PDA

View Full Version : Costumes~

MRS. MAINEVENT
10-29-2004, 08:31 AM
You all have you're costumes ready for the weekend?
Are you going to a party or taking the kids out trick or treating?
The triplets are going to be dressed as a lion, a giraffe, and a cat. Tried to stay with the animal theme. I just want their chocolate i'm such a mean mom, lol. :eat:

jdogginla
10-29-2004, 08:38 AM
90% of my costume is good to go! But I'm missing the most important prop.........My Pimp Cup!@!#$@# It's MIA and has been shipped to somebody else. Reward if found and returned! LOL :hammer2:

RiverOtter
10-29-2004, 08:40 AM
90% of my costume is good to go! But I'm missing the most important prop.........My Pimp Cup!@!#$@# It's MIA and has been shipped to somebody else. Reward if found and returned! LOL :hammer2:
Ahem.... WTH is a "pimp cup" I'm from TN ya know.

Boozer
10-29-2004, 08:42 AM
I didnt have a final decision on my costum made until last night :eek:
As a result I have to pick up the final pieces after work at a costum shop I have a feleing its going to be crazy there and I might have to do a little :boxingguy to get my way. Hopefully the still have it or I'm going to be :mad:

jdogginla
10-29-2004, 08:49 AM
Ahem.... WTH is a "pimp cup" I'm from TN ya know.
I'm unable to post a pic on here.........to fricken complicated. Do a google search under Pimp Cup, and you'll see how I roll!@# Beaumont Style!
Ohhh and P.S...........a true Pimp cup is made of glass.....not a fact plastic one! Just clarifying incase you buy yourself one.

RiverOtter
10-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Here's a real easy costume you can through togather at the last minute.
Senator Ted Kenedy:
Boxer Shorts, Startched white shirt that's already been worn, grey hair paint, red makeup for your nose and cheeks, over the calf sox, dress shoes, tie (very loose), and a cigar. I won several costume contests with this one. Chicks dig it too. Mrs Otter got a little jealous.

1978 Rogers
10-29-2004, 09:05 AM
River Otter that sounds pretty good. I've been undecided about what to where to a party my wife & I are going to. She is going as Catwoman. I thought it would be funny if I went as Catwomans sister Steve. Same outfit, but with facial hair, tight costume maybe show some leg hair. I thought that would get a few laughs. But I know there are going to be some Kerry supporters at the party, Ted would be a good one also. I'm undecided. :idea:

RiverOtter
10-29-2004, 09:22 AM
Here's a real easy costume you can through togather at the last minute.
Senator Ted Kenedy:
Boxer Shorts, Startched white shirt that's already been worn, grey hair paint, red makeup for your nose and cheeks, over the calf sox, dress shoes, tie (very loose), and a cigar. I won several costume contests with this one. Chicks dig it too. Mrs Otter got a little jealous.
I forgot to mention your standard answer to everything is "My record is a matter of policy and my policy is a matter of record" (in your best Boston accent of course) :D

sorry dog
10-29-2004, 04:42 PM
I'm Roscoe and the woman is Daisy. Guh guh guh!

coolchange
10-29-2004, 04:56 PM
The wife walked out this mornin and I said " you're goin like that again?"
Shes like "Huh? Like what?"
I said "they're makin you wear costumes again and you're goin as a Witch AGAIN?"
She says "very funny, no soup for you-2 weeks"

Goldilocks
10-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Mines all ready for tomorrow night! Can't wait :)

DryHeatOnly
10-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Mines all ready for tomorrow night! Can't wait :)
Giving any hints? ;)

HOOTER SLED-
10-29-2004, 07:50 PM
Going to a party Sat. night. Wish it was the Beaumont dealio. :cry: :cry: Already had plans for this one though. Will be a good time too. Trick or treating w/ the kids on Sunday. :)

FRENCHIE
10-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Giving any hints? ;)
hint hint ...blond!!! :p

MAINEVENT
10-29-2004, 08:04 PM
hint hint ...blond!!! :p
With long hair :notam:

FRENCHIE
10-29-2004, 08:05 PM
With long hair :notam:
i thought shaved!!!!?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammer2: :p

MAINEVENT
10-29-2004, 08:07 PM
i thought shaved!!!!?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammer2: :p
:idea:

JetBoatRich
10-29-2004, 09:10 PM
we get dressed up and take the kids out to get their treats :D

Debbolas
10-29-2004, 10:48 PM
The wife walked out this mornin and I said " you're goin like that again?"
Shes like "Huh? Like what?"
I said "they're makin you wear costumes again and you're goin as a Witch AGAIN?"
She says "very funny, no soup for you-2 weeks"
OMG!
I am ALWAYS a witch and Scream says the very same thing to me............. ;) I like my witch costume :D