PDA

View Full Version : Got wind?

Danhercules
11-01-2004, 10:31 AM
Man its blowin out here in Norco. On trash day too. Picked up my trash 3 times already. At least I dont have to rake the leaves, they are all gettin blown away!! :D

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 10:36 AM
no just a slight breeze..so slight it knocked down a few palm trees,fences and made driving a bear

topless
11-01-2004, 12:06 PM
Man its blowin out here in Norco. On trash day too. Picked up my trash 3 times already. At least I dont have to rake the leaves, they are all gettin blown away!! :D
No shit Dan! Kept me up all night! I played dodge the trash cans taking my son to school this morning. They were all over the roads.

Tequila-John
11-01-2004, 12:08 PM
Tustin is blowing away!!!!!!!

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 12:11 PM
All my light stuff, lawn chairs trash and my boat cover are all on the south side of the yard not to mention the what has to be now three foot high sand dune up against the fence!!! Dust Control my A**!!!! Friggin city, Mrs. Drmr knows what i'm talkin about!!! Take care and batten down the hatches...... MVG

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 12:12 PM
No shit Dan! Kept me up all night! I played dodge the trash cans taking my son to school this morning. They were all over the roads.
Had to dodge tumbleweeds all the way to school this morning with my 2 girls.
Kinda makes me think i live in B'Mont!!! :D

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 12:53 PM
All my light stuff, lawn chairs trash and my boat cover are all on the south side of the yard not to mention the what has to be now three foot high sand dune up against the fence!!! Dust Control my A**!!!! Friggin city, Mrs. Drmr knows what i'm talkin about!!! Take care and batten down the hatches...... MVG
Yep I do, the wind is always blowing here in Fontucky,,when we get the winds like this I am surprised the houses and trees are still standing. It's in sane. Gotta keep the dog on the leash when I take her out,...it's like flying a kite. :D

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Yep I do, the wind is always blowing here in Fontucky,,when we get the winds like this I am surprised the houses and trees are still standing. It's in sane. Gotta keep the dog on the leash when I take her out,...it's like flying a kite. :D
Too funny i feel the same way with my 10yr old she's tiny, and wore her down jacket this morning, i laughed watching her walking/blowing towards the schoolyard.... Ah the winds of Fontucky, blows the smell from B'mont away :wink: , MVG

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 01:01 PM
No wind here in Alta Loma.
When we lived in North Fontana, we lost many trees to wind. I remember my house windows flexing, like they were breathing in a horror film.
One time, the house at the end of the block, collected all the tumbleweeds and the owner couldn't even get into her house!?!?
I don't miss the winds..........

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Too funny i feel the same way with my 10yr old she's tiny, and wore her down jacket this morning, i laughed watching her walking/blowing towards the schoolyard.... Ah the winds of Fontucky, blows the smell from B'mont away :wink: , MVG
I've noticed that, no smell in the city! ahhh a breath of fresh air..what school does your daughter attend? if you dont mind me askin, My son goes to Jurupa Vista, it's just a couple blocks away but they consider it Colton school dist :confused:

topless
11-01-2004, 01:08 PM
We even lost power last night for a few hours.

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 01:10 PM
We even lost power last night for a few hours.
No kiddin? god help the city of Fon including my house, I have three power towers right behind my house in the field, the only thing between them and my house is a 5ft block wall,,,it's just time to bend over and kiss your a** goodbye if they come down

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 01:44 PM
I've noticed that, no smell in the city! ahhh a breath of fresh air..what school does your daughter attend? if you dont mind me askin, My son goes to Jurupa Vista, it's just a couple blocks away but they consider it Colton school dist :confused:
I have three girls all in different schools the youngest is at Canyon Crest, the middle one goes to Southridge Middle and Kaiser High for the oldest, they were all in the Fontana district when we bought this place, grades and attendance were great so Fontana gave us an interdistrict transfer so at least they stay with their friends thru school, but it's a chore sometimes to get them all where they need to be. The Joys of Parenting 101.
MVG

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 01:55 PM
I have three girls all in different schools the youngest is at Canyon Crest, the middle one goes to Southridge Middle and Kaiser High for the oldest, they were all in the Fontana district when we bought this place, grades and attendance were great so Fontana gave us an interdistrict transfer so at least they stay with their friends thru school, but it's a chore sometimes to get them all where they need to be. The Joys of Parenting 101.
MVG
Yeah I hear ya, I don't mind him not being in the Fontana dist....as we moved from ontario so he was not gonna be with friends anyway. He has met some good kids and has had great teachers. What do you think of Kaiser high? I have heard mixed things?

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Well, i heard some mixed thing too, but the girl across the street was going there and told our oldest all the do's and don'ts and gave her the heads up, and Jackie, likes the school has some complaints but nothing major, thinking about putting your son there?
Mike

topless
11-01-2004, 04:44 PM
Still blowing in Norco. Lost power again! GRRRRRRRRRR