PDA

View Full Version : Blown who are you voting for?

BUSTI
10-29-2004, 12:48 PM
Blown,
Lets have a real conversation about the election. please if you have the time would you tell us who are voting for in this election and why you believe that candidate would make a better President than the other. Try to be specific about two issues as well:
1) How do you think the person you are voing for would keep America safer than the other candidate?
2) How will the person you are voting for improve the economy over than what it is now?
Simple questions abeit however refrain from personal attacks and name calling please. Make your case with ideas.
I am interested in what you have to say. I will respond with facts an opinions based in ideas as well.................ok? Lets try it!

Blown 472
10-29-2004, 12:49 PM
How many threads are you going to ask this in??? :confused:

BUSTI
10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Hummm for whom I vote for is really non of your bidness so I wont go there. Secondly I dont see how any greasy politian is going to keep our country safer.
Thirdly I dont see them doing anything about the economy as their masters tell them what is going to happen and they dont care.
Take a look at the adds they are running now, droning on about health care, didn't we hear all this shit four years ago and what has changed?? nothing but there are masses of stupid people that eat that shit up..
What I do worry about is the dumbing down of this country and the people who cant think for themselves and let the tv tell them how to live, vote, eat shit what ever.
One more thing I worry about is billions of dollars wasted on a war, a terrorist country but yet we allow them to cut programs in school and pay teachers shit, you dont worry about this at all do you? it plays right along with growing a country full of idiots.
Although voting is certainly a personal thing it is not an invasive of ones personal life to ask a simple question "who are you voting for and why?"
The reason, I believe, people like blown can't answer my question on a civil basis is because they are very convinced that anybody but Bush is their guy! Why because they have an absence of real convictions based in values and or philosophy. That is why it is so easy for them to support kerry..................he also is a man of little conviction, standards and values with the personal courage to stand up for what he beieves.
WHY BLOWN? I'll tell you why...............people like you believe in NOTHING!
For those of us that like George Bush it is because not on everything mind you, but on most things his values our like ours!
They may sound corny to vaccuums like you and John Kerry that believe in nothing. But to us America stands for all the values that have made it the most successful society the world has ever seen.
You are with out ideas or at least you are with out the ability to convey what those values and ideas really are.
You just like to start up shit and say what seems to be witty. Trust me if you really believe what you posted in this thread.............you are with out ideas and you are pathetic!

Blown 472
10-29-2004, 01:30 PM
Hummm for whom I vote for is really non of your bidness so I wont go there. Secondly I dont see how any greasy politian is going to keep our country safer.
Thirdly I dont see them doing anything about the economy as their masters tell them what is going to happen and they dont care.
Take a look at the adds they are running now, droning on about health care, didn't we hear all this shit four years ago and what has changed?? nothing but there are masses of stupid people that eat that shit up..
What I do worry about is the dumbing down of this country and the people who cant think for themselves and let the tv tell them how to live, vote, eat shit what ever.
One more thing I worry about is billions of dollars wasted on a war, a terrorist country but yet we allow them to cut programs in school and pay teachers shit, you dont worry about this at all do you? it plays right along with growing a country full of idiots.
Although voting is certainly a personal thing it is not an invasive of ones personal life to ask a simple question "who are you voting for and why?"
The reason, I believe, people like blown can't answer my question on a civil basis is because they are very convinced that anybody but Bush is their guy! Why because they have an absence of real convictions based in values and or philosophy. That is why it is so easy for them to support kerry..................he also is a man of little conviction, standards and values with the personal courage to stand up for what he beieves.
WHY BLOWN? I'll tell you why...............people like you believe in NOTHING!
For those of us that like George Bush it is because not on everything mind you, but on most things his values our like ours!
They may sound corny to vaccuums like you and John Kerry that believe in nothing. But to us America stands for all the values that have made it the most successful society the world has ever seen.
You are with out ideas or at least you are with out the ability to convey what those values and ideas really are.
You just like to start up shit and say what seems to be witty. Trust me if you really believe what you posted in this thread.............you are with out ideas and you are pathetic!
I am without ideals?? did you even read my answer? or are you so blinded by hatred you couldn't see it?

Tom Brown
10-29-2004, 01:38 PM
I am without ideals??
I normally like to board any bandwagon that's leaving the station but I'd say as a jet boat owner, you're as blinded by ideals as anyone I've ever met.

Blown 472
10-29-2004, 01:42 PM
I normally like to board any bandwagon that's leaving the station but I'd say as a jet boat owner, you're as blinded by ideas as anyone I've ever met.
Ok try to look past that part. :D :D :redface: