PDA

View Full Version : Things kids will say

MUDXPRT
10-30-2004, 06:36 AM
It's red ribbon week at school which means awareness about drugs, smoking and alcholhol, The other day my nine year olds teacher (we know her pretty well) pulled my wife aside and told her she was asking the class if they were going to pledge not to do any of these things, and my son raised his hand and said when he turns 21 he is going to drink beer at the river. Just another one of my kids acting like little Johnny !

ratso
10-30-2004, 09:38 AM
...wonder how many jaws hit the floor on that one??? :D

a catered life
10-30-2004, 09:45 AM
It's red ribbon week at school which means awareness about drugs, smoking and alcholhol, The other day my nine year olds teacher (we know her pretty well) pulled my wife aside and told her she was asking the class if they were going to pledge not to do any of these things, and my son raised his hand and said when he turns 21 he is going to drink beer at the river. Just another one of my kids acting like little Johnny !
that makes me wonder when my son will say the same thing :cry:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-30-2004, 10:12 AM
I laughed for about 10 minutes.. LMAO! :D

switchin'addiction
10-30-2004, 02:00 PM
That was one of those things that you know your not supposed to laugh at, but you just can't help it.

SHOTKALLIN
10-30-2004, 02:21 PM
at least he didn't say that when they legalize marijuana he gonna smoke a fat blunt. that would have dropped some jaws. :eek: