM
When the Racing was going on I heard Roland was know where to be found :confused:
I heard he couldnt find his wife, and buy the time he realized she was with me he had missed all the action :cry: :cry:
It must really suck for you Outboard guys when the V-drive guys are around :rollside: I know IM not the only one stealing Outboarder Chicks :220v: :220v:
You couldn't steal your own thoughts, let alone other women!.........( . )( . )...... :sleeping:

uclahater
11-01-2004, 03:29 PM
You couldn't steal your own thoughts, let alone other women!.........( . )( . )...... :sleeping:
Kim you got me again :hammerhea Please stop I surrender your to smart :2purples:

uclahater
11-01-2004, 03:30 PM
here is a pic of jeff vail that i got lucky to put on the trailer in the semi final at the calif finals in merced.i was fortunate enough that he slept on the light on that round,as his reaction time was .39 to my .19.he ran 10.05 to my 10.09,but i got to finish line first.jeff is a fierce competitor and i am sure he will be lookin forward to doing the same to me next race.jerry it sure would be fun to race you at the drags someday :mix: http://www.dragboats.com/images/gallery/04_07_CDBA_3719_054.jpg http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid
Great job Kevin :wink:

MAXIMUS
11-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Kim you got me again :hammerhea Please stop I surrender your to smart :2purples:
:coffeycup :notam:

Kim Hanson
11-01-2004, 03:52 PM
Its more like.........( . )( . )............. :sleeping:

You Te
11-01-2004, 04:24 PM
SPEW-TE-O-RAMA so we come down to your whacking party and WHOOP YOU like theres no tomorrow what are you gonna talk about on these boards ? excuse 1. of course big blocks are faster there bigger? 2. i have the RUNS 3. i didnt think you guys would show 4. i didnt show and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:
Just show up, then we can talk about it.
You Te

uclahater
11-01-2004, 04:25 PM
Maxi how the hell you been :cool: :2purples: :cool: :2purples: :cool: :2purples:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Jerry,
You Te
No, but I do take it out frequently and go boating all day...unlike yourself. :notam:
Roland has good repor with us big block guys, he's not confused like youself. I don't think he raced anyone. We were all just hangin out waiting for YOUR arrival....???
When are you going to dust off that lifesize boat sculpture you keep in your garage? The world waits :rolleyes: .....insert cricket sounds again....
Jerry

You Te
11-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Uncle Tom,
I log more hours on my dragboat in one weekend than you will log on yours for the year. There are videos and pics to prove it. Maybe you better talk to your engine builder about your blowning up motor situation. BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I guess you would have to sue yourself for any recourse. Hey I know an attorney that could represent you against yourself. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya in a few months !!! LMAO
Yea Guru, you log more hours towing your boat from lake to lake and lets not forget the time you spend up and down your boarding ladder you must use for getting in and out of the flatty.
I see lot of boats running but I sure don't see your pudgy little mug in the video, proof what proof.
Come on Tony, you can do better than this.
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-01-2004, 04:39 PM
here is a pic of jeff vail that i got lucky to put on the trailer in the semi final at the calif finals in merced.i was fortunate enough that he slept on the light on that round,as his reaction time was .39 to my .19.he ran 10.05 to my 10.09,but i got to finish line first.jeff is a fierce competitor and i am sure he will be lookin forward to doing the same to me next race.jerry it sure would be fun to race you at the drags someday :mix: http://www.dragboats.com/images/gallery/04_07_CDBA_3719_054.jpg http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid
Thats very nice Kevin but I don't know him. Who was my friend from CFW that you say you beat?
Why don't you post a pic of yourself racing a fast big block. :D
I have no dragboat racing ambition but I may run CFW someday, with a roundy round. :idea:
BTW, I like your dogs. :redface:
Jerry

You Te
11-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Roland has good repor with us big block guys, he's not confused like youself. I don't think he raced anyone. We were all just hangin out waiting for YOUR arrival....???
Jerry
You see Jerry, you just don't listen, Roland told you I would not be attending.
I know Jerry, you take your boat out all the time for a bounce around the lake.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
And Jerry, I don't need no stinken repor.
You Te

Jetboatguru
11-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Here ya go Uncle Donkey!!!!!!!!! LMAO
http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/k5.wmv

dossangers
11-01-2004, 05:32 PM
:rollside: [QUOTE=You Te]You see Jerry, you just don't listen, Roland told you I would not be attending.
I know Jerry, you take your boat out all the time for a bounce around the lake.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
YOU TEA still hav'nt seen your so called sCreamin TUB yet alls you do is spout OFF!! you could'nt hold GURU'S JOCK STRAP SWEAT AFTER HE MAKES A RUN IN HIS K-BOAT!!!! BBUUU-WWAAA :rollside: :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
11-01-2004, 05:47 PM
As I understand it the "racing" took place at dusk. Yes I had already left by then. You see, I left with only 30gals of gas on board and had a 20mi leg yet to go. River was a little low, USC was kicking off and Mrs Hater had promised me "nad lickens".... all riding on my ass being back down river by dark. Anybody got a problem with that?
PS did'nt hit a thing going down river, USC won and Mrs Hater still has not gone home.

Kim Hanson
11-01-2004, 05:50 PM
:rollside: [QUOTE=You Te]You see Jerry, you just don't listen, Roland told you I would not be attending.
YOU TEA still hav'nt seen your so called sCreamin TUB yet alls you do is spout OFF!! you could'nt hold GURU'S JOCK STRAP SWEAT AFTER HE MAKES A RUN IN HIS K-BOAT!!!! BBUUU-WWAAA :rollside: :rollside:
Why does he wear a " jock-strap ", you need balls first :hammer2: ..........( . )( . ).......

dossangers
11-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Why does he wear a " jock-strap ", you need balls first :hammer2: ..........( . )( . )....... i think tonys got some driving an alcohol flat i think you should leave that one alone or youll look STUPID'ER THAN YOU ALREADY LOOK!!!!!!!! :shift: :shift:

Kim Hanson
11-01-2004, 06:50 PM
i think tonys got some driving an alcohol flat i think you should leave that one alone or youll look STUPID'ER THAN YOU ALREADY LOOK!!!!!!!! :shift: :shift:
Learn how to type first, then we will talk about boats, looks! Coming from a guy " Freak's me Out ". Please stay in your section , shit they don't have one for "Dumb-****'s" . I don't like gay people, so go bug " OB - Eddie ".............( . )( . )......... :idea: :supp:

Dirk Jones
11-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Learn how to type first, then we will talk about boats, looks! Coming from a guy " Freak's me Out ". Please stay in your section , shit they don't have one for "Dumb-****'s" . I don't like gay people, so go bug " OB - Eddie ".............( . )( . )......... :idea: :supp:
Looks like Kimmy has been sucking on the somebody's knutts and the bottle again. Hey village idiot, put down the whiskey, get the knutts off yer chin again and go be a good father to my kids :messedup:

dossangers
11-01-2004, 08:04 PM
Learn how to type first, then we will talk about boats, looks! Coming from a guy " Freak's me Out ". Please stay in your section , shit they don't have one for "Dumb-****'s" . I don't like gay people, so go bug " OB - Eddie ".............( . )( . )......... :idea: :supp:I thought that that you would understood it perfectly DELIVERENCE BOY!! and do you and your WIFE share that PUSSY WAGON you call a boat? and your not WITTY you sound like a DUMBSHIT DER DER DER!! YOU KNOW THE TUNE!!! :eek: :eek:

CrazyHippy
11-01-2004, 08:04 PM
i think tonys got some driving an alcohol flat i think you should leave that one alone or youll look STUPID'ER THAN YOU ALREADY LOOK!!!!!!!! :shift: :shift:
Driving an Alcohol Flat doesn't require a huge sack... it requires no brains :hammerhea :hammerhea
Lets throw HUGE horsepower at an inverted table, and make it go fast :crossx:
What's next... Jato bottle up the ass races?? :2purples: I'll put money on Guru for those... his ass can take 2 at a time :)
BJH :crossx:

dossangers
11-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Driving an Alcohol Flat doesn't require a huge sack... it requires no brains :hammerhea :hammerhea
Lets throw HUGE horsepower at an inverted table, and make it go fast :crossx:
What's next... Jato bottle up the ass races?? :2purples: I'll put money on Guru for those... his ass can take 2 at a time :)
BJH :crossx:You guys are hopeless in here! you guys in here only wish you could drive some real horsepower and SPEED !!

Roman 1
11-01-2004, 08:17 PM
And Jerry, I don't need no stinken repor.
You Te
You need string and another orr. :notam:
R1 BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :cry:

You Te
11-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Here ya go Uncle Donkey!!!!!!!!! LMAO
http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/k5.wmv
All I see is circle boats bouncing around and I don't see your mug Tony.
I think you're right, I see those type of boats cruzing on the lakes all the time. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
You Te

You Te
11-01-2004, 08:27 PM
Lot's of people have seen my tub, mostly just the back side.
You're right, I want nothing to do with Guru's jock strap, besides, I heard Guru wears girls panties.
You Te

You Te
11-01-2004, 08:31 PM
You need string and another orr. :notam:
R1 BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :cry:
Thats right roman, a string and an orr is all it takes to out run your tub.
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-01-2004, 08:39 PM
I see those type of boats cruzing on the lakes all the time. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
You Te
How many lakes can you see from your garage? :notam:
Jerry :rolleyes:
BTW-That is Guru in the purple boat.

CrazyHippy
11-01-2004, 08:59 PM
Thats right roman, a string and an orr is all it takes to out run your tub.
You Te
Hell show up, and not break the day before, and you've got him covered :devil:
BJH :D

Jetboatguru
11-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Thats right roman, my tampon string and an orr is all it takes to make me happy in the tub.
You Te
I thought you were type that wears a pad Uncle Donkey.
ROFLMAO What a putzzzzzzzzzzzz bwaaaahaaaaaaaa

You Te
11-01-2004, 09:26 PM
How many lakes can you see from your garage? :notam:
I can see plenty of lakes from my garage.
Jerry :rolleyes:
BTW-That is Guru in the purple boat.
Yea, the one bouncing all over the place.
You Te

Jetboatguru
11-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Oh, you mean the one Winning!!!
Yeah that is me!!!
:D :D

You Te
11-01-2004, 09:33 PM
I thought you were type that wears a pad Uncle Donkey.
ROFLMAO What a putzzzzzzzzzzzz bwaaaahaaaaaaaa
There you go thinking again Guru. I've got a pad for you Tony. :messedup: :messedup:
You Te

You Te
11-01-2004, 09:36 PM
Oh, you mean the one Winning!!!
Yeah that is me!!!
:D :D
No, I mean the one that looks out of control. :hammerhea
You Te

Jetboatguru
11-01-2004, 09:51 PM
That is because it is hauling ass and that is not something you are used to. I understand. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful :p

stoker2001
11-02-2004, 05:42 AM
Thats very nice Kevin but I don't know him. Who was my friend from CFW that you say you beat?
Jerryin your video whacker vs v-drive1 the nearest boat is rich's eight second flatty,in my opinoun he is in the top ten fastest regulars that visit cfw.i paired up with him over two years ago with him and learned that the hard way :cry: your video angle is not to good,but i was trying to pair up with the blue flatty in the far lane and at the last second i noticed rich sneek in there and thats when i backed out of it,however i did get to play with the other blue flat (thought it was guy you know,craig maybe)?later in the day :rollside: :rollside:

You Te
11-02-2004, 06:56 AM
That is because it is hauling ass and that is not something you are used to. I understand. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful :p
Guru,
I can't tell if it is you driving, but if it is, you're right, the boat is hauling AN ASS!!!!
I don't hate you Tony, I have nothing but love for you. :hammer2: :hammer2:
You Te

Roman 1
11-02-2004, 09:17 AM
You Te and Hippy
outboard queen and sissy...
Scared of some bumps
both of these chumps
Te has in his garage
A statue of a mirage...
Hippys fraid of blown alcohol
and never been to a gym at all...
Sack up you two wimps
support the big block pimps...
Bow down to the big show men...
love Guru hater dos and Roman
A little morning poetry :coffeycup :notam:
R1

Jetboatguru
11-02-2004, 09:27 AM
I forgot that hippy is the one with wet noodles for arms. They're called weights Dippy... Lift them :eek:
Roman your poetry is second to none. Such foreshadowing and truth behind the words.
You have done the impossible and given importance to Dippy and Uncle Donkey. Bravo

lucky
11-02-2004, 09:35 AM
who farted and exposed two ass cheeks - what the hell is the movie star and his american /mocha idol up too ?

superdave013
11-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Hey VDV, I was there when that GN & wacker raced.
Peter Guy was bad ass in that mopar powered Rayson. To bad he's not still running GN's.
Sorry to interurpt, as you were. :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Looks like Kimmy has been sucking on the somebody's knutts and the bottle again. Hey village idiot, put down the whiskey, get the knutts off yer chin again and go be a good father to my kids :messedup:
Quit talking gay to me ass muncher :crossx: If my wife had you I would put her down for being stupid, Must be rabid after you. :p Hows yours I heard her crotch draws more flies than a Honduran outhouse. :p ........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 04:38 PM
I thought that that you would understood it perfectly DELIVERENCE BOY!! and do you and your WIFE share that PUSSY WAGON you call a boat? and your not WITTY you sound like a DUMBSHIT DER DER DER!! YOU KNOW THE TUNE!!! :eek: :eek:
No, butt I bet you do right.........( . )( . )...... :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72deliv01.jpg

CrazyHippy
11-02-2004, 05:58 PM
I forgot that hippy is the one with wet noodles for arms. They're called weights Dippy... Lift them :eek:
I tried lifting weights.. they're heavy :(
So, You over 5' tall yet? :rolleyes:
BJH :p

CrazyHippy
11-02-2004, 06:03 PM
You Te and Hippy
outboard queen and sissy...
Scared of some bumps
both of these chumps
Te has in his garage
A statue of a mirage...
Hippys fraid of blown alcohol
and never been to a gym at all...
Sack up you two wimps
support the big block pimps...
Bow down to the big show men...
love Guru hater dos and Roman
A little morning poetry :coffeycup :notam:
R1
There are people on the boards that have seen UT drive his boat... Someone drives to YOUR lake to have some fun, and your boat is a NO show, you lose all rights to give UT shit.
I aint afraid of blown alcohol... bring it to BBSP :D And I'll call you out, lets spend some time in the gym... say Bench press, max reps at body weight??? :jawdrop: How about 25% over??? 50% over???
Hope you dont break yourself the night before :eat:
BJH

Kindsvater Flat
11-02-2004, 06:15 PM
How come there are 5 pages of whacker spanking and only 12 replies to the BBSP?
Could it be that the BBSP is nothing but an imaginary group that lacks foundation?

Jetboatguru
11-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Dippy,
I will take you up on any physical bet you would like. With a body like yours I would wear lots of clothes though. with your legs it looks like you are riding a chicken. (After ****ing it of course) Whatever agility contest you like, except running (long distance running is for homos that wear dolphin shorts and have outboards) please name it. If the contest is looking like a bean pole, YOU WIN!!!!!

Roman 1
11-02-2004, 06:42 PM
There are people on the boards that have seen UT drive his boat... Someone drives to YOUR lake to have some fun, and your boat is a NO show, you lose all rights to give UT shit.
I aint afraid of blown alcohol... bring it to BBSP :D And I'll call you out, lets spend some time in the gym... say Bench press, max reps at body weight??? :jawdrop: How about 25% over??? 50% over???
BJH
50%?? Thats it? Bring it stick boy. :notam:
2nd, I have full right to give UT shit...one has nothing to do with the other.
3rd, nobody is bringing Bln Alky to your big sissy party--->FOR WHAT?
R1

Roman 1
11-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Could it be that the BBSP is nothing but an imaginary group that lacks foundation?
The imaginary is in how fast they think they are. But good point K-flat.
RC :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 06:45 PM
I don't think so Mike, leave it at that thanks...........( . )( . ).........It really isn't hard to find " Speed Alley ", its those focking wave's that suck! :D 3-4 footers sink a flatty fast :jawdrop:

