PDA

View Full Version : Home from Lake James

dreamsicle
10-31-2004, 01:46 PM

Huffer
10-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Great time really enjoyed the trip our evening trip was just killer,the air plane under the bridge really topped it off!Sure i'll be seeing you again soon!

shirkey4750
10-31-2004, 07:43 PM
The WV crew just got home. Have to thank all the NC crew for another wonderful weekend. Tim did an awesome job on the T-shirts, and the man cooked all weekend. The dinner Sat. night and the breakfast Sunday morning was too good. I think everyone there had a speciality dish.

ME-678
11-01-2004, 07:01 AM
Had a great time, food was terrific.
I especially had a super time Sunday
really loved all of the [free] rides,was
impressed with every boat I was in.
Looking forward to next time.
Thanks everyone
Paul

Liquid Invader
11-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Got home early sunday. Sorry about bailing out early. I had a great time with everyone, very good fellowship.
I was sick to my stomach sunday. I didn't want to have a big stink on the island. Probably had to do with the severe ass kicking i got from Stoker Steve on saturday. I know it wasn't all that good food. I should have stopped on about 4 plates. It was great people.
Later 383

Jr Jetter
11-01-2004, 01:40 PM
What a great weekend....
The people (what an amazing and great group), the boats (everywhere you looked, ***boats !!), the food (Tim is the man !!), and the amazing weather !!! Could it have been much better ? Only if it could have lasted longer than it did !!! Took forever to get here, then time passed so quickly once there.
Was great to meet more new people, I look forward to meeting everyone again. Thanks to all that made the trek. For those who couldnt make it this time, see you next time.... its only going to get better and better.

Lady Warhawk
11-01-2004, 02:00 PM
We made it home today a little before 5PM. Had a wonderful time, and was good to put some faces with the names. The weather, water, and people couldn't have been better. Saw some purty awesome boats :2purples:
Look forward to the next get together.
Monica

travis hathaway
11-01-2004, 03:17 PM
:) We had a great time and ate too much good food. Was great to see everyone and some that we hadn't seen before(Steve in rediculously fast stoker and guy in the silver and grey sunkist with mouse on dash and not to forget the body builders)h'mm. Kathy got the last roost in at Bridge Boat Ramp and she and I had breakfast with Tina and Tim this gorgeous morning at the cabin. We got home around 5pm. Looking foward to a Winter Video and Picture Party. Let's do it again! :crossx: