IN2-IN2MX
10-31-2004, 10:15 PM
Oh thank goodness. Maybe I can go to this one. :cry:

Kilrtoy
10-31-2004, 10:16 PM
YES and NO SINGLE MEN, UNLESS THE ARE HB MEMBERS

IN2-IN2MX
10-31-2004, 10:17 PM
:confused: Were single men coming out of the woodworks last night to go to Frenchie's?

Kilrtoy
10-31-2004, 10:25 PM
This is just one of the fools that cant keep his hands to himself and ruins a bunch of girls having fun....
http://www.mukaikussin.com/boattrippers/images/rich/1.jpg

Phat Matt
10-31-2004, 10:30 PM
This is just one of the fools that cant keep his hands to himself and ruins a bunch of girls having fun....
Are you talking about the one on the right, or the left?

Kilrtoy
10-31-2004, 10:33 PM
LOL, That was a good one FRENCHIE JR.
I think you know.....

Phat Matt
10-31-2004, 10:44 PM
LOL, That was a good one FRENCHIE JR.
I think you know.....
Yeah, that guy in the lab coat doesn't think sometimes. :wink: :D And who invited him anyway? :hammerhea

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 02:08 AM
:confused: Were single men coming out of the woodworks last night to go to Frenchie's?
AND I MISSSSSSSSSSED IT!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry, Kilr! ALL SINGLE MEN ARE INVITED!!!!!!!! :mad: :D

RiverKitty
11-01-2004, 02:10 AM
LMFAO!!! That is CLASSIC!!!
As for the Doctor....... :eek: I can't even imagine what kind of miracles he can work with that tounge!!! :2purples: :skull: :D
Ok, so when's the next PAAAARTAY??????? :confused:

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 05:56 AM
hey if it wasnt for those drunk ass hands there would have been hardly any pics of cindy's g -string on twister!!!!! :p

Mrs. Restless22
11-01-2004, 06:33 AM
Yes...throw another!
And bring the whip cream so me and hubby can try and make it this time :redface: :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-01-2004, 06:35 AM
YES and NO SINGLE MEN, UNLESS THE ARE HB MEMBERS
I agree. :burningm: :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 07:37 AM
LMFAO!!! That is CLASSIC!!!
As for the Doctor....... :eek: I can't even imagine what kind of miracles he can work with that tounge!!! :2purples: :skull: :D
Ok, so when's the next PAAAARTAY??????? :confused:
iwas so f'd up it would a had to have been a miracle to get it to work at that point!!
I still dont remember how i got to bed!!?? i guess it was like4:30 nicki said.
I am told my super friendly drunk love came out, as i kissed....phatt matt, dexman, dho, mel (sya) on the cheek nicki said!!! :eek: but barely remember this one!! :rolleyes:
SHe asked me how those two ciggars tasted!!?? :eek: anyone who knows me knows im adamant against smoking...at least for myself..but it guess i broke that rule also!! oh well it was a party after all and i had sweat time thanx to all....and best of all no hangover!!!!! :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-01-2004, 07:51 AM
No hangover here either, just dragging all fricken day yesterday and today. lol :devil: :D

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 07:57 AM
No hangover here either, just dragging all fricken day yesterday and today. lol :devil: :D
Same here shit we fell asleep at 6 :eek: and had to hit the road at 730 :2purples: iwas definately dragging ass :hammerhea

PlyaPlya22
11-01-2004, 09:28 AM
iwas so f'd up it would a had to have been a miracle to get it to work at that point!!
I am told my super friendly drunk love came out, as i kissed....phatt matt, dexman, dho, mel (sya) on the cheek nicki said!!! :eek: but barely remember this one!! :rolleyes:
SHe asked me how those two ciggars tasted!!?? :eek: anyone who knows me knows im adamant against smoking...at least for myself..but it guess i broke that rule also!! oh well it was a party after all and i had sweat time thanx to all....and best of all no hangover!!!!! :D
Frenchie...those cigars were quite tasty brotha!!! And yes you were issuiing out the love....But that's the way it is in Beaumont!!!

Phat Matt
11-01-2004, 09:34 AM
I forgot about that. You came behind the DJ booth and told me, "you know how I know I'm drunk?" I said how and you kissed me. :2purples: At least the tongue didn't come out. :supp: :D

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 09:40 AM
I forgot about that. You came behind the DJ booth and told me, "you know how I know I'm drunk?" I said how and you kissed me. :2purples: At least the tongue didn't come out. :supp: :D
see im not the only one who forgot!!! i just got love for my close peoples man!! :jawdrop: :hammer2: :cool:

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 09:40 AM
Frenchie...those cigars were quite tasty brotha!!! And yes you were issuiing out the love....But that's the way it is in Beaumont!!!
im a lover you know!!! :p :rollside: