Mr & Mrs Kilroty ;)
SYA
Frenchie & Mrs
Phatt Matt and Goldilocks
Roxysnow and Mrs-Thank you soo much for the ride your a life saver :D
Topless
Force26
DHO and Mrs
And i am sure their was a bunch more but Mrs Frenchies mom gave me too many shots :hammerhea :D

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Some peeps on the boards i can name a few
Mr & Mrs Scuba ;)
Mr & Mrs Kilroty ;)
SYA
Frenchie & Mrs
Topless
Force26
DHO and Mrs
And i am sure their was a bunch more but Mrs Frenchies mom gave me too many shots :hammerhea :D
and ya know you were loving her for it!!!!! :p wish we could have chatted a little more and gotten to know ya a little better....was hard to make rounds and talk to all my peoples who came...always is!!! but if youd a gone on our boat(rmember the invite) ;) a few weeks back that weekend with us....well there will be other times!!!....ill keep ya up to date on future dealios!!!...'L' ;)

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 08:15 AM
Me! & Scream
I think I introduced you to Mrs. Dreamer...........
I enjoyed meeting:
Mrs. RaceCarHotShoe & her friend
Mrs. Dreamer
Topless
Boozer & Sunshine
Spot (the blonde wigged one)& his girl
Dexman & Wife
Force 26 (didn't recognise him with his skipper girth)
Gilligan (in charge of ICE) :D
The Scuba's
Kilrtoy & Mrs. Kilrtoy
Dry Heat Only and his wife (what a sweetheart)
Plya Plya
SYA (you have the most beautiful eyes!!)
Goldi & Phat Matt (of course)
our hosts Frenchie & Mrs.
Mrs. Frenchies family was cool....I had an awesome conversation with the guy dressed like "Jack" about Douglas Fairbanks, old movies, Hunter S Thompson, Bob Fosse and Led Zeppelin. Not the conversation I expected to have at a Hot Boat Halloween Party... :D
Dr. Fenix & his wife
I think that is it, I had the advantage (?) of being the DD, so I stopped drinking after 10pm. So I think I remember more than if Scream was the DD, and the next party .......IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HIS TURN!!!!!!!!!!
lol :D
Great to meet everyone!
Topless and I have decided to "share" Tom Brown :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-01-2004, 08:28 AM
"Nice to meet you Mainevents"
And of course everyone else we met. Tooooooooo Many to list. :cool: :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 08:33 AM
lmao now that was classic :devil:

SCUBA STEVE
11-01-2004, 08:53 AM
lmao now that was classic :devil:
Goodtimes! :D

Phat Matt
11-01-2004, 09:27 AM
Some peeps on the boards i can name a few
Mr & Mrs Scuba ;)
Mr & Mrs Kilroty ;)
SYA
Frenchie & Mrs
Topless
Force26
DHO and Mrs
I still owe you another cd! :D

bunny 166
11-01-2004, 09:28 AM
All of you guys are sooo fun and nice and we loved meeting all of you!! Now we all need to keep working on Plya to have the New Years party at his house!!... :D :D bunny

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 09:42 AM
All of you guys are sooo fun and nice and we loved meeting all of you!! Now we all need to keep working on Plya to have the New Years party at his house!!... :D :D bunny
someone will have one for sure!!! ;) :p

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 09:50 AM
Me! & Scream
I think I introduced you to Mrs. Dreamer...........
I enjoyed meeting:
Mrs. RaceCarHotShoe & her friend
Mrs. Dreamer
Topless
Boozer & Sunshine
Spot (the blonde wigged one)& his girl
Dexman & Wife
Force 26 (didn't recognise him with his skipper girth)
Gilligan (in charge of ICE) :D
The Scuba's
Kilrtoy & Mrs. Kilrtoy
Dry Heat Only and his wife (what a sweetheart)
Plya Plya
SYA (you have the most beautiful eyes!!)
Goldi & Phat Matt (of course)
our hosts Frenchie & Mrs.
Mrs. Frenchies family was cool....I had an awesome conversation with the guy dressed like "Jack" about Douglas Fairbanks, old movies, Hunter S Thompson, Bob Fosse and Led Zeppelin. Not the conversation I expected to have at a Hot Boat Halloween Party... :D
Dr. Fenix & his wife
I think that is it, I had the advantage (?) of being the DD, so I stopped drinking after 10pm. So I think I remember more than if Scream was the DD, and the next party .......IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HIS TURN!!!!!!!!!!
lol :D
Great to meet everyone!
yes you did introduce us....you were a doll Deb, there were a lot of people that I met because of you, I thank you.

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 10:03 AM
yes you did introduce us....you were a doll Deb, there were a lot of people that I met because of you, I thank you.
hey girl....im glad ya came after all got to meet alot of peeps and see how we run it!!! arent ya gald now!!! :wink:

topless
11-01-2004, 10:18 AM
hey girl....im glad ya came after all got to meet alot of peeps and see how we run it!!! arent ya gald now!!! :wink:
I MADE her go!!!!

FRENCHIE
11-01-2004, 10:20 AM
I MADE her go!!!!
good girl!!! :cool:

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 10:21 AM
you bet hon, next year I am gonna be thinner thoug, maybe drink a bit more and do some dancin,,,you are your wife are great,,jsut gotta watch out for that "mother in law" of yours, shes dangerous :crossx:
I just can't thank you enough for all your hospitality

topless
11-01-2004, 10:36 AM
I will NOT share!!! You can't hold me to anything I said that night! :yuk:

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 11:05 AM
I will NOT share!!! You can't hold me to anything I said that night! :yuk:
:cry: Hey now!!! :cry:
Remember we were standing in the kitchen, Frenchies Mother in Law was giving you your "medicine" and you said we could share him! :rolleyes:
Come on, don't be a "Tom Brown" pig.................. :devil:

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 11:08 AM
:cry: Hey now!!! :cry:
Remember we were standing in the kitchen, Frenchies Mother in Law was giving you your "medicine" and you said we could share him! :rolleyes:
Come on, don't be a "Tom Brown" pig.................. :devil:
She may not remember, but I was there and your right, she said she would share, then she even said you could have him..see what a dose of medicine can do :devil:

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 11:10 AM
She may not remember, but I was there and your right, she said she would share, then she even said you could have him..see what a dose of medicine can do :devil:
AHAAA!!!
A witness!!!!
:D :clover: ;) ;)

topless
11-01-2004, 11:33 AM
I never said anything like that! I said I wish Tom Brown was here. You guys were just trying to give me that medicine so I wouldn't remember anything. It worked! :D

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 12:31 PM
I never said anything like that! I said I wish Tom Brown was here. You guys were just trying to give me that medicine so I wouldn't remember anything. It worked! :D
Check your PM in a bit :rollside:

topless
11-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Check your PM in a bit :rollside:
Okey Dokey :D

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 12:37 PM
we did not force anything down your throat,,the nurse did that (without much of a fight). :sqeyes:
But you did, gave that man up in a split second to Deb :mix:

Mrs. casean
11-01-2004, 12:41 PM
So I think I remember more than if Scream was the DD, and the next party .......IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO HIS TURN!!!!!!!!!!
Any talk of a Christmas Party yet? That can be his turn for DD!! :D

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 12:45 PM
we did not force anything down your throat,,the nurse did that (without much of a fight). :sqeyes:
But you did, gave that man up in a split second to Deb :mix:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
(Now, remember we had to REALLY twist her arm, The nurse helped)
LOL :D
Scream can be the DD at the Christmas Party, or I was thinking............who wants to split a limo? :D

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 12:46 PM
Okey Dokey :D
yOU'VE GOT A pm :idea: :D

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 12:47 PM
"Nice to meet you Mainevents"
And of course everyone else we met. Tooooooooo Many to list. :cool: :D
Very nice to meet you guys :idea: :D LMAO :cool:

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 12:49 PM
I still owe you another cd! :D
Why yes you do :rolleyes: but if its as good as the one you gave me I CANT WAIT :D
MANY props to phatt matt he can cut up the vinyl let me tell you :D

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 12:50 PM
Too bad you guys did not come to the after party :hammer2: :hammer2: i mean you were right next door ;)

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 12:52 PM
and ya know you were loving her for it!!!!! :p wish we could have chatted a little more and gotten to know ya a little better....was hard to make rounds and talk to all my peoples who came...always is!!! but if youd a gone on our boat(rmember the invite) ;) a few weeks back that weekend with us....well there will be other times!!!....ill keep ya up to date on future dealios!!!...'L' ;)
Definately let us know and was cool meeting you guys Had a blast thanx for having us at your casa :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
11-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Very nice to meet you guys :idea: :D LMAO :cool:
I think I am still drunk on the clear beer we had at Coco's. :cool: :devil:

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 12:55 PM
I think I am still drunk on the clear beer we had at Coco's. :cool: :devil:
Was that not the stongest beer you ever had...I think cause we were outsiders :cry: :cry: :yuk:

SCUBA STEVE
11-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Was that not the stongest beer you ever had...I think cause we were outsiders :cry: :cry: :yuk:
At least we got hooked up with Beaumont pricing when the bill came. lol :rollside: :cool:

MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 01:08 PM
At least we got hooked up with Beaumont pricing when the bill came. lol :rollside: :cool:
LMAO call me later :D

SCUBA STEVE
11-01-2004, 01:09 PM
LMAO call me later :D
Cool, hope Mrs ME answers lol :D