Roman 1
11-02-2004, 06:46 PM
I tried lifting weights.. they're heavy :(
BJH :p
:cry: :cry: :cry: Freakin sissy!
R1

Roman 1
11-02-2004, 06:47 PM
I don't think so Mike, leave it at that thanks...........( . )( . ).........It really isn't hard to find " Speed Alley ", its those focking wave's that suck! :D 3-4 footers sink a flatty fast :jawdrop:
No Kim, just yours. :idea:
RC :)

You Te
11-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Yes Kindsvater Flat, BBSP is imaginary, and year before last, imaginary Hot Boat show up and did an imaginary aritcle on BBSP for the imaginary magazine.
You Te

Jetboatguru
11-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Yes Kindsvater Flat, BBSP is imaginary, and year before last, imaginary Hot Boat show up and did an imaginary aritcle on BBSP for the imaginary magazine.
You Te
That was actually a funny post :eek:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Dippy,
I will take you up on any physical bet you would like. With a body like yours I would wear lots of clothes though. with your legs it looks like you are riding a chicken. (After ****ing it of course) Whatever agility contest you like, please name it. If the contest is looking like a bean pole, YOU WIN!!!!!
I bet if he stuck with your Donut Diet, he would smoke you! Agility Test, I don't think thats rolling down the road Guru. Can you lift your weight? I do all the time at work, don't judge a person by looks! They might totally amaze you with the power that is hiding :cool:
I only work out at work...period....lifting donuts don't count buddy! :D.........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 07:02 PM
No Kim, just yours. :idea:
RC :)
So you will be there, cool! I will bring more beer! :messedup: ......( . )( . )....... :D

Jetboatguru
11-02-2004, 07:02 PM
Kim,
Tell you what, lets go for the one handed push ups!! Simple and easy. All of those "we must increase our busts" excercises that you do should come in handy. LMAO :rollside:

CrazyHippy
11-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Dippy,
I will take you up on any physical bet you would like. With a body like yours I would wear lots of clothes though. with your legs it looks like you are riding a chicken. (After ****ing it of course) Whatever agility contest you like, please name it. If the contest is looking like a bean pole, YOU WIN!!!!!
Hmm... There's a nice easy 5K in Bakersfield this weekend... Starts at 7:30. Supposed to be a flat and fast course. Care to put up some cash???
I know you'll be in Bako too :D
Here, you'll need this :clover: , it'll be alot more steps for those cute little legs of yours
BJH :shift: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Kim,
Tell you what, lets go for the one handed push ups!! Simple and easy. All of those "we must increase our busts" excercises that you do should come in handy. LMAO :rollside:
You already have tit's, so it works eh! Shit my bad, those freaking Donuts eh! :wink: I have a question, who helps you do these thing? Your trailer queen crew? :eek: .........( . )( . ).......... :argue:

uclahater
11-02-2004, 07:10 PM
BJH
Hippy I'll give you 2 to 1 odds any amount on this one :220v: :220v:
It would just be another dose of "ROMAN WINS AGAIN"

You Te
11-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Dippy,
Hey shorty, it sounds like you got yourself a case of small mans attitude.
Hippy, whatever you do, don't do the dreaded, " Flat bottom ladder climb" I hear Guru is a seasoned veteran, I've also heard Guru is trying to make it an Olympic event.
I remember at one of the ming races Guru did an exhibition climb against a chimp, although it was hard to tell who was who,I think Guru won. :220v: :220v:
You Te

uclahater
11-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Kim,
Thats just F***ing funny :crossx:

uclahater
11-02-2004, 07:13 PM
Hmm... There's a nice easy 5K in Bakersfield this weekend... Starts at 7:30. Supposed to be a flat and fast course. Care to put up some cash???
I know you'll be in Bako too :D
Here, you'll need this :clover: , it'll be alot more steps for those cute little legs of yours
BJH :shift: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
How did we go from weight lifting to jogging :confused:
Hippy your a C U N T :devil:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Hey shorty, it sounds like you got yourself a case of small mans attitude.
Hippy, whatever you do, don't do the dreaded, " Flat bottom ladder climb" I hear Guru is a seasoned veteran, I've also heard Guru is trying to make it an Olympic event.
I remember at one of the ming races Guru did an exhibition climb against a chimp, although it was hard to tell who was who,I think Guru won. :220v: :220v:
You Te
Thats the best laugh I have had for along time, thanks Tony...........( . )( . )..... :cool:

You Te
11-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Hippy I'll give you 2 to 1 odds any amount on this one :220v: :220v:
It would just be another dose of "ROMAN WINS AGAIN"
News flash,
roman has never won nothing.
You Te

uclahater
11-02-2004, 07:16 PM
News flash,
You Te
Spew Te,
Roman wins everyday at kicking your ASS around the boards :hammer2: :2purples:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Thats just F***ing funny :crossx:
To a one cell maybe...........( . )( . )........... :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
11-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Spew Te,
I don't thinks so, but you biatch's can think that! But when your slow...suck it up! Please, it's sad to see adult's cry!........( . )( . )......... :D

CrazyHippy
11-02-2004, 07:29 PM
How did we go from weight lifting to jogging :confused:
Hippy your a C U N T :devil:
Dippy,
I will take you up on any physical bet you would like. With a body like yours I would wear lots of clothes though. with your legs it looks like you are riding a chicken. (After ****ing it of course) Whatever agility contest you like, please name it. If the contest is looking like a bean pole, YOU WIN!!!!!:
I believe any physical bet would include running... :idea:
I'll take a side bet w/ you if you'd like hater :boxed:
BJH :) :crossx:

