PDA

View Full Version : Paging the Twins, Dan and Darin

MudPumper
10-31-2004, 08:32 PM
I was wondering how your roommate was doing. Let me know what's up.

flat broke
10-31-2004, 11:01 PM
I was wondering how your roommate was doing. Let me know what's up.
I think they were in Glamis this weekend, additionally, I'm not sure if they've been posting on here lately. Worst case scenario, you can swing by Eldorado park on Tuesday evening. I have a sneeking suspiscion that they'll be there. ;)
Chris

MudPumper
11-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah I know they don't post much here and I don't even know their screenname. I was in Glamis this weekend and came across a guy who crashed about 1am in the middle of the Dunes. My buddies and I stop to help and after talking to one of the guys there for about 30 min in the dark his voice sounded very familiar. I asked him what his name was and if he had a twin brother, it hit him at that moment that he recognized me too. Anyway their roommate, I think his name is Sean, crashed pretty bad and took a helicopter ride out of the desert. He didn't have any feeling below his chest and couldn't move his legs. I want to find out how he is doing. It was their roommates first time ever riding a quad and they brought him out there and were pretty torn up over it, especially Darin because he saw him crash. Anyway if anybody knows how to get a hold of them and can let me know I would appreciate it.

hack job
11-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Yeah I know they don't post much here and I don't even know their screenname. I was in Glamis this weekend and came across a guy who crashed about 1am in the middle of the Dunes. My buddies and I stop to help and after talking to one of the guys there for about 30 min in the dark his voice sounded very familiar. I asked him what his name was and if he had a twin brother, it hit him at that moment that he recognized me too. Anyway their roommate, I think his name is Sean, crashed pretty bad and took a helicopter ride out of the desert. He didn't have any feeling below his chest and couldn't move his legs. I want to find out how he is doing. It was their roommates first time ever riding a quad and they brought him out there and were pretty torn up over it, especially Darin because he saw him crash. Anyway if anybody knows how to get a hold of them and can let me know I would appreciate it.
mike check your pm's