PDA

View Full Version : E Bay B Boat

superdave013
10-29-2004, 07:57 AM
right here
click click (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2497837110&category=31270)

superdave013
10-29-2004, 07:59 AM
someone needs to save this hondo!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2497943622&category=80653

Snowboat
10-29-2004, 08:13 AM
That's the same one that was on ebay six months ago. It has Wolverine on the bow. We were teasing him on the boards and he got defensive. Then it was all love and kisses, at the end. Maybe he's just in the wrong area to sell it.

Jordy
10-29-2004, 08:17 AM
That's the same one that was on ebay six months ago. It has Wolverine on the bow. We were teasing him on the boards and he got defensive. Then it was all love and kisses, at the end. Maybe he's just in the wrong area to sell it.
I thought it looked familiar.

roostwear
10-29-2004, 11:23 AM
I've got a driveway with that Hondo's name on it, but Texas?

dmontzsta
10-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Road trips are fun.

superdave013
10-29-2004, 11:56 AM
Naw, that one's a v bottom. Cool boat and all but I could see you in this vintage 1976 (and the paint style sure show) Hondo flat. Even has a ford in it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31270&item=2498076096&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

cdnguitarsnboats
10-29-2004, 12:10 PM
You CA guys kill me. If it's east of Arizona or north of the Napa Valley, it's like it's off the edge of the planet.
On the other hand, if it's between OC and Modesto, you run each other off into the ditch on I-5 trying to get to it first. Then you sell it three months later.
I just got back from a road trip. There was a certain blown gas fishing boat that I just had to have, so off to Wyoming (Cheyenne, if Snowboat is reading this) I went. That's almost 2000 miles on the dot from Boston. Great time. Beautiful country. Glad I went.
I'm not knocking anyone on this, really. Just an observation.
Jim

superdave013
10-29-2004, 12:22 PM
We have more to choose from so if ya wait something local will pop up. But I know of someone right now going to back east to get a GN boat so we'll travel for the right deal.
So lets see this fishin rig.

Back Forty
10-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Notice what direction the sb shiv is sitting in that first Hondo listing.

Jake W2
10-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Speaking of good projects,I was working on the gullwing the other day and a guy stoped and said he had just picked up a Hondo runner not a T deck though all the hardware tandem trailer casale in other words every thing less motor and it was set up for a 454 it is yellow and has been caped for 1000 bucks you could put a motor in it and be on the lake.I told him to get on hear so you guys could help him out but I have not seen any post from him.If you read this and want to get rid of it come by and I will buy you out of it. :messedup:
Jake

steelcomp
10-29-2004, 06:46 PM
We have more to choose from so if ya wait something local will pop up. But I know of someone right now going to back east to get a GN boat so we'll travel for the right deal.
So lets see this fishin rig.
Hell, you can do almost a 2000 mile round trip anad never leave CA!! LOL!!

Back Forty
10-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Well...
I notice the hit counter has jumped almost 40% since my post... :D

sifocalpoint
10-29-2004, 09:45 PM
That boat was not set up as a circle boat, but setup as a dragboat which was strange. The man says he has full documentation of the boat and its layup. Its rated at 1800 horsepower which os more than a typical one. The boat is complete but clean but the motor is a little dirty (no big deal) just needs polished up, and the trailer itself needs painted. The bunks, fenders etc are all new and painted but the rest of the trailer is beige. My dad went to look at it, and he said it was very clean, but had minor things he would change. Its no california/Arizona custom like many of you guys have. Its just a very clean boat, no fancy billet or anodizing ect.
I just found it weird that its in my area 20 mins from me, noone has v-drives around here other than me and my dad. Theres a few further east but basically unheard of.
The old man had a howard flat and im putting together a kickass schiada flat that im going showboat style on. I have 90% of the billet powercoated and anodized hardware ready including the full cavitation setup in billet. Im in college and moneys just tight so its taking me some time.