PDA

View Full Version : A Sh!tty problem.

Keithb87
11-01-2004, 01:27 PM
I was approached today about a problem in the Women's restroom. With out going into too much detail, one of my Female employees left some reminantes on the seat after she did her business.. :yuk:
I posted a Buliten on the door and on the towel dispenser to CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF .
As a Male Manager how would you go about handleing this situation?
:confused:

Mrs.Racer277
11-01-2004, 01:30 PM
You should not have to. That is just wrong. :mad:
That must have made your Monday.

FMluvswater
11-01-2004, 01:33 PM
I was approached today about a problem in the Women's restroom. With out going into too much detail, one of my Female employees left some reminantes on the seat after she did her business.. :yuk:
I posted a Buliten on the door and on the towel dispenser to CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF .
Sounds like you already handled it just fine. :) Maybe if it happens again you might need to be more specific than just saying clean up. :idea:

Mandelon
11-01-2004, 01:33 PM
I had one like this before. One nice lady left the seat discolored, but it wasn't brown.....it was red.... :eek:
I cleaned it up with the scrubber on the stick thing.. :yuk: ...what are ya gonna do?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-01-2004, 01:34 PM
EWWWWWWWWW!! :yuk:
That is not ok! Is this the same girl who wanted to leave early becuase it was raining and her windshield wipers were broke? :rollside:

Keithb87
11-01-2004, 01:34 PM
I try to find Humor in everything.. But this was a sensitive situation.. I figure that if this does not fix the problem (2 x's in a month) I will post directions on the wall...
Maybe some cartoon graphics ..
Person standing up... Then looking behind themself... Then wipping off the seat..
I have a couple of real LARGE employees that literaly have to back into the restroom. I'm sure that turning around is a chore.. but I'm not standing outside the restroom and inspecting the toilet after each person uses it.. :yuk:

Keithb87
11-01-2004, 01:36 PM
By the time that I got in there to post the signs... someone else cleaned it up... Quietly even... Did not want the Boss to know who it was.. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Restless22
11-01-2004, 01:36 PM
We had a man that came into our office for a week straight and did his business on the floor in the stall :yuk:
We figured one of our employees had pissed him off and that was his way of returning the favor.
If I were you I would just clean it up this time, and leave the note. Im sure the note will embarrass her enough.

topless
11-01-2004, 01:40 PM
That is just wrong! There is a girl at our work that used a potholder as a feminine napking and then tried to flush it down the toilet. Clogged everything up. GROSSSSSSSS :hammer2: :hammerhea

Mrs. Restless22
11-01-2004, 01:41 PM
That is just wrong! There is a girl at our work that used a potholder as a feminine napking and then tried to flush it down the toilet. Clogged everything up. GROSSSSSSSS :hammer2: :hammerhea
Why was there a potholder in the bathroom??
Ya know what...nevermind :hammerhea

topless
11-01-2004, 01:43 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think it started out in the bathroom. :boxed:

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't have "Handled" anything, but if theres reminantes on the toilet seat whats left on her, now thats just wrong, you posted a bulletin, but like the sign says Your Mom doesn't work here clean up after YOURSELF sums it up. IMHO

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 01:48 PM
I dont get it, you wouldn't leave your house like that, (at least I would hope not) so why leave your work place like that? I know that when you have a menstral cycle sometimes it's hard not to get it on the toilet (thank god I don't have those anymore), but still a tiny bit of tp goes a long way...
I think you did the right thing keith, you handled a delicate situation very well.

Keithb87
11-01-2004, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't have "Handled" anything, but if theres reminantes on the toilet seat whats left on her, now thats just wrong, you posted a bulletin, but like the sign says Your Mom doesn't work here clean up after YOURSELF sums it up. IMHO
I thought about that.. :yuk:

phuggit
11-01-2004, 01:59 PM
Lock the bathroom door and then rent one of those plastic porta-potties for a week. They'll appreciate the feeling of cool porcelain next time.

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey keith, check your rep pts

lucky
11-01-2004, 02:03 PM
PUT A PLUG IN IT I was approached today about a problem in the Women's restroom. With out going into too much detail, one of my Female employees left some reminantes on the seat after she did her business.. :yuk:

Keithb87
11-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Hey keith, check your rep pts
Thanks ... I think. I got to spread the love around before I can return the flavor.. :cool:

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Thanks ... I think. I got to spread the love around before I can return the flavor.. :cool:
I didn't do it for greenies from you...I was just tryin to give you a funny...somethin to laugh about, hope it worked

BarryMac
11-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Ummmm, that's freakin disgusting, what a shitty job having to clean it up... :p

JustMVG
11-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Ummmm, that's freakin disgusting, what a shitty job having to clean it up... :p
USE A PUN!!! Go to Jail, for Capital PUNishment!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
11-01-2004, 02:11 PM
I would take her picture next time coming out of the Shitter and post in on here..... :idea:

Keithb87
11-01-2004, 02:12 PM
I didn't do it for greenies from you...I was just tryin to give you a funny...somethin to laugh about, hope it worked
I'm still laughing... ;)

MsDrmr
11-01-2004, 02:17 PM
I would take her picture next time coming out of the Shitter and post in on here..... :idea:
there are some things we just don't want to see :yuk:

JetBoatRich
11-01-2004, 02:34 PM
I do not miss those days at all :devil: asking people to clean up after themselves, even in the bathroom.
Some people never get it, heck you can not even get them to shower occasionally :cry: Personal Hygiene is a sensitive issue, especially with HR :confused: we had a lot of guys at one office and a few of them had a problem with hitting the urnial. Pretty sick, we tried to address as a group. The employees usually know who it is :yuk:
Good luck, let us know what you do :yuk:

switchin'addiction
11-01-2004, 02:34 PM
That's why you the boss. Sounds like you handled it just the way it needed to be handled.