PDA

View Full Version : Spy Pics! Wanna see the 2007 Model Year Tahoe and Yukon?

MagicMtnDan
11-01-2004, 08:14 AM
So do I. I also want to know if GM will finally be offering the diesel in these and the Suburban/XLT and Avalanches (they better).
Unfortunately there aren't yet any details on that issue and these pics aren't very helpful with styling...
These are the very first pictures of the re-engineered and restyled Yukon and Tahoe full-size SUVs for the 2007 model year. Not much is known about the major improvements to the GMT800 SUVs, but we are expecting a hybrid version to be added to the lineup.
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7070
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7071

Boozer
11-01-2004, 08:15 AM
red X

MagicMtnDan
11-01-2004, 08:25 AM
red X
Not any more (thanks for the heads up).

Jordy
11-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Judging by the lug pattern those look like the half ton models. Hopefully (it's been talked about for a long time) they will do the necessary mods to the tranny tunnel to make the Allison fit in the 3/4 ton models. They need to step up before '07 though. I keep hearing '06, but who knows when it's going to really happen.

Havasu_Dreamin
11-01-2004, 08:35 AM
Any idea on the performance and the MPG improvements with the hybrids? Also, is this only in the half-ton models?

riverracerx
11-01-2004, 09:37 AM
rumor is also that the H2 and H2 SUT will get the diesel as soon as the new tranny is complete. The Allison won't fit in these or the Tahoe, but with GM getting so much criticism for bad gas mileage they need to get this done by '06.

cdog
11-01-2004, 09:50 AM
They are developing a 6 speed auto much like a longer version of the LE80 3/4 ton tranny. I have heard they have just finished it and are ready for production. Who know's for sure. I wonder if it will handle the Torque with our frying.

Jordy
11-01-2004, 02:44 PM
rumor is also that the H2 and H2 SUT will get the diesel as soon as the new tranny is complete. The Allison won't fit in these or the Tahoe, but with GM getting so much criticism for bad gas mileage they need to get this done by '06.
The fact is, or at least at this point in time, is that they're bringing back the H1 (the big Hummer style) and packaging that with the Duramax/Allison and ditching the H2 in favor of the H3, which will be a mid-size SUV kinda like the Envoy. ;)