PDA

View Full Version : How much candy are you eatin' today?

riverracerx
11-01-2004, 10:38 AM
Do you have a lot leftover?
Are you stealing from your kids?
Did you sort through the candy you bought and give out the ones you didn't like?
Did you buy an extra bag for yourself and hide it?
Did you show up to work today and see a pile of it in the kitchen/reception area?
I am currently chomping on a Three Muskateers and have a stash of Twix at home. :)

JetBoatRich
11-01-2004, 10:40 AM
I leave early in the morning :rolleyes: and found their stash before I left :rolleyes: think they will find out :cry:

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 11:01 AM
My kids know I like Butterfingers (so they save them for me) I'm not a big candy eater, but so far today I have had two mini and one biggie :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2004, 11:05 AM
:yuk: I'm already candied out! I filled the candy dishes with M&Ms the week before Halloween and pigged out all week. I'm done now. I literally had one small pack of Jr. Mints last night and none this morning. I must be really sick. Sportin' Wood, call the doctor!

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 11:06 AM
:yuk: I'm already candied out! I filled the candy dishes with M&Ms the week before Halloween and pigged out all week. I'm done now. I literally had one small pack of Jr. Mints last night and none this morning. I must be really sick. Sportin' Wood, call the doctor!
Did you see you are on Matt (Screams) Shirt? :cool:
His Halloween Costume...........check out the thread :cool:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2004, 11:12 AM
I saw it. The shirt turned out very cool! You could probably sell them!

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 11:14 AM
:D
We missed you two at the party ;)

HCS
11-01-2004, 11:23 AM
I don't eat candy but there sure is alot of it around me house.
Guess I take it to work and let the animals scarf it.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2004, 11:23 AM
We didn't want to drive anywhere. :2purples: Too scary. Looks like it was a great time, though.