PDA

View Full Version : How many people cut a fish head off?

HCS
10-28-2004, 09:38 PM
And eat it.

Scream
10-28-2004, 09:43 PM
Sir, you'll have to move this thread to the "China Town" section...Thank you for you're cooperation...
My dad used to deliver in China Town when I was a little kid, he took me to a restaurant. We were in this back room, my dad, the cook and some old guy, like you'd see in that movie "Big trouble in Little China"...He was eating soup with chop sticks (how he got the broth I'll never know) and he dipped in and up came a fish head...I was about 5 and I started yelling " Hey dad, he's eating a fish head"...out of the mouths of babes...
Scream

HCS
10-28-2004, 09:47 PM
Sir, you'll have to move this thread to the "China Town" section...Thank you for you're cooperation...
My dad used to deliver in China Town when I was a little kid, he took me to a restaurant. We were in this back room, my dad, the cook and some old guy, like you'd see in that movie "Big trouble in Little China"...He was eating soup with chop sticks (how he got the broth I'll never know) and he dipped in and up came a fish head...I was about 5 and I started yelling " Hey dad, he's eating a fish head"...out of the mouths of babes...
Scream
Let's get together and go to China Town. It's right up the road from me.

Boy Named Sue
10-28-2004, 09:51 PM
And eat it.
Excuse me, but some pussy smells like fish, this is the kind you don't eat. One time someone waved a goat eye on a fork at me, so I ate that. Tasted like goat eye. Spit out the lens. Why? I didn't like the way it was looking at me.

HCS
10-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Excuse me, but some pussy smells like fish, this is the kind you don't eat. One time someone waved a goat eye on a fork at me, so I ate that. Tasted like goat eye. Spit out the lens. Why? I didn't like the way it was looking at me.
LOL, Johnny Cash! I wasn't talking about eating pussy. :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-28-2004, 10:02 PM
I've hiked up soap creek on the Colorado many times and lived off my catch. Good thing too because I didn't have much food.

Scream
10-28-2004, 10:02 PM
Let's get together and go to China Town. It's right up the road from me.
Deb and I went to an "authentic" Chinese restaurant in San Fran a few years back (ok, it was 13 years ago). Nastiest Damn crap. Stewed bones with extra grissle. Wanted the fresh catch, got to watch them take the dirty catfish out of the tank and hack it up and put it in the pot. Nast nast crap. Give me Panda Express any day...
Scream

HCS
10-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Deb and I went to an "authentic" Chinese restaurant in San Fran a few years back (ok, it was 13 years ago). Nastiest Damn crap. Stewed bones with extra grissle. Wanted the fresh catch, got to watch them take the dirty catfish out of the tank and hack it up and put it in the pot. Nast nast crap. Give me Panda Express any day...
Scream
In all reality I confer. (Like this isn't reality :D )
The best fish I've ever had is from Bel Air!!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
10-29-2004, 12:16 AM
I was in Philly one day walking down the street. I come to a place selling roasted Ducks.....They must have had 50 poor birds hanging in the front window... :jawdrop: I think the Cats and Dogs were in the back!!! ;)

RiverKitty
10-29-2004, 01:26 AM
Did somebody say, "Fish Heads"???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414JBR36.JPG
Hey Charlie, this is the last time I let you talk me into going to China Town! :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414JBR38.JPG
Joe, I told you we should have went to Bel Air!!! :rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414JBR37.JPG
(I have so much fun with these photos!!!) :D

RiverOtter
10-29-2004, 03:45 AM
Only when I'm practicing for Fear Factor. :cool:

BarryMac
10-29-2004, 05:55 AM
Did somebody say, "Fish Heads"???
Joe, I told you we should have went to Bel Air!!! :rolleyes:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414JBR37.JPG
(I have so much fun with these photos!!!) :D
Someone was going back for those later, they were gonna suck the eyes out of em and make soup with the rest... freakin disgusting...

RiverKitty
10-29-2004, 06:26 AM
When I was taking the pics, I thought they were discusting too....but If ya look at the pics long enough....you could almost percieve the fish heads to be alive and talking to each other. :D

HCS
10-29-2004, 09:10 AM
Great pics! Classic. :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-29-2004, 10:18 AM
When I was taking the pics, I thought they were discusting too....but If ya look at the pics long enough....you could almost percieve the fish heads to be alive and talking to each other. :D
LMAO @ That!

Boy Named Sue
10-29-2004, 04:12 PM
LOL, Johnny Cash! I wasn't talking about eating pussy. :D
No??? Really eat a fish head? I have cut fish heads off. Never ate one. There doesn't seem to be much there to eat. Ate a couple fish EYES before. Tasted like fish eye. Spit out the lens. Why? They were staring at me. Not blinking, ya know?
Now if I were to eat an eyeless fishhead, I'd have to go with the forementioned Chinese soup.

Ziggy
10-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Fish heads, Fish Heads, rolley polley fish heads, eat 'em up.....yuuuummmmmm. :eek:
Who remembers that song? :D

ahhell
10-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Fish heads, Fish Heads, rolley polley fish heads, eat 'em up.....yuuuummmmmm. :eek:
SUNDAY NIGHT DR. DEMENTO...........Im feelin old now.... :mad:

Boy Named Sue
10-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Now if I smoked some of that shizzle Pearly Sweetcakes and the Roller were doing in The Great Smokeoff I'd probably eat the rolly polly fishheads when the Oreos and Hershey bars ran out. :hammerhea
Dude, that's my skull!

Ziggy
10-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Yeah well.....me too :p I'd say we're from around the same era ;)
I can still hear the squeeky/tin sounding fish voices in that song :D

JetBoatRich
10-29-2004, 09:08 PM
he was on XM Radio not to long ago, what a classic :jawdrop: the kids loved it

Misogynist
10-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Those fish heads on branches are hilarious.... who was the crazy fock that put them there............. :D

Misogynist
10-29-2004, 09:16 PM
In Asian cultures (if you can call them that).... the head is the best part........ :eat:

Ziggy
10-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Those fish heads on branches are hilarious.... who was the crazy fock that put them there............. :D
Seems to me RK took those pics on a trip on Mohave when she was with the Sportin Woods, if I'm not mistaken....do believe they were there already :yuk:

RiverKitty
10-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Actually, I was with JBR & Family out boating last year. We stopped at a cove and found these fish heads hanging off a tree. It was kinda creepy at first but then the photograher in me kicked in. I still think they're classic shots. :D

Ziggy
10-29-2004, 10:13 PM
I stand corrected :wink: ........ :hammerhea

Debbolas
10-29-2004, 10:15 PM
DR. Demento!!!!!!!!!
(gosh I miss him) :D
Well, don't you have to cut the fish head off before you can fillet it and cook it up? I have caught and cleaned fish since I was 9 :D

RiverKitty
10-29-2004, 10:32 PM
In Asian cultures (if you can call them that).... the head is the best part........ :eat:
So these pics would be like an Asian Christmas Tree! :D :p