PDA

View Full Version : Late Breaking News From Beaumont!!!

RiverKitty
10-30-2004, 10:35 PM
:eat:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414cop1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414cop2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414cop3.jpg
(At least I made it to Parker.) :rolleyes: :cry: :mad:
Stay tuned for this and more late breaking news from Beaumont, CA!!!

Sleek-Jet
10-30-2004, 10:49 PM
OK, WTF???
I hope you're allright. :chi:

Misogynist
10-30-2004, 10:55 PM
I kinda detect a smirk on the face of the patrolman in that last pic... what's with that?... were you flashing him?.............. :confused:

RiverKitty
10-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Well, what would you do when a French Maid asks you to take your pic while your writing her out a ticket??? :idea: :D

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 05:46 AM
OK, WTF???
I hope you're allright. :chi:
There are a few different parts to the story so fasten your seatbelt!
Part I
I sold my Mountaineer earlier this year which left me with borrowing my dad's old truck. Which was cool because I got rid of a car payment and was greatful to have wheels. The last few days the truck has been acting up, trannie problems, etc.... and this morning the tire was almost flat.
Part II
A few months ago my dad and I started a carlot. He sold cars in Denver for over 30 years. Since I've moved to Kingman, the economy has not been my friend. We decided the most logical thing to do would be open our own carlot here in Kingman. I wondered why we hadn't done this sooner. We ran across a lady who managed a lot here in town but also wanted to get out of the business. We agreed on a monthly payment and set up shop! She said I could work under her Dealer License until I got my own. My dad and his friend went to the auto auctions while I stayed at the lot and thus began our inventory. Our first two weeks was outstanding. When people saw the cars coming in...they came in....in droves. It was awesome! Then a guy from the DMV showed up at the lot one day and asked me if I worked there. I said yes, I'm working under this license until I get my own. He replied, unless your on the payroll for a minimum of 23 hours per week, you are not legal to work here. Of course the lady didn't want to put us on the payroll because she was leaving the business. Made sense, but now we were stuck with all these vehicles sitting on the lot until I got my own License. Fair enough. I had already applied for my EIN (Employer Identification Number) but still needed to get the bond. Time was slowly passing by while I was running around getting all the necessary tasks done to get my own dealer's license. In the meantime, this lady goes to Germany for 3 weeks and when she get's back, she announces that she had sold the lot! And needless to say there was nothing we could do about it because we never signed a lease agreement. She basically threw us under the bus and we we're/are stuck with all this inventory. We can't change the title work or do anything with the cars until all this legal $hit is figured out.
Part III
Fast forward to today/yesterday. I asked my dad if I should use the Dodge Caravan. This was one of the vehicles sitting in limbo awaiting resolution. I knew this vehicle was reliable and I couldn't afford to break down on the road on my way to Cali...that and I was traveling by myself. I didn't want to take the truck for obvious reasons.....it is an accident waiting to happen and if it did breakdown, I probably would have been half way to the destination and all alone. He specifically warned me of the obvious legal dangers that I could get into if I was pulled over. I emphasized to him that I would drive like an angel as to avoid getting pulled over. I mean seriously, after all these years of driving and I had never been pulled over, why would I get pulled over today? Especially if I was going to be on my BEST driving behavior....right?
Almost getting to the "good part"! Ok, so now you'll understand why you needed to hear all of the above to understand how the whole thing went down last night. Dad went ahead and gave his cautious "ok" for me to take the Caravan. Sooooper! Now I have a decent set of wheels to take me on my long journey across the country so I could party with all the peeps....which I desperately needed and was so looking forward too. I spent over half the day getting ready, costume, packing, arranging transportation, mapquest, etc. Alas, I was on my way to Cali!!! So I’m cruisin’ down the road and driving like a perfect angel! I had just passed Parker and saw a cop sitting on the side of the road. No biggie, no need to panic because I knew I hadn’t done anything that would make a cop pull you over. I looked in my rearview mirror just to make sure he didn’t turn his lights on and follow me. He didn’t, so all was good, and I continued on my journey! And I’ll be SOB if a few minutes later this cop caught up with me and turned his lights on. My heart just sank as I was pulling over to the side of the road. As the cop was walking over to me, my mind was racing, trying to calculate the odds of this happening…to me….on this night. The cop proceeds to ask if I knew why I got pulled over… and of course I answered NO. He replies, “You have a headlight out on your car!!!!!!!!” And it all went downhill from there. So this cop is a “newbie” and after hearing my story he calls for assistance. Now I have TWO cops on the scene! I was there for over an hour!!! The second cop makes a dozen trips around the van with his flashlight, searching for anything suspicious. He informs me that I would not be allowed to go to Cali. but needed to bring the van back to Kingman….for obvious reasons. I ended up asking this cop if I could take his picture cause no one was gonna believe this one! I got ticketed for no insurance ($435.00 fine), knowingly driving with a fictitious plate. (The plate I took off the truck….$573.00 fine) and now have to go to a mandatory hearing. I don’t have enough money to buy food let alone pay fines. I am soooo screwed!!!
I originally wanted to title this thread, “My Life Sucks!!!” I did a lot of thinking and crying during the two hours it took me to drive home. It was kinda funny because the first song I heard after I got back into the van was, “I hate my life”. (A country/western song) In conclusion, I missed out on the party, have a debt of over $1000.00 and now have higher insurance rates to look forward too. I’m still sitting here thinking, “what are the odds”. :cry:

Misogynist
10-31-2004, 05:59 AM
They didn't impound the vehicle right on the spot and leave you at the side of the road in your costume?.......... :idea: :sqeyes:

Havasu Hangin'
10-31-2004, 05:59 AM
Don't worry about it, Kitty. Just focus on the important stuff...like getting the long-term legal stuff sorted out.
A couple months from now, you'll be laughing about the headlight that cost you $1,000. :jawdrop:

DansBlown73Nordic
10-31-2004, 06:04 AM
I would hope she can plead Insanity...... :confused:
That really sucks. The hole deal sounds like a mess.
You should have offered to take the cops to a really great party. :D

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 06:10 AM
RK, I am truley sorry to hear about your yrouble from last night :hammer2: The odds were not in your favor I guess. Not to mention your dad can say I told you so :2purples:
We need to start a Kitty fund
I better order a few more items to help you out :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
10-31-2004, 06:28 AM
RK. I can not believe that all over a head light. WTF!
Go to court and hopefully the judge will reduce the fees.
Good luck to you.
Sorry this happened.

1Bahnerjet
10-31-2004, 07:14 AM
Bummer...
hey, you wouldn't have a second lot in Gilroy would you ? Bought my Daughter a car there, she drove it for 2 months then a Friendly Police Officer informed her that her License Plate didn't match the vin # of the Car. No Ticket, No fine & when I called the Dealer he had the Right Plates & wanted to install them for me.
Somehow I'm wondering if this story is making you feel any Better...
Hope things work out for you Though. :clover: :clover: :clover: (a little Luck for you)

Mandelon
10-31-2004, 07:17 AM
You should've led them on a high speed chase all the way to Frenchie's. Sorry to hear of your bad luck...that really sucks. :frown:

Evo22
10-31-2004, 08:16 AM
that totally sucks RK go to court and hopefully the judge will reduce some of the fines ...where do we donate to the kitty fund :D

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 08:20 AM
Mel was looking for the getto booty and never found it!!!??? :umm: :2purples: :cool:

mike37
10-31-2004, 08:36 AM
I'm thinking you got lucky
lucky you didn't get stopped in Cali you would be in jail
car impounded and looking at 3 times the fines

Performance 19
10-31-2004, 09:39 AM
Absolutely correct...see, there is a brighter side to every situation. But, sorry to hear what happened...Jim

Windy
10-31-2004, 09:40 AM
Poor Kitty...that sux :confused:

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 09:42 AM
that totally sucks RK go to court and hopefully the judge will reduce some of the fines ...where do we donate to the kitty fund :D
Try her site
RiverKitty (http://www.riverkitty.com/)

73kona455
10-31-2004, 10:40 AM
hang in there kitty things will get better..sorry you had such a bad time...

PHX ATC
10-31-2004, 11:40 AM
That sucks.
Here's to better days to follow. ;)

IN2-IN2MX
10-31-2004, 11:54 AM
Awwww :frown: . Sorry to hear that.

FRENCHIE
10-31-2004, 12:30 PM
i understand...really missed ya but hang in there1! :( :wink:

Debbolas
10-31-2004, 12:39 PM
We really missed you, everyone kept asking where you were....Well I am glad you are ok, sorry about your trouble....time for EVERYONE to order some more shits and hats and bags!!!!!

FMluvswater
10-31-2004, 12:45 PM
Damn RK, that really rots. I can understand how disappointed you musta been getting all geared to go and one little thing like a headlight wrecking your plans just like that. Dang what are the odds indeed? :squiggle:
I'm impressed you seem to be taking the let down in your stride. Attitude is so important and you've got a great one going for you. :cool:
BTW Nobody else I know would think to take a picture of the cop - that was brilliant, IMO! :cool:

JetBoatRich
10-31-2004, 01:31 PM
time for EVERYONE to order some more shits and hats and bags!!!!!
That is what I am thinking :cool:

topless
10-31-2004, 02:16 PM
I want a hat and a shirt. RK, I was so dissapointed that I didn't get to meet you last night. :umm:

PlyaPlya22
10-31-2004, 02:21 PM
I want a hat and a shirt. RK, I was so dissapointed that I didn't get to meet you last night. :umm:
Done :D

topless
10-31-2004, 02:25 PM
Done :D
You owe me more than that!

PlyaPlya22
10-31-2004, 02:26 PM
You owe me more than that!
I know we are just getting warmed up! :2purples:

Dusty Times
10-31-2004, 08:53 PM
I guess we should have made the trip to the big party in Cali so you could ride with us.
Wich car lot was it?
Hope you guys get a new one going. Let me know when you do. It's a small town (kinda our own Arizona version of Beaumont) and word of mouth is everything. Karma is also for the hag that sold the lot away from you.
Do you do any kind of logos on hats? I might need some done.

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 09:11 PM
They didn't impound the vehicle right on the spot and leave you at the side of the road in your costume?.......... :idea: :sqeyes:
Wow, I think I slept 12 hours!
Actually, the cop said he could do that AND conviscate my plate AND throw me in jail!!! :eek: But I know they believed I was telling the truth about everything so they cut me some slack. Just a good girl tryin' to do the right thing...it just happend to be illegal. :rolleyes:
Ya, I felt pretty silly in my costume! LOL! I dressed as a French Maid....Kitty Style!! :devil: It took me forever to get ready and only a few minutes to take it all off and hop into my sweats.
Even though I felt sick inside I just put on my happy mask and even took their pictures! Hehehe! :skull: I even shook their hands when I left and told them to have a happy halloween as I was doing a u-turn back to Kingman. :(
Now looking at all the pics I'm even more bummed. :cry: I was armed and ready with my camera set on "high quality" and ready to take some serious pics!
Maybe I'll hitchhike next time....is that illegal??? :confused:

Debbolas
10-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Not to worry, you are due a break............. :D

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Don't worry about it, Kitty. Just focus on the important stuff...like getting the long-term legal stuff sorted out.
A couple months from now, you'll be laughing about the headlight that cost you $1,000. :jawdrop:
Yes, I'm sure your right.
Even now I'm trying hard to focus on being positive....I must admit, it is a bit hard. :(
It's all good! :)

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 09:20 PM
I would hope she can plead Insanity...... :confused:
That really sucks. The hole deal sounds like a mess.
You should have offered to take the cops to a really great party. :D
Insanity is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! I admit I'm a, "Freak of the Industry" (It's a song)
You know whats funny, after I was driving off...that idea went thru my mind.
Guess I'll know next time! LOL!!! :D

bunny 166
10-31-2004, 09:24 PM
Oh RK, I missed you sooo much!! I wanted to meet you! You have been so sweet to me on the boards. That old witch will have her day, just you wait and see... :p Did you see my pic with Debbolas? You should have been in some too!!

Debbolas
10-31-2004, 09:26 PM
Oh RK, I missed you sooo much!! I wanted to meet you! You have been so sweet to me on the boards. That old witch will have her day, just you wait and see... :p Did you see my pic with Debbolas? You should have been in some too!!
Hey, we could photo shop her in!!! :cool:

PlyaPlya22
10-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Insanity is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! I admit I'm a, "Freak of the Industry" (It's a song)
You know whats funny, after I was driving off...that idea went thru my mind.
Guess I'll know next time! LOL!!! :D
A little Digital Underground :D

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Not to mention your dad can say I told you so :2purples:
We need to start a Kitty fund
I better order a few more items to help you out :cool:
Thanks Rich!
Other than my child support of $450 per month for 4 kids, my website is the only other income I have. Times are hard right now, but given time I think it will be a success!!! :D (keeping my fingers crossed)
I just recently went back to school fulltime for advanced webpage design and computer grahpics. :D I'm hoping to buy my own equipment for my business sometime in the future. I'm outsourcing it right now which is a bit un-nerving because I have to work on thier time schedule and sometimes they don't do the quality of work that I expect....but that's all in the future. I saw a need in our little boating community and I'm trying to combine my love for the river with my geeky background....hence my website! :D
And to all those who have ordered from me, there are not enough words I can come up with but for now...
THANK YOU for your support!!! :clover:

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 10:27 PM
I missed you too!!! :cry:
Yes! I've been checking out all the awesome pics!!! I wasn't able to go but the pics are the next closest thing to being there! I'll have to add some of them to my Friends and Family calendar. I'm thinking October would be a good month for them! :D
As for the "Old Witch", I can only hope Karma will come back full circle.

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 10:27 PM
Hey, we could photo shop her in!!! :cool:
Now there's an idea! :idea: :D

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 10:28 PM
A little Digital Underground :D
YES!!! That's the one!! You're GOOD!!!!!!!! :D

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 10:29 PM
sorry to hear of your bad luck(sounds like mine)did you get a pic of you all dressed for holo/ween for us ?
No, not one. :( But I did get a few of the cops! :D

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 10:33 PM
You should've led them on a high speed chase all the way to Frenchie's. Sorry to hear of your bad luck...that really sucks. :frown:
Thanks sweetie!
I'll know better next time! :D

PlyaPlya22
10-31-2004, 10:41 PM
RK..I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. That truly sux.. Hang in there it'll get better.

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 11:27 PM
Yes, I plan on going to court to plead my case. Looking back, I really screwed up. :( Bad Kitty! BAD KITTY!!! :mad: I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
I went ahead and added a donation link on the front page of www.riverkitty.com but honestly you should purchase something instead of donating. I would rather work for my income...it's a pride thing.
Cheers ~River (feeling pretty stupid & humbled) Kitty :notam:

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 11:36 PM
RK..I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. That truly sux.. Hang in there it'll get better.
You guys are the best second family a girl ever had!
I luv you guys....but you can't have my Bud Light! :D
Hehehe!! J/K!!! You can have it! :p
It's All Good! :D

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 11:54 PM
Mel was looking for the getto booty and never found it!!!??? :umm: :2purples: :cool:
Sorry Mel :(
Now back to my red beans and rice! :skull:
. (I get to catch up on all my posts when everyone goes to bed!) :cool:

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 11:55 PM
That's exactly what they were suppose to do....so I consider myself very lucky! :clover:

RiverKitty
10-31-2004, 11:59 PM
We really missed you, everyone kept asking where you were....Well I am glad you are ok, sorry about your trouble....time for EVERYONE to order some more shits and hats and bags!!!!!
LMAO!!! $hits??? Deb, are you tryin' to be a comedian again??? :idea: :p
(Yes, I know it was a typo...but a helluva funny one at that!) :D
Thanks Girlfriend! (In my best ghetto voice) I LUV YA LONG TIME!!!!

Rexone
11-01-2004, 12:51 AM
Hey RK what type of shits do you sell?
I suspect Hammerdown and Tom may be interested in these types of products. Just a hunch.

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Hey RK what type of shits do you sell?
I suspect Hammerdown and Tom may be interested in these types of products. Just a hunch.
Hehehe! (He said $hits!!!) :D
Well hook a girl up brotha!!! :D
Ya want me to add your website to my links page on my website? :idea:

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Damn RK, that really rots. I can understand how disappointed you musta been getting all geared to go and one little thing like a headlight wrecking your plans just like that. Dang what are the odds indeed? :squiggle:
I'm impressed you seem to be taking the let down in your stride. Attitude is so important and you've got a great one going for you. :cool:
BTW Nobody else I know would think to take a picture of the cop - that was brilliant, IMO! :cool:
FM you always have such an eloquent response. It must be the writer in you! Hehehe! Yes, I took their picture! Pretty classic, eh? You should have seen their faces when I asked for their permission. That's why that one cop is giggling in one of the photo's. I told him to smile! LMAO!!! I brought two visors with me that I was gonna give away at the party to the 2nd and 3rd runner ups. I knew that wasn't gonna happen so I asked them if they had daughters....but they didn't. I don't think these would have looked good on them.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414Kitten.jpg
Guess I'll save em' for next time!

hoolign
11-01-2004, 01:21 AM
Ya know...for a teacher....?
:jawdrop: :hammer2: :hammer2:

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 01:29 AM
Ya know, I was actually looking forward to finally meeting you too! I think we would have had a great time partying together. This party should have won an award for the "Party of the Year"!!! I'm soooo bummed I missed it...you have no idea!!! I guess I'll have to wait till next year...which will hopefully be when French throws his New Years Eve Party!!! :D I'll be hitchhiking to that one! :skull: :p
Serioulsy, if ya want a hat or shirt, pm me and I'll hook ya up! I have a few links on the site that actually work for ordering but it's far from being done.
I'm working on another pic for the RK shirts....some of the guys have requested a "sexier" one. Got any ideas? I was thinking of my original black panther with a bikini clad sexy chick ...but I still haven't figured out the background. Should it be a tropical jungle or river or ??? What do you think?

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 01:40 AM
I guess we should have made the trip to the big party in Cali so you could ride with us.
Which car lot was it?
Hope you guys get a new one going. Let me know when you do. It's a small town (kinda our own Arizona version of Beaumont) and word of mouth is everything. Karma is also for the hag that sold the lot away from you.
Sheesh!!! Now ya tell me! :rolleyes: So really, this is YOUR fault! :idea: J/K!!! :D
I'll pm ya the name of the carlot. Not sure I wanted to defame anyones character....not that she had one to begin with. :mad: I decided to scrap the carlot idea. I just got so burned out over this whole dealio. I still may have to get my wholesale license because I can't have all those cars put in my name. As a consumer, you're only allowed to sell 3 per year...and that will not work for me. As soon as this whole deal is over, I'll just pedal these used cars off to carlots. Now my goal is just to focus on my website.
Send me your logo and I'll see what I can do with it. :D
. Ok, I think I'm all caught up now on my responses....now time to hit the books! :D

Mrs.HLB
11-01-2004, 08:33 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles. That really sucks!! Glad you made it home safely. They saw a pretty girl dressed up and wanted to check you out!!

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 08:36 AM
S H I R T S .................I meant shirts, not shits, sorry.................... :redface:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Well, we definitely need some hats. I guess this is a good time to place an order. Sorry about your bad luck RK. :frown: Next year will be a great year. Sportin' Wood keeps tellin' me, so it must be true!

Keithb87
11-01-2004, 12:08 PM
RK check your PM.. :D

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 12:10 PM
RK check your PM.. :D
Got It!
Thanks Sweetie! Your a doll! :D

PowellScooter
11-01-2004, 12:40 PM
R.K. please check your pm, PowellScooter

lucky
11-01-2004, 12:57 PM
DAM R-K SORRY YA GOT STROKED THE WRONG WAY :( YA SHOULD HAVE KICKED HIM IN THE JUNK - THAT WOULD HAVE BEENNN PURRRRRRRR FECT :notam: :D SRY SWEETS

hoolign
11-01-2004, 02:26 PM
S H I R T S .................I meant shirts, not shits, sorry.................... :redface:
Really ...Uh OH...I wonder if FED EX will return the 4 samples I sent RK???? :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
11-01-2004, 03:00 PM
FM you always have such an eloquent response. It must be the writer in you! Hehehe! Yes, I took their picture! Pretty classic, eh? You should have seen their faces when I asked for their permission. That's why that one cop is giggling in one of the photo's. I told him to smile! LMAO!!! I brought two visors with me that I was gonna give away at the party to the 2nd and 3rd runner ups. I knew that wasn't gonna happen so I asked them if they had daughters....but they didn't. I don't think these would have looked good on them.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414Kitten.jpg
Guess I'll save em' for next time!
Oh I don't know RK I think you missed a money making blackmail scheme right there! :D In your get up you probably could have charmed them into humoring you and letting you take their pic wearing the hat and voila ticket paid for! :D :wink: I'm already picturing it ... oh photchop gurus, where are you? :idea: If I had the skills I'd try it RK just for shirts and giggles. ;)
PS Deb of all your typing and spelling oopsies "shits" is my fave one! Love and hugs to ya, girl! :D

Tom Brown
11-01-2004, 03:09 PM
I suspect Hammerdown and Tom may be interested in these types of products.
I don't know about HD but I'm interested. I'll send you PM, RK. :cool:
BTW, I'm sorry about your trouble. You should have done the cop.

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Dusty,
Here is a logo I just got thru doing for Casean:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414SCC1.jpg
This is what their original logo looked like:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/414scc_logo.GIF
I think it turned out pretty nice!
Send me your logo and I'll see what I can come up with!
Cheers ~RiverKitty :D

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 09:16 PM
I don't know about HD but I'm interested. I'll send you PM, RK. :cool:
BTW, I'm sorry about your trouble. You should have done the cop.
LMFAO!!! :D
How come I never think of these things until "after" it's all over!!!???
Next time I will call you on the cell phone and ask for your advice while it's happening! :skull:
You guys are crackin' me up!
FM...I'm workin' on it! :devil:

Mrs. casean
11-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Pretty nice??? It's great! I am very pleased w/ it RK! Great job and thanks again! Can't wait to see the rest in the other colors!

bunny 166
11-01-2004, 09:18 PM
That looks so good RK!! You are one talented kitty :)

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 09:20 PM
~MEOW~ ~PURRRRRRRR~ :D :p <---Lick!!! :)

THATJEFFGUY
11-01-2004, 09:23 PM
Thanks Rich!
Other than my child support of $450 per month for 4 kids, my website is the only other income I have. Times are hard right now, but given time I think it will be a success!!! :D (keeping my fingers crossed)
I just recently went back to school fulltime for advanced webpage design and computer grahpics. :D I'm hoping to buy my own equipment for my business sometime in the future. I'm outsourcing it right now which is a bit un-nerving because I have to work on thier time schedule and sometimes they don't do the quality of work that I expect....but that's all in the future. I saw a need in our little boating community and I'm trying to combine my love for the river with my geeky background....hence my website! :D
And to all those who have ordered from me, there are not enough words I can come up with but for now...
THANK YOU for your support!!! :clover:
So RK..do you design and/or promote websites ? PM me...I just may have a little work for you ! And $450 C/S for (4) kids ??? You need to make a court date, that's WAY too low !!

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 09:46 PM
So RK..do you design and/or promote websites ? PM me...I just may have a little work for you ! And $450 C/S for (4) kids ??? You need to make a court date, that's WAY too low !!
Hey Jeff...got your pm...and now you have one! :D
I know your right but I am so burned out on going back to court. I just don't have it in me right now. I'm a lover, not a fighter...I just can't take all the emotional drama that goes along with it. What tangled webs we weave! :eek: Actually, I'm pretty happy I'm getting that! He hasn't paid c/s since we got divorced and owes over $70K in back child support. This is only my 4th month of ever receiving c/s since 1993, so I consider myself pretty lucky! And he's only paying that because he has to...it's called parol! :rolleyes:
Oh well, it's all good! :D

topless
11-01-2004, 09:55 PM
Hey Jeff...got your pm...and now you have one! :D
I know your right but I am so burned out on going back to court. I just don't have it in me right now. I'm a lover, not a fighter...I just can't take all the emotional drama that goes along with it. What tangled webs we weave! :eek: Actually, I'm pretty happy I'm getting that! He hasn't paid c/s since we got divorced and owes over $70K in back child support. This is only my 4th month of ever receiving c/s since 1993, so I consider myself pretty lucky! And he's only paying that because he has to...it's called parol! :rolleyes:
Oh well, it's all good! :D
I so can relate and feel for you. My ex owes 140,000.00 in back support. They just recently caught up with him so now he's taking ME back to court to get it lowered. What he doesn't know is that even if I don't show up, it will stay the same because of the fact that they can take 50% of what he makes. He also doesn't know that I have a lean on his house. I don't really want him broke, but I also don't think my kids should suffer because of his lack of responsibility. Good luck girl, this is NOT FUN! :confused:

THATJEFFGUY
11-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Damn that's one of my biggest pet peeves..Dead Beat Dads....grow up and be responsible !!

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 10:24 PM
I so can relate and feel for you. My ex owes 140,000.00 in back support. They just recently caught up with him so now he's taking ME back to court to get it lowered. What he doesn't know is that even if I don't show up, it will stay the same because of the fact that they can take 50% of what he makes. He also doesn't know that I have a lean on his house. I don't really want him broke, but I also don't think my kids should suffer because of his lack of responsibility. Good luck girl, this is NOT FUN! :confused:
Wow! I guess we have more in common than we realized!
I think my kids have definantely suffered...only financially. No Christmas', etc....but we have a lot of love in our here in our little cave. They are the only wonderful things I have to show for my life thus far...and that is the most important thing in life...family. :D

topless
11-01-2004, 10:33 PM
Wow! I guess we have more in common than we realized!
I think my kids have definantely suffered...only financially. No Christmas', etc....but we have a lot of love in our here in our little cave. They are the only wonderful things I have to show for my life thus far...and that is the most important thing in life...family. :D
My kids are so great. My son went to live with his dad in Nov.last year and called me right before Christmas wanting to move home. I made him finish the school year out there. (That was hard because I wanted him home.) He came home in July and said he never wants to go back. That was the hardest thing I ever did letting him go but at the same time, I didn't want him to resent me for not letting him. Yes, financially they suffered but they also understood. They are 12 and 14 and like you, are the most important things to me. Oh wait, I think you take more showers than me. LOL :D

Some Kind Of Monster
11-01-2004, 11:26 PM
Pm Rk :)

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Ok FM!!! This is for you....oh and Titties & Beer!!! :skull:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414RKnCop.jpg
LMAO!!! :D

topless
11-01-2004, 11:46 PM
You slut! ...............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 11:46 PM
Oh wait, I think you take more showers than me. LOL :D
Yes, I'm sure that much is true!!! :skull:
I LIKE being CLEAN!!! :p
The joys of being single! :rolleyes: :D

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 11:47 PM
You slut! ...............LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! They reduced my fine and didn't send me to jail!!!
But I did have fun playing with the handcuffs!!! :devil:

topless
11-01-2004, 11:50 PM
Hey! They reduced my fine and didn't send me to jail!!!
But I did have fun playing with the handcuffs!!! :devil:
I bet you did! I should have gotten a DUI after the Beaumont bash but being dressed like the hooker I was, they let me go. :hammer2: I should have stayed at the party and passed out!

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 11:55 PM
I always have a blanket & pillow in the car just in case I can't find a place to crash....and I certainly don't need a DUI...NOW!!!!!! :2purples:

topless
11-02-2004, 12:00 AM
Me either. I have too many friends that have them. I was smart though, I took the keys out of the ignition because even if the car isn't running, you can get a DUI if the keys are in. I really think they just felt sorry for me. (Thank GOD)

FMluvswater
11-02-2004, 12:25 AM
Ok FM!!! This is for you....oh and Titties & Beer!!! :skull:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414RKnCop.jpg
LMAO!!! :D
OMG!! I Love it!!! Fabulous job RK!! :D :D :D I think you should print it and flash it to him at court (no don't but it's a fun thought ain't it? ;) ) ! :D

RiverKitty
11-02-2004, 12:30 AM
OMG!! I Love it!!! Fabulous job RK!! :D :D :D I think you should print it and flash it to him at court (no don't but it's a fun thought ain't it? ;) ) ! :D
A little blackmale, eh??? :idea:
Ya just gotta love photochopping!!! :D :p

FMluvswater
11-02-2004, 12:56 AM
A little blackmale, eh??? :idea:
Ya just gotta love photochopping!!! :D :p
Blackmail? A lil humiliation maybe ... you go up to him (waving the picture around) and just gush over how wonderful it was of him to pose for you like that wearing the RiverKitten visor! (Don't do that either! We're just having fun thoughts here! :D )

RiverKitty
11-02-2004, 01:00 AM
I know silly girl!!!
I live in a fantasy world MOST of the time!!! Hehehe!!!! :D :p

PlyaPlya22
11-02-2004, 01:05 AM
I bet you did! I should have gotten a DUI after the Beaumont bash but being dressed like the hooker I was, they let me go. :hammer2: I should have stayed at the party and passed out!
I agree!

FMluvswater
11-02-2004, 01:07 AM
I know silly girl!!!
I live in a fantasy world MOST of the time!!! Hehehe!!!! :D :p
Hey I'm just covering my hiney! :D I would never incite someone to do anything that could be so much as misunderstood as doing something illegal!