PDA

View Full Version : Pagin Phatt Matt

welk2party
10-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Hey Matt, I know I have been laggin on the communication with ya. I hope ya did not think I blew you off, even though my actions might appear to opposite. I still need to do somethin! I just can't seem to get those tard owners to approve anything and I did not want to keep stringing ya along. Anyway, probably should have said all this in a PM. I will see ya Sat. with bells on!

FRENCHIE
10-28-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey Matt, I know I have been laggin on the communication with ya. I hope ya did not think I blew you off, even though my actions might appear to opposite. I still need to do somethin! I just can't seem to get those tard owners to approve anything and I did not want to keep stringing ya along. Anyway, probably should have said all this in a PM. I will see ya Sat. with bells on!
He's takin care of some buis right now ...will be on later!!! and drunk here sat b4 yall get here!!!!! :rollside: :hammer2: :hammer2:

welk2party
10-28-2004, 07:43 PM
He's takin care of some buis right now ...will be on later!!! and drunk here sat b4 yall get here!!!!! :rollside: :hammer2: :hammer2:
I figured as much. I could call him, but I thought I would air out in front of the peeps about being a bad communicater!

FRENCHIE
10-28-2004, 07:47 PM
I figured as much. I could call him, but I thought I would air out in front of the peeps about being a bad communicater!
you can tell him that, and after a few drinks for him sat...hell be telling ya how much he really appreciates you, and likes ya, and so glad to meet ya!!
.......somthing like this...."DUDE".....(PAUSE) "IM REALLY GLAD YOU MADE IT OUT, I THINK YOUR REALLY COOL, THANX SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME MAKE SOME DRINKS, AND BEING THERE!" :p :p :D :hammer2:

welk2party
10-28-2004, 07:49 PM
Yep, one of the coolest cats I have met in a long time. :cool:

Phat Matt
10-28-2004, 09:02 PM
you rang? :cool:

Phat Matt
10-28-2004, 09:07 PM
It's all good. When you're ready...we'll run with it!

FRENCHIE
10-29-2004, 05:12 AM
It's all good. When you're ready...we'll run with it!
........"DUDE"...........Get some rest!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;) :p

welk2party
10-29-2004, 07:11 AM
See ya then. ;)

Phat Matt
10-29-2004, 07:43 AM
........"DUDE"...........Get some rest!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;) :p
Dude, :D If I would have went to bed early, even though I didn't get any sleep the night before, I would have woke up at 1am and then probably have not been able to get back to sleep. :sleeping:
Are you working today?