You Te
11-02-2004, 07:45 PM
Spew Te,
No chance hater!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea
You Te

Roman 1
11-02-2004, 08:24 PM
News flash,
You Te
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
Roman won!!!!!! :D :D :D

Roman 1
11-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Hippy,,,
with your physique, you could pass for a white ethiopian distance runner.............BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :D
Roman "rolling on the floor" won! :D

Jetboatguru
11-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Wrestling is a viable option. I like that idea. You in Uncle Donkey? :p

uclahater
11-02-2004, 10:12 PM
I believe any physical bet would include running... :idea:
I'll take a side bet w/ you if you'd like hater :boxed:
BJH :) :crossx:
Ok, but how about we just box for a few rounds :rollside: :rollside: Gloves or no gloves your choice :idea:

Jetboatguru
11-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Now come on Hater, lets play something more their speed. How about Knitting?

CrazyHippy
11-02-2004, 10:30 PM
Backpeddeling now???
Cmon gooey... you said "I will take you up on any physical bet you would like."
And now you are afraid?? Too far from the trailer for you??
I would like to run. 5k happens to be a common distance and there is a race in Bakersfield this weekend, and i know you will be near there. If you would prefer, we can do something shorter... how about a nice easy mile?? We can get VDV to tape it (he seems to have some infatuation w/ you) and post it up for everyone to see. CSU Bakersfield has a really nice track.
So Friday night? Sat morning? Sat Night? Sun Morning? Sunday night? And how much money are you going to lose? say $500?? and i'll (me personally) do double or nothing @ BBSP for it :p
The ball is in your court. Do you have any?
BJH :crossx:

Jetboatguru
11-02-2004, 10:51 PM
No, my balls are on your chin.
Come on Dippy, you are gonna have to do better than a 5k. I don't own a pair of Dolphin shorts like you. I was always more of a sprinter. But I will meet you at the 5k race anyway. Lets get their early like 5 am and just run it before anybody gets there. I will see you there. :hammerhea

You Te
11-03-2004, 07:23 AM
Wrestling is a viable option. I like that idea. You in Uncle Donkey? :p
No thanks Guru, I'm not much for contact sports, especially with men.
And besides, I'm much to wimpy for those manly sports.
You Te

You Te
11-03-2004, 07:28 AM
Hippy,,,
with your physique, you could pass for a white ethiopian distance runner.............BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :D
Roman "rolling on the floor" won! :D
roman, you sure have a thing about men's physique. :eek:
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
11-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Running, wresseling, kick boxing, gloves/no gloves, ladder climes, 5k's....I did'nt realize being a man necessitate so much physical work.
I think I'll take my chicken legged, none jogging, nutless, fat f u c ked up body, pour a beer and watch the games begin. :cool: You braggers better bring it, us lazy fu cks arn't easy to empress. :coffeycup :cool:

Roman 1
11-03-2004, 09:15 AM
roman, you sure have a thing about men's physique. :eek:
You Te
Just stating the obvious...
...lose the fantasy.
R1 :rolleyes:

lucky
11-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Running, wresseling, kick boxing, gloves/no gloves, ladder climes, 5k's....I did'nt realize being a man necessitate so much physical work.
I think I'll take my chicken legged, none jogging, nutless, fat f u c ked up body, pour a beer and watch the games begin. :cool: You braggers better bring it, us lazy fu cks arn't to empress. :coffeycup :cool:
I'm with ya - the only marathon i want is with haters wife -- lmao

uclahater
11-03-2004, 09:28 AM
I think I'll take my chicken legged, none jogging, nutless, fat f u c ked up body, pour a beer and watch the games begin. :cool: You braggers better bring it, us lazy fu cks arn't to empress. :coffeycup :cool:
Roland,
Crazy Sissy issued a challenge of weight lifting to Roman 1, I offered him 2 to 1 odds for his challange, and how does he respond :cry: :cry: My pussy hurts lets go jogging instead :cry: :cry:
Roland as you know I am a fat ASS like yourself :boxed:
Why dont you keep your boys in line(Spew TE, and Crazy Sissy), and make them back up there shit :idea: :idea: For ONCE

uclahater
11-03-2004, 09:29 AM
I'm with ya - the only marathon i want is with haters wife -- lmao
Lucky the only one of my Bitches that you can have is KIMMY :skull: :skull:
Enjoy :cry: :cry:

Roman 1
11-03-2004, 09:30 AM
I'm much to wimpy for those manly sports.
You Te
Its so gratifying to see my students learn.
RC :notam: :coffeycup

lucky
11-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Lucky the only one of my Bitches that you can have is KIMMY :skull: :skull:
Enjoy :cry: :cry:
lmao come on hater i know you don't want to give up the canadian man candy -- YOUR SUCH A TEASE !!! PS - MY BIATCHS DON'T HAVE PENIS'SSSSSSSSS ESSSSSS ..... :D :hammer2:

uclahater
11-03-2004, 09:42 AM
lmao come on hater i know you don't want to give up the canadian man candy -- YOUR SUCH A TEASE !!! PS - MY BIATCHS DON'T HAVE PENIS'SSSSSSSSS ESSSSSS ..... :D :hammer2:
Neither does Kimmy so HESHE should fit in fine to your collection :D

Roland the Fisherman
11-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Roland,
Crazy Sissy issued a challenge of weight lifting to Roman 1, I offered him 2 to 1 odds for his challange, and how does he respond :cry: :cry: My pussy hurts lets go jogging instead :cry: :cry:
Roland as you know I am a fat ASS like yourself :boxed:
Why dont you keep your boys in line(Spew TE, and Crazy Sissy), and make them back up there shit :idea: :idea: For ONCE
Oh.... I think both sides are funny. Should Mrs Hater and I bring xtra chairs for both you and Lucky? (LMAO! some of those "shots" were as funny as anything I've read here...ever) :D

Jetboatguru
11-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Please dippy, go back and read the post where I agreed to running a 5k.

lucky
11-03-2004, 12:07 PM
:coffeycup :D I SAY DO IT BJ- HE'S ONLY GOOD FOR A 1/4 MILE THEN HE STARTS RUNNING IN CIRCLES ... I'LL PUT 5 ON THE HIPPY - DON'T LET ME DOWN - OR- I WILL - SNAP THE RUBBER BANDS ON YOUR ARMS .. :D

uclahater
11-03-2004, 12:24 PM
:coffeycup :D I SAY DO IT BJ- HE'S ONLY GOOD FOR A 1/4 MILE THEN HE STARTS RUNNING IN CIRCLES ... I'LL PUT 5 ON THE HIPPY - DON'T LET ME DOWN - OR- I WILL - SNAP THE RUBBER BANDS ON YOUR ARMS .. :D
f***ING Traider :hammerhea :hammerhea

lucky
11-03-2004, 12:34 PM
f***ING TraiLer QUEEN :hammerhea :hammerhea
DON'T GET BUTT HURT HATER :wink: AREO DYNAMICS ARE IN HIS FAVOR

CrazyHippy
11-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Gooey...
This one???
Come on Dippy, you are gonna have to do better than a 5k. I don't own a pair of Dolphin shorts like you. I was always more of a sprinter. But I will meet you at the 5k race anyway. Lets get their early like 5 am and just run it before anybody gets there. I will see you there. :hammerhea
I'd love to but i'm slightly afriad of being alone w/ you. I know about your homosexual urges, lucky's wife brought the video over :2purples: :yuk:
So 5am Sat morning... Would you like to just have someone drive a mile and a half up the road from ming, and do an out and back. It'll keep us away from the people setting up the course for the real 5k. It'll still be early enough that most people wont see you get beat :hammerhea
BJH

Roland the Fisherman
11-03-2004, 05:30 PM
Uh...hello....5:30AM? Thats a little early in the morn. to set up the lawn chairs and start drinking. How bout you two start thinking about someone but yourselves! .......hmmmm :idea: .....there are always Bloody Mary's.....ok I'm in.

uclahater
11-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Gooey...
This one???
I'd love to but i'm slightly afriad of being alone w/ you. I know about your homosexual urges, lucky's wife brought the video over :2purples: :yuk:
So 5am Sat morning... Would you like to just have someone drive a mile and a half up the road from ming, and do an out and back. It'll keep us away from the people setting up the course for the real 5k. It'll still be early enough that most people wont see you get beat :hammerhea
BJH
Could you please move it to Sunday so I can watch plus my 15 year old Daughter, and 13 year old son would like to participate in the race also, and then they would like to take Crazy Sissy on in an Arm Wrestle afterwards :2purples: :hammerhea
Please do not make any crude remarks about my daughter, because I will take it personal :2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

CrazyHippy
11-03-2004, 05:46 PM
I'm going boating on sunday :D
I'm game anytime on saturday though, was planning on going up to watch the races @ ming. I'll be the guy in the bright orange dolphin shorts and the "I beat Tony S and all I got was this T-shirt" t-shirt :p
BJH

Jetboatguru
11-03-2004, 06:09 PM
I'm going boating on sunday :D
I'm game anytime on saturday though, was planning on going up to watch the races @ ming. I'll be the guy in the bright orange dolphin shorts and the "I beat Tony S and all I got was this T-shirt" t-shirt :p
BJH
Atleast have the decency to come over and introduce yourself. Look for the all black trailer and 2 black boats #825 Bling Bling and the other just black. I will lok for the guy that looks like he loose threads hanging from his sleeves. :hammer2:
Natural lights are abundant in the pit. Uncle Donkey showed up once but got skeered when he saw the Shaw brothers run.
Oh, I will sign the shirt for you.
Tony

CrazyHippy
11-03-2004, 06:29 PM
so you dont want to run now? :frown: :jawdrop: :sleeping:
BJH

Kim Hanson
11-03-2004, 07:43 PM
Neither does Kimmy so HESHE should fit in fine to your collection :D
I see mine all the time, not so with you fatbastard...or do you have a dad? :D ........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
11-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Atleast have the decency to come over and introduce yourself. Look for the all black trailer and 2 black boats #825 Bling Bling and the other just black. I will lok for the guy that looks like he loose threads hanging from his sleeves. :hammer2:
Natural lights are abundant in the pit. Uncle Donkey showed up once but got skeered when he saw the Shaw brothers run.
Oh, I will sign the shirt for you.
Tony
Whats a 825 Bling Bling? :p I know, I like the looks of it....( . )( . ).... :D

You Te
11-03-2004, 08:23 PM
Uncle Donkey showed up once but got skeered when he saw the Shaw brothers run.
Tony
The Shaw brothers were not there when I was there, only a guy named Willis. He is the guy that runs a white Howard and Wills is an Afro American.
You Te

Jetboatguru
11-03-2004, 08:28 PM
The Shaw brothers were not there when I was there, only a guy named Willis. He is the guy that runs a white Howard and Wills is an Afro American.
You Te
Skippy,
I will be at the 5k at 4 am. Be there in your Dove shorts and ankle socks. Just give me an address and meet me there at 4.
Uncle Tony,
The Shaw Bros have called you out several times. I will get some taped conversation in Phx at the World Finals.
Hook a Ride with Roland and come out. Free Prime Rib dinner on Saturday night in our pit.(even for you )

revndave
11-03-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm bring this
http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/revndave.MOV

Kim Hanson
11-03-2004, 09:00 PM
I'm bring this
That sounds wicked...........( . )( . ).......... :chi:

revndave
11-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Thanks.Took it out last weekend broke impeller and cracked bowl :mad: Goes to dyno in Dec..It will be ready for next year. :eat:

Kim Hanson
11-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Thanks.Took it out last weekend broke impeller and cracked bowl :mad: Goes to dyno in Dec..It will be ready for next year. :eat:
I only have alittle 340hp motor, if you eat me..no biggy..it's all about the fun ya have :D ...........( . )( . )........ :D

revndave
11-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Having fun is key.My good friend sold his jet and bought a Liberator with 300 on it.We still have a goodtime.I just get there first. :D

Kim Hanson
11-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Having fun is key.My good friend sold his jet and bought a Liberator with 300 on it.We still have a goodtime.I just get there first. :D
That is still the little boy..V-6, it really doesn't matter! Its water time and party...............( . )( . )........ :D

revndave
11-03-2004, 09:31 PM
You're right. :D

Wakker
11-03-2004, 09:54 PM
That is still the little boy..V-6, it really doesn't matter! Its water time and party...............( . )( . )........ :D
I have a little boy V6... its slow... Don't bully me with your big motors...

lucky
11-04-2004, 06:56 AM
Uh...hello....5:30AM? Thats a little early in the morn. to set up the lawn chairs and start drinking. How bout you two start thinking about someone but yourselves! .......hmmmm :idea: .....there are always Bloody Mary's.....ok I'm in.
yea me too - I- need my coffe - but i should be good some one will bring " a scarlotti" :rolleyes: 530 am - it on :cool:

You Te
11-04-2004, 07:19 AM
I'm bring this
Sounds good revndave, it looks like a wackerslapper. :hammer2:
You Te

You Te
11-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Just stating the obvious...
...lose the fantasy.
R1 :rolleyes:
roman, here is the obvious, your boat is a tug, it is not fast..........lose the fantasy. :2purples: :hammerhea
You Te

You Te
11-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Skippy,
I will be at the 5k at 4 am. Be there in your Dove shorts and ankle socks. Just give me an address and meet me there at 4.
Uncle Tony,
The Shaw Bros have called you out several times. I will get some taped conversation in Phx at the World Finals.
Hook a Ride with Roland and come out. Free Prime Rib dinner on Saturday night in our pit.(even for you )
Guru,
I don't think the Shaw brothers want any part of me. :D
You Te

revndave
11-04-2004, 07:55 AM
Thanks You Te.
Next year will see if its a whackerslapper

Dirk Jones
11-04-2004, 09:04 AM
Sounds good revndave, it looks like a wackerslapper. :hammer2:
You Te
I see the web is spun. ........Revndave, I hat :frown: e to say it but you are bringing a knife to gun fight, unless you are racing the miserable puke hanson and his slaphappy boston whaler

Roland the Fisherman
11-04-2004, 09:13 AM
Dirk, Revndave has a beautifull boat and will do just fine at BBSP. :smile:
Here kitty kitty kitty :p

V-DRIVES RULE
11-04-2004, 11:02 AM
WHO'S THIS DOUCHE-BAG?????????http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3215hanson_04-med.jpg

Roman 1
11-04-2004, 08:26 PM
Just in from the jet forums....."Big Dog" James Sampica says he will be showin at BBSP! :rollside: You wacker fags are done!!! Start thinking of a new name for your little gathering. BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

jamessampica
11-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Roman1 there ya go talkin sh.. about my 90mph boat.The WHACKERS can beat me and you know it.It's all show and no go!!!!But not a trailer queen. The boat that you should be watching out for is Squirtcha's when he is done with it this winter.LATER!!!!!!!!!
JIM S

Kim Hanson
11-04-2004, 10:41 PM
WHO'S THIS DOUCHE-BAG?????????http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3215hanson_04-med.jpg
I don't know, but if I had seen that it would have been a kick to the junk.......( . )( . )........... :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
11-04-2004, 10:47 PM
I see the web is spun. ........Revndave, I hat :frown: e to say it but you are bringing a knife to gun fight, unless you are racing the miserable puke hanson and his slaphappy boston whaler
I think he love me and my boat, don't ya Dick :220v: My visualization of you is of an acne-encrusted, balding, 35-stone, 4'7"
dwarf in his parents' basement - surrounded by semen-stained handkerchiefs
and old copies of BESTIALITY TODAY..........( . )( . )........... :smile:

You Te
11-05-2004, 07:07 AM
Just in from the jet forums....."Big Dog" James Sampica says he will be showin at BBSP! :rollside: You wacker fags are done!!! Start thinking of a new name for your little gathering. BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
Well roman, I was thinking you would show up because you are the, " I have and never will be beat by a wacker" guy.
But then it's such a nothing event and you're way to fast, I guess you need to call in the smaller big dog's. :supp: :supp:
You Te

You Te
11-05-2004, 07:13 AM
Roman1 there ya go talkin sh.. about my 90mph boat.The WHACKERS can beat me and you know it.It's all show and no go!!!!But not a trailer queen. The boat that you should be watching out for is Squirtcha's when he is done with it this winter.LATER!!!!!!!!!
JIM S
The boat looks good James, I'm sure you have the wackers covered, most of the fast guy's only run 89 MPH. ;)
You Te

lucky
11-05-2004, 07:16 AM
Well roman, I was thinking you would show up because you are the, " I have and never will be beat by a wacker" guy.
But then it's such a nothing event and you're way to fast, I guess you need to call in the smaller big dog's. :supp: :supp:
You Te
dam Roman -
reading this quote almost makes ya sound homphobic :notam: When the bass boats pass me - i just close my eyes listen rattlllleee smoke rattle of the whacker and visulize me trimming the lawn - I don't focus on getting blown off by a whacker --- It's all in how you are able to accept things - ass, gas or grass - a whacker is all good lmao

CrazyHippy
11-05-2004, 08:03 AM
The boat looks good James, I'm sure you have the wackers covered, most of the fast guy's only run 89 MPH. ;)
You Te
So we're racing in reverse this year? I thought we just did that solo against the radar for bragging rights :confused: :confused:
I guess i'll have to bring my reverse cut drag prop now :devil:
BJH

uclahater
11-05-2004, 08:08 AM
I don't know, but if I had seen that it would have been a kick to the junk.......( . )( . )........... :hammerhea
Dont you mean a "BLOW" to the junk :devil: :notam:

Roman 1
11-05-2004, 08:36 AM
You Te
I have nothing to prove. I have a big block remember. ;)
I never called anyone. Read the thread :sleeping:
R1

Roman 1
11-05-2004, 08:52 AM
dam Roman -
reading this quote almost makes ya sound homphobic :notam: When the bass boats pass me - i just close my eyes listen rattlllleee smoke rattle of the whacker and visulize me trimming the lawn - I don't focus on getting blown off by a whacker --- It's all in how you are able to accept things - ass, gas or grass - a whacker is all good lmao
If I was homophobic I wouldn't be in here talking to te, hippy or you .Your either a switch hitter or in a glass door closet. :confused:
Luckys counciling session #1- focusing less on being blown by a wacker...and more on trimming "her" lawn. :cool:
R-won :idea:

lucky
11-05-2004, 11:43 AM
R-won :idea:
what are you going chieeeseeeeeeeeessss on me now - ???? dam you leave that flatbottom on the trailer any longer it's going to become a TuNNEL - - :D see - you need to change you name slighlty --to - ROW MAN !lmao -- check point lucky :notam: :D

Roman 1
11-05-2004, 04:19 PM
what are you going chieeeseeeeeeeeessss on me now - ???? dam you leave that flatbottom on the trailer any longer it's going to become a TuNNEL - - :D see - you need to change you name slighlty --to - ROW MAN !lmao -- check point lucky :notam: :D
A tunnel? :jawdrop: :idea: Cool, big block tunnels kick ass. :cool:
Lucky's counciling session #2-Lucky, you have "wacker envy", just pull the trigger there's no hope! :p
Check mate! :D
Rowman won :notam:

lucky
11-05-2004, 04:21 PM
A tunnel? :jawdrop: :idea: Cool, big block tunnels kick ass. :cool:
Lucky's counciling session #2-Lucky, you have "wacker envy", just pull the trigger there's no hope! :p
Check mate! :D
Rowman won :notam:
lol - fine - new game Your momma fat !!!!

Roman 1
11-05-2004, 04:40 PM
lol - fine - new game Your momma fat !!!!
Then break up with her.
R1 :sleeping:

You Te
11-05-2004, 04:53 PM
I have nothing to prove. I have a big block remember. ;)
I never called anyone. Read the thread :sleeping:
R1
You're right roman, you have nothing to prove because you are nothing.
I said you NEED TO CALL, Maybe you should read the thread.
Yep, this is roman going thru life :sleeping: :sleeping:
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
11-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Te, how ya doing?

You Te
11-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Te, how ya doing?
Roland,
I'm doing fine, how about you?
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
11-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Great, glad to here it. On another note, I talked to Wayne today and he's got the "stuff", all I got to do is grease him with some the Franklins and I'm good to go. :cool:

You Te
11-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Roland,
shoot Wayne the greese, I called chuck today he has the mill spinning.
You Te

Kim Hanson
11-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Dont you mean a "BLOW" to the junk :devil: :notam:
Is that what you would do, shit! I would be as far away as possible, shit splatter's!.......( . )( . )......... :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
11-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Great, glad to here it. On another note, I talked to Wayne today and he's got the "stuff", all I got to do is grease him with some the Franklins and I'm good to go. :cool:
Blah Blah Blah.... Damn thread jackers! :D
Jerry

lucky
11-06-2004, 10:32 AM
Then break up with her.
R1 :sleeping:--- you flocker --lmao
yea but it's winter and cold in the north - more cusion more pushin - ( besides - everyone needs a moped for his buddies to ride :D

hugh jascock
11-06-2004, 11:43 AM
--- you flocker --lmao
yea but it's winter and cold in the north - more cusion more pushin - ( besides - everyone needs a moped for his buddies to ride :D
http://www.byuboyz.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7348

Wakker
11-06-2004, 06:13 PM
It looks like her ass ate a whole man...