PDA

View Full Version : how many ????

plaster dave
10-31-2004, 09:19 PM
How many trick or treaters did you get?
I just moved in to a new house in the summer and wasn't sure how many kids we would get, shit I had to run to the store for more candy. :boxed:

Kilrtoy
10-31-2004, 09:23 PM
REALLY.
I live down the street dave and had ZERO. Then again when it got dark we were out and got home an hour later.....

Debbolas
10-31-2004, 09:25 PM
We had about 40 kids....I buy the big candy bars for our local kids :cool:
Last year (after the fire) we had like 12 kids, so this was an improvement.
Happy Halloween!!!

plaster dave
10-31-2004, 09:29 PM
We had about 40 kids....I buy the big candy bars for our local kids :cool:
Last year (after the fire) we had like 12 kids, so this was an improvement.
Happy Halloween!!!
See I like your stlye I buy the good candy to. :D
Kilrtoy yea I had like almost a 100 kids it was cool. :D
It looks like you guys had fun at the party. :D

Debbolas
10-31-2004, 09:30 PM
See I like your stlye I buy the good candy to. :D
Kilrtoy yea I had like almost a 100 kids it was cool. :D
It looks like you guys had fun at the party. :D
It was a great party!
Well, remember when you were a kid, and you went to a house that gave out the big candy bars, and how excited you were?!?! :D

plaster dave
10-31-2004, 09:32 PM
I know thats why I buy the candy not my girl. :rollside:

Boozer
I gave out about 120 Full size Butterfingers and ran out so I started handing out handfuls of the fun size stuff. I figure we got about 120 kids :2purples: :eek: :2purples:

Debbolas
I gave out about 120 Full size Butterfingers and ran out so I started handing out handfuls of the fun size stuff. I figure we got about 120 kids :2purples: :eek: :2purples:
You!!!
ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! :D

Boozer
10-31-2004, 09:41 PM
You!!!
ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!! :D
Yeah I didnt catch on to it until it was to late. There were kids changing costumes and coming back a second time maybe even a 3rd.

plaster dave
10-31-2004, 09:43 PM
Yeah I didnt catch on to it until it was to late. There were kids changing costumes and coming back a second time maybe even a 3rd.
ROFL I would of done that to you had the good shit. :D

JetBoatRich
11-01-2004, 04:21 AM
We gave out a couple huge bowls of candy and treats :cool: the kids looked grat last night :cool:

Huckleberry
11-01-2004, 05:02 AM
We had so many we ran out of candy! I hate it when you get the van-loads full of the barrio dwellers coming to your neighborhood to trick or treat. I thought the idea was to trick or treat where you live, not five miles from home.

plaster dave
11-01-2004, 01:17 PM
We had so many we ran out of candy! I hate it when you get the van-loads full of the barrio dwellers coming to your neighborhood to trick or treat. I thought the idea was to trick or treat where you live, not five miles from home.
Oh who cares it's for the kids. :D

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 01:19 PM
I like doing the candybars too but I buy the snack size. We probably had over 100, (unless the mr ate most of it while I was out with the little one)

switchin'addiction
11-01-2004, 01:34 PM
We had some real troopers. It was raining hard (almost 3" yesterday), but we still had probably 50 - 60. Lots of candy left over, I made my wife take it to work so I didn't start eating it.

OutCole'd
11-01-2004, 01:47 PM
That has got to be the worst thing about Vegas. We get about 10 kids if were lucky.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2004, 01:52 PM
I wish we got trick-or-treaters :frown: That's the bummer about living in the boondocks. We go to our friends that live in the "city." We take a couple of bags to contribute to their pot and use their neighbors. So, to answer the question . . . zero. :p

nodigg
11-01-2004, 01:55 PM
Same here! ZERO! There are some good and some BAD things about living in a sheltered invironment like we do. (Damn AARP gates!) :eek: :wink:

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 01:57 PM
Our kids decorated the house and the front yard then made plans to go parties and while mom was taking them to wherever, I'm stuck handing out the candy, the guy across the street always does something with his garage and it's a neighborhood tradition thats caught on so we get the kids coming from there, so i'd say easily 100 plus, nice to more "little" kids this year, last year it was just middle school kids and some older kids, all looked the same, like they were on the way to a Punk concert ..... not real sure if they were in costume either :rollside: .
Gave out tons of Pixie Sticks and bubble gum, glad the winds came up i didn't have to clean the candy wrappers off the front yard!!!
MVG

BarryMac
11-01-2004, 02:03 PM
I had probably 30 kids and three moms, yep that's right three Mom's with costumes and their own candy bags. I personally thought, "White Trash"...

OutCole'd
11-01-2004, 02:07 PM
I had probably 30 kids and three moms, yep that's right three Mom's with costumes and their own candy bags. I personally thought, "White Trash"...
The Dad for across the street came over with his kids, he was dressed like a pirate. I'm not sure what was going on in this guys head. :confused:

68campbell
11-01-2004, 02:07 PM
I had absolutely no trick-or-treaters. Just because I live on a hill and its about .25 miles between houses doesn't excuse the laziness of todays youth. I used to walk in the snow, up hill, both ways for 10 miles to get a crappy snack sized Almond Joy...and I was greatful.

CEO
11-01-2004, 03:51 PM
We went out @6 came home about 7:30 and 2 sets of kids showed up. Thank God Wifey purchased all that candy

FMluvswater
11-01-2004, 03:57 PM
I had absolutely no trick-or-treaters. Just because I live on a hill and its about .25 miles between houses doesn't excuse the laziness of todays youth. I used to walk in the snow, up hill, both ways for 10 miles to get a crappy snack sized Almond Joy...and I was greatful.
LMAO! :D ... Nice!
I didn't have any trick or treaters. Neighborhood I live in is not child-friendly to put it mildly. :notam: