PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to ROXY SNOW

Kilrtoy
11-01-2004, 10:02 AM
For getting us home, Thank you very much. It was a pleasure to meet you guys also..
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MRS. MAINEVENT
11-01-2004, 10:04 AM
I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!!
mrs. roxysnow you're the bomb for getting us back safe and thank you ;)
how's roxysnow feeling he was looking pretty tossed when we all piled in your truck :jawdrop: :D

Roxysnow
11-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Hey ya'll! this is Roxysnow! Sorry about being soo faded Saturday, I was soo F%cked up! Way, way, too many shots and Goose and Cran! I do remember meeting you all earlier that nite, it was great meeting everyone and the wives, you all looked awsome. I am sure the Mrs. will be online soon and would love to chat! We definitely got to hook up soon for drinks though or maybe a party at our pad! Goodtimes!

Kilrtoy
11-01-2004, 10:44 AM
We definitely got to hook up soon for drinks though or maybe a party at our pad! Goodtimes!
Now that could be alot of fun......

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 10:58 AM
Hey ya'll! this is Roxysnow! Sorry about being soo faded Saturday, I was soo F%cked up! Way, way, too many shots and Goose and Cran! I do remember meeting you all earlier that nite, it was great meeting everyone and the wives, you all looked awsome. I am sure the Mrs. will be online soon and would love to chat! We definitely got to hook up soon for drinks though or maybe a party at our pad! Goodtimes!
Does this mean our trip to Catalina is off?
:D :clover:

Roxysnow
11-01-2004, 11:21 AM
The Catalina trip is still on! Definitely going to be at the Yard House thereafter! Are you guys going to take the boat out to Catalina too? I am still shaky on the saltwater thing though. By the way, it was great meeting you and scream :skull: Saturday, you both looked great!