PDA

View Full Version : got pallets?

Mandelon
10-29-2004, 06:44 PM
I had to resist the urge to cut this guy off and hit the brakes. I passed him up on the 805 Fwy the other day.....crazy, man. Crazy.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/24pallets.jpg

Phat Matt
10-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Did he make it under that next bridge? :jawdrop:

Mandelon
10-29-2004, 06:48 PM
I made sure I was in front of him before we got there! :hammer2:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-29-2004, 06:48 PM
Wonder what sams club he stole those from??? LOL :jawdrop:

Rexone
10-29-2004, 06:49 PM
I sawr a guy just about like that on the 210 thother day, old pickup swaying back and forth like a friggin bamboo in the wind. tires bulging. I went way around him... like 2 lanes worth. :eek: :hammerhea

Some Kind Of Monster
10-29-2004, 06:50 PM
I see your pallets and raise you 50!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1683DSC04566.JPG

1Bahnerjet
10-29-2004, 06:53 PM
Crazy...
think they get 2 bucks each for those, got alot Beer there.

MsDrmr
10-29-2004, 06:55 PM
I hate it when those dumba**es do that crap. :mad:

Scream
10-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Hey man, that's $200.00 worth of pallets, probably stole them from behind a grocery store or something like that. Probably stole them from me, that bastard.
Some years back we had a pallet thief. The thief would steal a dozen or so pallets every few nights. We set up a camera and waited the bastard out. finally one night, we caught him on tape. He would climb over our back wall, pull our roll up gate up as far as it would go, it was chained down, climb back over the fence, hike around the property, climb over another fence, grab a couple of pallets, take them over to the raised gate, slide them under, he would push 4 under at a time, then retrace his route, huck the pallets over the chain link fence with concortina wire on top, and pile them on top of a shopping cart and take off. It would take this poor bastard all night long to steal less than $100.00 worth of pallets.
When the cops said they had a pretty good idea who it was, we told them to go get the sum bitch, cause we wanted to hire him. Anyone that worked that hard deserved a low paying job...
Scream

Kilrtoy
10-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Unless they lowered the price that is $400 in pallets
and a very expensive ticket for unsafe load......

Kachina26
10-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Unless they lowered the price that is $400 in pallets
and a very expensive ticket for unsafe load......
Cops are too lazy to give those kind of tickets!!!!!

BarryMac
10-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Looks like one of those guys that are runnin to TJ with a truckload of Mattress and Refrigerators, scary shit man...

switchin'addiction
10-30-2004, 09:09 PM
It is dumb asses like that who cause accidents that end up seriously injuring or killing someone.

Ziggy
10-30-2004, 10:06 PM
I see your pallets and raise you 50!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1683DSC04566.JPG
So you're the one causing me to pick up nails on my quads

TheLurker
10-30-2004, 10:44 PM
Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the picture. I was going to post a comment like yours when I got to the bottom of the thread but you beat me to it!

Sleek-Jet
10-30-2004, 10:48 PM
That looks like every high school party I ever went to. :rollside:
Steal a couple pallets from Wally world, get someone to buy a couple cases of beer, some gasoline, a match.... woohooo, small town Saturday night. :crossx:

Krazy K
10-30-2004, 11:10 PM
He's obviously doing pretty good! He's got a brand new truck!

sorry dog
10-31-2004, 10:06 AM
That's everyday stuff around here. Especially the interstates next to downtown/ghettos. Only difference is it's usually an old ford that's about to break in half between the cab and bed and it's hauling scrap appliances or watermelons. :D

a catered life
10-31-2004, 10:57 AM
Hey man, that's $200.00 worth of pallets, probably stole them from behind a grocery store or something like that. Probably stole them from me, that bastard.
Some years back we had a pallet thief. The thief would steal a dozen or so pallets every few nights. We set up a camera and waited the bastard out. finally one night, we caught him on tape. He would climb over our back wall, pull our roll up gate up as far as it would go, it was chained down, climb back over the fence, hike around the property, climb over another fence, grab a couple of pallets, take them over to the raised gate, slide them under, he would push 4 under at a time, then retrace his route, huck the pallets over the chain link fence with concortina wire on top, and pile them on top of a shopping cart and take off. It would take this poor bastard all night long to steal less than $100.00 worth of pallets.
When the cops said they had a pretty good idea who it was, we told them to go get the sum bitch, cause we wanted to hire him. Anyone that worked that hard deserved a low paying job...
Scream
all i got to say is sum bitch lmao :D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-31-2004, 11:32 AM
If you can even find that spot I would be very surprised. I always cover the pile with lots of dirt when I am done and you can bet that those nails rust out in a couple months. In short, NO I am not the guy causing you to get nails in your tires.